I'm looking for good BL drama suggestion

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Elysia015, Jan 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Elysia015

Elysia015 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm asking seriously. Does anyone know any good BL drama where the interaction between the actors are not so rigid? For example is TharnType The Series, which I recommended to watch for those who's not watching it yet. I really into BL drama these days, but unable to find a good one because the actors looks so unnatural in acting as a couple.... For those who have recommendation, please please answer me and show me where I can watch it. Thank you

2. ScaredyKat

ScaredyKat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My most recent and by far personal ABSOLUTE FAVE is Until We Meet Again, also a Thai BL drama with an AMAZING plot and amazing and realistic chemistry. It’s the adorable little shou x hot romantic gong kinda couple, my ideal kind. I’ve never been so satisfied by a drama.
    Others are:
    -Chinese BL Trapped (policemanXgangster, romantic, with good plot, second pairing also cute),
    -Thai 2moons (lots of cute boys, three main pairings, unfortunately cast changes in the second season because some issue happened, but the new boys are cute too. The first season alone is good as well, college freshmanXsenior popular boy romance),
    -Norwegian SKAM (a drama with a lot of straight pairings as well, with an insanely cute gay pairing, their scenes alone are compiled in YouTube, beautiful plot, and BEST chemistry between a couple I’ve ever seen hands down, they’re so natural and affectionate with each other, college romance)
    If you’ve already watched these, tell me what you think about them, I’m dying for someone to fangirl with T_T

3. Elysia015

Elysia015 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've watched 2 moon, both season, and in my opinion, I like the first season more than the second. Although the second season have more decent acting, but to be brutally honest, the first season win with the outstanding looks of the actors, Welp. That's one thing, also, what I like about the first season is P'Pha xq not like his acting is good, but I like his acting from being aloof to a puppy when around Yo more than the actor that act as P'Pha in second season. And the last thing that makes me like the first season more is, 2 moon first season is the first BL drama that i watched, xd.

I've already watched Until We Meet Again, and yes, I love the main couple soo soo much. Their cute together xd.

As for the other, I haven't see it yet. I think I want to watch BL asian drama first, I'm not ready to watch BL western drama yet T_T soo... Anyway, thank you for your replay, I'll try to watch the HIStory 3 : Trapped that you recommend.

ScaredyKat likes this.