Resolved I'm looking for this novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kirsten, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,

I'm looking for this novel I read a few months back and I forgot the title

So like I don't remember much. But it's ab uhh this woman transmigrating into a novel. The body she possessed is a married woman, cheating on her husband(?) or like ab to cheat. So basically, the time she enters the body, they bout to have snu-snu (the guy shes ab to or cheating w) and like she basically stops him and runs back home. Then she saw the divorce papers by the time she went home and uhhh refused? Then after that, they kind of act like strangers but she feeds him and they kinda get closer. Then she plays a game, she makes friends but its actually the ml (the guy shes married 2) and his friends (the friends tryna get close to their boss's wife) and then bcuz the game is trash, they fix it and someone from the company thanks them thru the game. And she later discovers that ML is secretly a rich CEO of a gaming company (?)

I don't remember if that's what acc happened but, if you think you think it's similar to something you're currently reading or just read, pls don't hesitate to post a reply!

2. Lil Coco

Lil Coco Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!!! I think is
    Transmigrating into the Male Supporting Character’s Ex-wife
    I read it long time ago so I'm not sure, but it has a similar vibe to what you are describing

Kirsten, Ayya, seemanta and 2 others like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. Yes, this is exactly the novel I've been looking for!

Thank you so much for your help:cry: