I'm looking for... Forum Rules.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lachiel, Dec 14, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for Rules
    1.) Stay on topic, any off topic posts or just a single @ at someone will result in your post being deleted and warning points issued. Same goes for unhelpful replies, e.g. post only "I don't know."

2.)
    This forum is all about giving someone a recommendation based on their reading list of requirements that have posted. You can recommend them whatever is within their requirements. English books, Chinese Books, JP books, Novels, Web Novels, Fan fiction, Fiction, anything goes unless stated others from the poster’s requirements.

3.)
    Keep the discussions civil. Arguing with each other is normal but personal attacks and flaming is a no no. So play nice.

4.)
    If a thread is deemed a not serious recommendation or looking for thread it will be moved to a corresponding area. This area is for people looking for things not for people to come in and go off topic and leave the poor soul stranded still looking for things.

5.)
    This forum is serious, any off-topic and any attempts at hi-jacking or whatever will result in action taken by me and perhaps other mods. Due to the fact that the other areas are not serious in the least we have to keep our main-stay (Novels Forum) Serious.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    elv21, Potato, makenai89 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.