Spoiler I'm looking for 'mommy how did you lose multiple identities again' in web novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Janani, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Janani

Janani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for raw to this title "mummy how you did lose multiple identities again" in web novel. I translated this title in to Chinese but could not find it. Please help me to find out. Nowadays very difficult to find raw in web novel app.

2. KickTheFire

KickTheFire 『 Rising Sun 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk how it is for female MC trial picks as I dont read those but in the male MC section theres always someone placing raws after the trial of 40 chapters for people to read. You can wait for that to happen if you want.

If you dont want to wait for that to happen then just go to QQ and type in the most direct translation you can get, webnovel usually uses the alternative titles of QQ novels instead of the direct title. If you search it on QQ it'll show the novel under a different name (direct title)

Janani likes this.
  3. Janani

Janani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, so much for reply. This is my second thread in novel updates forum. Could you please let me know what is this QQ? where do I can find out?

This is the synopsis

In the delivery room, she had a massive hemorrhage and delivered through great difficulty. Her new husband, who used to love her so much, and had married her because she was pregnant, coldly looked at her while she was almost dying, smiled and told the doctor, “I don't want them to live.” Qiao Nian was confused. Her husband used to dote on her, from pursuing her to marrying her, to the point that everyone envied her for having a perfect husband. However, after she had been sent into the delivery room for a few hours, he had changed! Then she saw her rich sister come into the room and take Qin Xiao's hand. She came to know Qin Xiao's love for her had always been fake. Five years later, she made a fabulous return with her child, and found that the baby's father was not Qin Xiao! It turned out that her child’s father was the extremely noble Qin Yang, the head of the Qin family! And it was he who ordered to save her life no matter what happened! Qiao Nian was stunned. When was she pregnant with this man's child??

I'm searching for it, but till not found

4. Janani

Janani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y no one is replying?

:blobfearful::blobtriumph::blobfrowning:

5. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is a SPOILER thread, people come here to look for spoiler of the story. There is "I'm Looking For" section in the forum. that is the appropriate place (i think) to post.

Janani likes this.
  6. Janani

Janani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful:
    Thank you so much