Forgotten Title I'm Looking for the RAWS

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by addictiontofiction, Jul 28, 2021.

1. addictiontofiction

addictiontofiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    I read books from the webnovel website. They do this weird thing where they translate the synopsis and then just leave their readers hanging.

Personally, I think it's better to just translate everything they've introduced to their audiences instead of this bullshit. Because translating the synopsis only leaves the readers curious to the story, but it seems like they're trying their best to hide the raws titles. Webnovel even goes as far as changing the names of the characters just so you won't be able to find the raws.

Anyways, after exhausting my efforts trying to find the raws to this novel, I'm tired and I need help.

Can someone please help me find the raws to this novel?
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/trans...rewrote-the-villain's-story_20680586205681105

hurry because they take down the links to the novels they won't be translating. it's very dumb if i must be honest with you.
    Why even translate the summary if you aren't gonna translate the novel itself? smh my head

2. addictiontofiction

addictiontofiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone wanna take a shot at this?
    It would be a nice challenge to look for a novel given just the summary and literally nothing else.
    i'd even give you a virtual high five if you find it haha :p

3. Diagon Alleycat

Diagon Alleycat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That might be due to some "authors" appropriating the work of others and representing it as their own work for profit. Those cheaters who don't change the names end up being caught. Once they change the names, WN then ignores the original author's DMCA requests. Because profit is profit. Only if the original author obtains the help of a large number of readers who then write in to WN does WN then drop that copycatted story.

For example, this problem happened with the stry Tree of Aeons (and another story) as described in https://www.scribblehub.com/read/10700-tree-of-aeons-an-isekai-story/chapter/80349/ and the comments section.