Resolved I'm Looking for

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fantecele, Dec 4, 2019.

1. fantecele

fantecele Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know mc lost his parents when they were young, they left an amulet (or symbol) with him, if he wants to find the truth he should go to imperial castle. He later finds out that the queen was mc's real mother. In this world the sects did not follow rules and ended up killing innocents, so the royal army ended up destroying almost all and those that resisted, was now controlled by the army. The mc joins the army and becomes leader of a squad called the white horse (something like that), this squad oversees the army. I also know that in the imperial capital there were two ministers, one friend of sects and the other not, who always vied for power, but in fact they were pretending and working together to contain a sect rebellion and other invaders. I also remember that mc had a practically loli friend in which he later discovered that she was a descendant of a dark race and that when he awoke his power he would eventually forget about mc. This loli eventually woke up and went to a place called the city of darkness.
    Does anyone know what the name of the novel?
    Sorry for the errors, i am using google translator.

2. kittycatclawz

kittycatclawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Imperial God Emperor to me, but I didnt actually make it that far so I cant say 100%

fantecele and otaku31 like this.
  3. CrimsonPhoenix

CrimsonPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. fantecele

fantecele Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link