Other Request I'm looking for a LN...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sourwer.XDD, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone help me find this light novel??
    They posted a short synopsis of it on Instagram the other day but it disappeared

The story was about an unpopular author.
    She is an orphan. Writing was the only thing that kept her alive and and cure her depression.
    One day, the literature community hosted a writing competition where;
    the winner will get their series adapted into a drama.
    However, in this competition theme, they are required to create a powerful villain character, which will leave impact to the readers either psychologically or emotionally.
    For the competition, the MC has decided to use her old draft, one of her original ideas that was never turned into a novel.
    She kept writing and writing to complete the story.
    However, a week before she has to publish the novel, she got stuck with a writer's block.
    She was devastated, that she;
    actually fell asleep on her drafts.

The next day, when she woke up, she discovered that she had been transported into her novel.
    She became the apprentice of her villain, whose character she hadn't even finish writing.
    The original ending that she had in mind was for the villain to be executed for a treacherous crime.
    Realising that now she has control over the unwritten future plot, she tried everything she can to save him and prevent him from taking the evil path.
    At some point she also had no idea why she is doing all these things, when his character isn't even complete.
    She had no idea how she will create conflict arc in his stories, and what 'real' character traits that should be given to make him a good 'villain'.
    She is used to writing mediocre protoganists, therefore writing an actual villain came off as huge challenge to her.
    All that she knows was that her 'villain' is a good person deep down. He uses his tyranacy as a facade to hide his miserable soul.

Her villain was a verbally disabled person. He is mute. He can't speak since the day he was born.
    Due to his disability, he was shunned by the family and citizens of the empire.
    Half of the story contains the heinous acts of people who took advantage of his kindness and use him for their dirty ploys.
    He became a scapegoat who received infamous reputation for his crimes, when in fact he was not the one who instigated it.

At the end of the story the MC teamed up with her side characters and antagonist to defeat the hero, and claimed victory.
    She went back to modern era to publish her complete novel, and return back to the fantasy world to marry the villain.
    In the modern world her novel became a hit and got adapted into a long period drama.
    Her rival who stole her manuscripts also got disqualified from the competition.
    I dunno which chapter this is but there was a random 'scene' where the MC;
    dreamed of her villain speaking to her, saying
    'everything you can imagine is;
    REAL'
    Please help!!!
    Creds to rinnailufarsan as she was looking for this.

Letmeinplease likes this.
  2. Leosinurat

Leosinurat [Master of None]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting, I'm gonna leave my reply here

3. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Letmeinplease

Letmeinplease Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds interesting, I’d like to read it as well.