Feature Request "I'm looking for..." forum section [implemented]

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by remy911, Oct 28, 2015.

1. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Totally ripping this off from MangaUpdates)

Basically a "Do you know titles that fit XX description?" section with at least two thread title prefixes:
    - "Forgotten Title"
    - "Recommendations" (or "Suggestions"?).

While it's probably not a problem now, I can easily see the "Novels Discussion" section being filled by suggestion requests.

I'm not sure if this is best as a child board under "Novels Discussion" or on it's own in the "General" section. I think I would want it open to "not necessarily" novel related requests, but I don't want the focus to shift away from novels (e.g. too many anime/manga suggestion requests).

2. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I currently have it as a sub forum under "Novels Discussion" with the two prefixes you suggested but it doesn't really stand out. Let me know if you want change it.

3. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just moved it under the "general" section as it was hidden as a sub forum under the novel discussion. I added a note to ask users to keep it novels focused

JJ likes this.
  4. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. For organization's sake (and future searchers), I'll be moving current recommendation type threads in the Novel Discussion section to the new section.