Forgotten Title I'm looking for a novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Clars, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh....it's a reincarnation trope where the Female Lead transmigates into the novel she just read....and in that novel she does in the hand by the hand of a duke she loved....she basically wanted revenge after the duke made her family fall and then she dies....
    As a reader ..the girl was in love with the butler of the FL and was crying when he died too. ( the butler was in love with the lady)...she also commented something like "i would be fine having just one Lancelot...if the lady does not want him...she should give him to me..."

Now she in the novel decides to give her revenge up....and she says to her butler that she doesn't love the duke anymore
    ...but the butler says to not to lie and he know his milady well to know that it's a lie......also the duke made a political move that was to happen much later in the novel earlier than expected. ....

I am not sure whether the butler's name wasreally Lancelot or not....i read it on wattpad....and it hardly had two or three chapters. ....if anyone remembers the name of this novel....can you pls tell????

2. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The lady's butler

Clars likes this.
  3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooooooooo much ><

Ruruki likes this.