Recommendations I'm Looking For Some Recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Waterbear6, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Waterbear6

Waterbear6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like some novels that at least 30 chapters, no yaoi, and no NTR, I would also prefer a male protagonist. For my novels I would like something with martial spirits similar to Douluo Dalu, though to be honest I don't expect to get many recommendations for these that I haven't already tried. Basically I've tried everything on NU and some of the ones on RR and Qi that are listed as Martial Spirit, I have also read most of the Douluo Dalu Fanfictions I could find that had a decent number of words/ chapters. For other novels I would like some where the MC goes to the extreme limits of body cultivation. Last but not least I would like some Naruto Fanfiction recommendations, honestly for the past few weeks I have been binging Naruto Fanfics and I have found most that I'll probably read, but it never hurts to ask. I would appreciate if they had at least 50,000 words and for the genres I would like a neglect fic, and Uzumakicest fic, and/ or one where a cannon age Naruto gets with a cannon age Tsunade. For that last one I have found only one where he started dating her.

All in all, sorry for the big ol' paragraph and all the pesky requirements. Good Luck, and have a good day. I'd leave my name, but I'm nobody important nor am I so arrogant as to thank ya'll would want such a self important greeting. So, see ya'll.

2. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    Does martial spirit means cultivation novels? If so, here is one, though I haven't read it yet.
    Cultivation Chat Group

S4TY4 likes this.
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Miracle Throne, characters got different spirits that they can use later in cultivation and MC got 2 because of transmigration.
    The romance is non-existant though (in the pack of chapters i have read).

4. SifaV6

SifaV6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think CCG is what the OP is looking for. That series is completely the opposite to the type of novel as described by OP.

In CCG, the MC never puts in any effort or trains. It's a fate-based comedy novel where no matter what the MC does, he can't escape the fate of becoming the strongest. Unlike Doulou Dalu or naruto, there's no hard battles or pushing self to the limit for breakthroughs.

The story is essentially written in a way to "scientifically" explain how it became possible for someone to go from a) mortal to b) absolute god that controls the whole universe in less than 1 year without even trying, whereas normally, it is described that for absolute geniuses, it would take them hundreds of thousands or millions of years just to become an immortal.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Fr0stb1te likes this.
  5. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgotten conqueror (RR)

6. Devil of Boredom

Devil of Boredom Exists.

Reading List:
    Link
  7. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like TDG to me but you know "snail pace"

8. Aznos

Aznos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel real pity to TDG, I liked the plot and its strength system, but got some really madsnail pace.

9. All mighty Asian

All mighty Asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Waterbear6

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about not having responded for so long I will try Peerless Martial Spirit and any of the other suggestions I haven't read. I might retry TDG but when I originally read it it was extremely boring. Then again it has been quite a few years since I last tried reading. Once again thank you all for the suggestions.

11. mcmunhuu

mcmunhuu [Got rejected by LaDyViL] [T_T] [No Game No Life]

Reading List:
    Link
    Naruto fanfic Hokage: Ryo's path its about a guy reborn on naruto world before naruto born and Minato and Uzamaki was alive not yet 3rd ninja world war i dont what was the orignal name but it is like ww and you should read it if you love naruto fanfic its very good and it got 143 chapter right translated or not i dont know it was original ? i dont remember very well sorry

12. Waterbear6

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks pal.