Recommendations Im making a list of novels I want to read, can use some help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Braxx, Apr 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im making a list of novels I want to read and could use some recommendations.
    For the past few days I have been scouting the threads and site for novels and what I want to read.
    And after my scouting (reading reviews, spoilers, threads etc), Im most interested in the harem novels with op MC's. A harem power fantasy.

Story, whether or not characters are 1 dimensional and overall plot are low on my priority list.
    I pref the novel to be focused on the harem, romace, fights and face smacking.
    Also im looking for fully translated novels or soon to be fully translated

Here is the list:

Novels that I will for sure read
    - Womanizing Mage
    - Heavenly Jewel Change
    - Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel (not interested in the sequels)
    - Long Live Summons! (although im kinda confused with the translations)
    - 108 Maidens of Destiny
    - Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken
    - Grasping Evil
    - My Wife is a Beautiful CEO
    - The Strong, The Few, True Cultivators on Campus
    - I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless
    - Invincible Level Up (seems good but I cant find anything about the harem)

Novels I might read when I have more info about them, but im very interested in them
    - Ancient Strengthening Technique
    - Peerless Martial God (not interested in the sequel)
    - Dragon-Marked War God (Harem is small for such a big novel tho with long separations, might skip)
    - Castle of Black Iron
    - Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (WN)
    - The Lord’s Empire
    - Zhanxian
    - Against the Gods (might not read it, demon girls like the MC and her brother)
    - Shoujo Grand Summoning
    - Summoning the Holy Sword (Very few translated chapters)
    - Devil’s Son-in-Law (Very few translated chapters)
    - Shura’s Wrath (Harem starts very late in the novel, MC loves too much the loli sister)
    - M E M O R I Z E (lacks translated chapters)
    - Alchemy Emperor of the Divine Dao (~600 translated chapters out of ~4900)
    - Different World with a Smartphone
    - Riaru de Reberu Age Shitara Hobo Chītona Jinsei ni Natta

Novels I will not read, dont recommend
    - The Inverted Dragon’s Scale (MC is too pathetic)
    - Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi
    - 9 Heavenly Thunder Manual (one of his women gets raped and killed)
    - Everyone Else is a Returnee (Dont recommend anything similar. MC is too dense, nothing happens)
    - Sevens (Harem takes too much time to form, it begins 6 volumes in)
    - Great Demon King (Harem takes too long to form)
    - Tranxending Vision (one of the love interests of the MC is an ungrateful whore)
    - Overgeared (nothing happens, plus too much filler)
    - Wu Dong Qian Kun (harem is formed at the END of the novel, pass)
    - Battle Through the Heavens (separations are too long, harem too small for such a big novel)
    - Chaotic Sword God (too much filler, harem where ?)
    - Emperor’s Domination (no harem, just maids nothig more, glorious face smacking tho)
    - Martial World (could not find anything about the harem, so i lack info)
    - True Martial World (Only 1 love interest, not actually a harem)
    - Martial God Asura (harem too small for 3000+ chapter novel, plus long separations)
    - Apocalypse Summoner (gender bender is a hard pass)
    - History’s Strongest Husband (MC must not only love 1 woman, i want a true harem)
    - Unlimited Anime Works (I will not be alive to see this fully translated)

Im looking for aharem novel with no long separations between the MC and his love interests. No NTR or loved ones dying. harem must start forming the first 100-200 chapters, the sooner the better. Some sex scenes. Sweet romance moments as much as possible. Pref if the novel is focused on the mc and his harem. Face smacking is always good.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  2. Mangaboii

Mangaboii Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arifureta it has a great story, action is good, harem is semi, there aren't a lot of sex scenes but there comes a love quarrel for a few chapters, and then the waifu accepts her and it escalates then one of his old friends joins up on his journey. but if you're interested in anime, the anime is said to air in july 2019 (dont have the exact date). the manga tho goes really quick over the story which i found rather sad. but i definetly recommend the LN. (havent read it till the end, so i dont really know if the plot is good or not, or more women join the harem but thats why i said semi-harem) hope this was helpful :D

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Braxx likes this.
  3. Alexios Blake

Alexios Blake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two things. One you should definitely use the reading list function and two you should absolutely read Seven, no need about WN start with LN, the harem itself already starts early on much earlier than vol 6.

Braxx likes this.
  4. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Well from what you asked about face smacking and harem. I would probably recommend.
    History's Strongest Husband: The story is pretty much 100% all about the MC going around facesmacking people while steadily building up a harem though he constantly proclaims to truly only love his wife. No real sex scenes.
    Apocalypse Summoner: Is pretty much right up your ally, while the MC get's a weird pregnancy power and the MC gender bends at times, no sex or romance with a man ever happens, he just switches into girl form and becomes more powerful and a bunch of guys hits on him nothing more. There is quite a bit of harem building and to be honest this novel probably has some of the most detailed and longest sex scenes I've ever read in a chinese novel.
    Shoujo Grand Summoning: Is pretty much only about the MC jumping between anime/manga and gettin girls to add to his harem. This one also has a lot of sex scenes.
    Unlimited Anime Works: Pretty much the same as the one above, not read it but I've heard SGS is a bit better.
    Summoning the Holy Sword: The MC basically creates his main harem fairly early on and it is then expanded later on by a bunch of girls who are a bit special, won't say to much cause of heavy spoilers. Sex scenes takes a while but then the MC just does it a lot.
    Devil’s Son-in-Law: Has a pretty huge harem in this one and he starts reeling them in pretty early there is also quite the focus on the harem.
    M E M O R I Z E: Has everything you asked for and is one that I am reading at the moment and I enjoy

That are a few that fit your criteria. All the novels has OP MC's except for the first one where the MC is instead portrayed as weak but super smart with lots of strong minions/armies instead, his wives are pretty much all the strongest people in the world eventually.

I gotta say though I am surprised you wrote that Great Demon King takes to long since he starts getting his first 1-2 members in the first fifty or so chapters then he get's his third and first true harem member at around ch 70 and then his 2nd at around 150 I believe then it takes a while before he adds the third, fourth and so on members.

PS: Not my proudest post on here to date xD

nostalgia. and Braxx like this.
  5. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont watch anime anymore, nor do i read manga anymore.
    Thanks for the help but im still kepping Arifureta in the Novels I might read when I have more info about them, but im very interested in them section, I need more details.

lehur likes this.
  6. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know but I want it to be in a form of a post so it can be ever evolving, so i dont post multiple threads when im looking for something.
    As for Sevens, i read a spoiler that the harem is formed at volume 6 when they accept each other. Thats why i put in the not interested section. Does the harem start from volume 1 ?

7. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have any questions on the once I posted or on most of the once your looking to read just lemme know since I've pretty much read most of them already xD

8. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strongest husband is a hard pass, pref a real harem.
    Apocalypse Summoner seesm weird. Gender bender is a hard pass. I pref strong and prideful MC's
    Shoujo grandsummoning seems good
    Unlimited anime words is a hard pass, i will not be alive for it to be fully translated, im only 21
    Summoning the Holy Sword, Memorize and devils son in law seem good, needs more info , more details. how big is the hream , around what chapter does the harem start forming, first sex scene what chapter, are they often or very rare, how are the fights , is the MC op and cool , i hate pathetic and lame MCs

Demong king is not that good. MC start lame and retarded, i have no clear idea who are the harem members etc ...

9. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LLS is good. But the translations are garbage, so it's very confusing. I read it MTL and it was waaay better. It was a lot hilarious and better understandable, and had "what the author wrote, than the translator making their own version" is what it felt like. Not to mention translations having random repeated name changes and what not, just to go back to see what they're even talking about. No jokes.

Arifureta is good, especially with the parts when MC straight up bashes the "hero" for his inability with the brutal truth.
    Very Pure series is garbage, I read two of them, and completed them just so as to see how bad they get,and felt like I shouldn't have wasted my time even doing that.

Heavenly Jewel Change is good, since the translations are over/close to over. Haven't checked it; read it MTL. The MC is great, though you'll have author's daughter-con side in characters to show up like his Douluo Dalu series.

As for Ancient Strengthening Technique, avoid it preferably. It felt awful.

10. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    God Of Slaughter has indications of harem right from chapter 1 or was it 2. Anyway, me dislikes harem, and me dropped that novel straight away- so it should be the right one for ya

Ziavory likes this.
  11. readerread

readerread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grasping Evil is amazing, it’s a great read in general and harem starts early.

Martial world is again a good read but after ascension his old harem members are rarely seen but he constantly meets new members so it’s ok.

Alchemy emperor of the divine dao - probably has my second favorite harem, behind Womanizing Mage. Plus it’s a pretty decent cultivation novel and the some harem members are always shown

12. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything on MachineSliceBread

Kex likes this.
  13. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of stories, especially JP has the harem "forming" early on but the MC either being dense or for some reasons, the intimate parts don't start till much later in the novel. For instance in God Level Demon the harem can be said to be made early on. The girls pretty much admits to being the MC's girls but a bit of the humor is how they cockblock the MC from girls wanting his seed. I think he doesn't get together with anyone until around chapter 900ish in a sexy way.

Every novel I have added the MC is OP and fairly cool I would say though it differs a bit. While in some of the novels the the MC starts out as weak he will quite fast turn very powerful, except for HSH.
    Apocalypse Summoner is at least for me a worthy read, the MC is really strong and prideful, the gender bender part I don't really get why it's there except for the author trying to be different and using it as a gag, though it does have some story relevance it wasn't really a crucial part.
    Summoning the Holy Sword:
    In this story the MC fairly early on as mention meets the three females who are the main harem members an the first snusnu happens at around chapters 100 I believe and then the others soon follows, on top of the three main harem members. All the holy swords turns into females, I haven't finished the story yet but so far five swords/females have been introduced and at least one has been added as a solid harem member that frequently has snusnu with the MC, only one other has done it so far. And well she is an undead that is addicted to pain so she forces the MC to sleep with her since when he puts his seed inside of her that seed is full of life-force which works as a poison to her undead form and thus inflicts a great deal of pain which makes her feel alive. On top of that there is at least one more female that he sleeps with.
    I like the fights and MC since he is a mix of a swordfighter and a summoner, I am a bit of a magic fan.

On sex-scene info and harem size, as far as I've read the first sex scene with every girl is fairly detailed though after that it is mostly briefly mentioned except for a few parts. The harem size as far as I've read is 6 girls at around chapter 800
    Memorize:
    In this one the MC starts out directly as being one of the, if not the strongest in the world right from the start and then only grows stronger after that. So he is pretty OP and spends quite of bit of time trying not to showcase his power, though compared to many other stories he shows quite a bit even early on so to build a reputation and guild. Right from the first few chapters you could say that the MC get's three harem members however except for them showing really heavy interest (almost throwing themselves at him or mastubarting to his scent) as far as I've read nothing has happened yet. Instead two older and more mature women are shortly introduced after the starting part and he instead quickly starts a relationship with the both of them in quick succession. I believe he slept with the first one in the first 70-100 chapters and the other one in the next 20-50 chapters. The first scenes where very detailed on the snusnu, though the author seems to have a bit of a boob fetish and most of it was focused on the MC gazing at, fondling and kissing the breasts of the two girls.
    The fighting and OPness of the MC is fairly high, the sex part is fairly frequent in the 200-300ish chapters I've read though only the first few was very detailed. I would say that at the moment I am at the MC has 6 or 7 harem members, though he's only slept with 2 of them yet
    Devils son in law:
    After the first snusnu chapter with a harem member the MC quite frequently sleeps with them for the rest of the story, sometimes only briefly mentioned or detailed. The harem in this one I can't remember exactly when it starts forming but it was fairly early on, I believe as early as the first 10 chapters 3-4 of the members are introduced and one of them is promised to the MC and the main wife and MC falls in love in the first 50ish chapters if I remember correctly. In the end the MC has 15 + 1 confirmed harem members and possibly 75 000 waiting on concubines. Re-posting from another site where I made a huge post on the complete harem.
    • Complete Harem:
    • Christina Asmodeus - Royal Devil Race Wife snusnu at chap 125
    • Real name Catherine Asmodeus, also uses the alias Isis, said to be the most beautiful woman in the devil world with her beauty increasing for each Nirvana she passes through. The first wife to become pregnant and have a child with the MC.
    • Athena Wales - Havoc Demon Variation Wife snusnu at chap 318
    • First love interest of the MC but second to sleep with him, she is also the second and last of the wives to become pregnant. Fun fact is that after knowing that she is pregnant Jiya forces the MC to describe in detail their lovemaking on the night Athena becomes pregnant. This is then duly noted down and then passed around to the other harem members who forces the MC to faithfully follow the process of his lovemaking with Athena in hope of them getting pregnant as well, as of the end of the story, however, no one else becomes pregnant. He snusnu her at her 20th birthday since her clan have special bloodline that allows them to upgrade to 1 stage when they reach their 20th birthday and that they virgin) they started dating tho during the whole Western Jade Mountain arc so the snusnu would have been the earliest if not for waiting for 20th birthday.
    • Jiya Beelzebub - Succubus Wife? snusnu at chap 326
    • Only harem with a surname of a Royal Devil that is not of said Royal Devil Race. Jiya lives up to her race as a succubus and is almost more sex-crazed then the MC often forcing her way into the other member's lovemaking with the MC.
    • Lola - Fairy Dragon Wife snusnu at chap 380
    • Crazy scientist dragon that loves to experiment on herself and others
    • Sia Lucifer - Royal Devil Race Wife snusnu at 783
    • Ruler of the starting area MC appears in, she mistakenly thinks the MC falls in love with her and tries to keep him at a distance, eventually they both fall in love with each other
    • Alice Lucifer - Royal Devil Race Wife? never snusnu
    • Little sister of Sia Lucifer, she is the first harem member that MC meet's, but she is also the only harem member the MC accepts into his harem for real that never goes past kissing.
    • Isabella Belial - Royal Devil Race Wife snusnu at 722
    • Starts out as an enemy of the MC trying to kill him on multiple occasions but eventually falls for him, which ends with her blackmailing and forcing the MC to become her lover, eventually turns into mutual love.
    • Tiffany Mammon - Royal Devil Race Wife Can't remember snusnu
    • Because of political reasons MC is forced to marry Tiffany, Tiffany because of plot reasons becoming deeply dependent and in love with him while the MC eventually accepts her.
    • Veronica - Human Race/Spirit Wife? Can't remember snusnu
    • Love interest of Arthur and the reason to why Arthur is sent to the Devil World leading to the MC inhabiting his body. She sadly dies but her soul is brought into the MC's super system where she decides to love him (Arthur) from afar. Later on, however, MC get's his perverted claws into her and she joins the harem.
    • Adeline - Naga Wife? Can't remember snusnu
    • Adeline almost instantly falls in love with the MC, but because of pressure from his harem in the form of them being extremely salty and threatening with him not getting any action. He eventually accepts her as his "little sister" much to the agreement of the harem. Eventually, however, Adeline can't suppress her feelings and makes sweet love to the MC officially joining the harem and losing her "little sister" title.
    • Helen - Siren Wife? Can't remember snusnu
    • The MC at first forces Helen to become his possession to get the Siren Heart Stone an item that a Siren needs to give freely to boost the strength of his undead servant. She agrees if he completes a few tasks to help the Sirens. Which the MC does and takes her with him, in the end however he never requests the Siren Heart Stone and Helen simply joins the harem as a salty side character that complains about his character and how he brings home more and more girls. In the end, when she and some other harem members fall into danger he goes to rescue her and finds out from Helen's mother that she is in fact in love with him. The MC rescues her and the other harem members but damages his soul in the progress which prompts her to use her Siren Heart Stone to rescue his life.
      At this point, she asks the others to keep it a secret but the MC is still informed of what happened and tries to go and thank her but is stopped by her mother who says Helen needs some time to think. The MC doesn't think much of what happened and leaves but later on finds out how much of a sacrifice Helen has made for him which makes him impressed and leads to him making her a real part of the harem.
    • Arifey - Black Dragon (Fiancee) Never snusnu
    • Being extremely naive Arifey early becomes MC's fiancee by her father, but never goes beyond the stage of fiancee except for a few kisses and a few attempts by the other dragon members trying to get Arifey and MC to sleep together by different schemes. Her only love being money and food, though she blushes during and enjoys the few kisses that she has shared with the MC.
    • Lala Liya - Black Dragon lesbian loli (Fiancee) Never snusnu
    • Dreaded flower stealer of the Dragon Island, she loves to gamble and steal both wealth and females. This causes a headache for her father the Black Dragon Emperor who want's grandchildren and fears for the dragon races survival seeing as Lala Liya steals all the dragon females for herself. She is thus forced on the MC and she reluctantly joins the harem as his Fiancee, only bringing havoc to her surrounding while molesting and kissing the MC wives (much to his annoyance). After the MC saves her life she accepts her status as his Fiancee but nothing really changes.
    • Taken for granted harem Member
    • Blanche - Half-Elf Wife Never snusnu
    • Blanche has a fairly short appearance in the story but is shown to harbor feelings for the MC, she is sadly sacrificed to the abyss. With the MC being sad of this event since he can't save her, eventually when he saves the elven race, the elven Empress proclaims that he is to be made an honorary Elf King and is given the reward to marry any elf that he wishes. At this point, the MC drools over the Empress and about marrying her but eventually proclaims that he will marry Blanche post-mortem becoming her husband. Eventually, it turns out that Blanche is alive but turned into an abyss monster which prompts the MC to be forced to kill her. She is however resurrected in the end by the MC and brought to meet everyone by Veronica and Avril.
    • Bennon Males - Lamp Spirit (Future Wife) Never snusnu
    • Bennon Males is the fusion between Bennon a False God of unknown race and the Lamp Spirit Males, both souls are fused with Bennon being the dominant personality. It is strongly hinted at during the story that Bennon has feelings for the MC, she also proclaims when she fuses with Males that Males was extremely grateful for the MC saving her life and strongly wished to give her body to the MC as repayment, with Bennon saying it was a shame the MC didn't sleep with Males. No real progress happens during the story but in the end chapter, Bennon pretty much proclaims, in her mind though, that she loves the MC and never wants to leave everyone, which to me hints at her becoming a harem member.
      MC's daughter DuoDuo also refers to Bennon as an "Aunt" DuoDuo refers to each and every one of the MC's wives as an "Aunt" which further hints at her becoming a part of the harem.
    • Avril - Saint Dragon (Future Fiancee) Never snusnu
    • At the end of the story the Black Dragon Emperor brags that his two daughters are fiancees of the MC which prompts the Saint Dragon Emperor to proclaim that he also has a daughter hinting at Avril becoming MC's fiancee.

• Waiting on Concubines?
    • 75000+ Lamp Spirits - Constructs Never snusnu
    • Lamp spirits are especially beautiful and curvy women created by the ancient Alchemy Race to serve as bedwarmers (servants who take care of their master's sexual needs) or as female cultivation cauldrons to boost their master's cultivation and eventually die. The MC, however, loathing this form of cultivation promises to never absorb their energy. Though he never promises not to sleep with them hint hint ;D.
      Of certain note is Males (Eventually becoming Bennon Males) who is a 1.9m tall lamp spirit with an exaggeratedly huge chest and behind, her rear being so big that Jiya becomes so jealous she proclaims that "size is not what matters but the skills to use it"
    • The reason why some have Wife? is because all the other harem member has either had a big wedding with the MC or a ceremony to make them become husband and wives.
    • The waiting on concubines? is because the Lamp spirits have all expressed how grateful they are to the MC and at multiple times have offered themselves to the MC much to the chagrin of the salty vinegar harem, forcing the perverted MC to stay his hands though he has been tempted a few times, most of them eventually becomes the personal guard of Sia, but they are always ready and willing at all time

• Fun Fact
    • Every harem member that the MC sleeps with is said to have a big or huge chest, the only exception being Tiffany who is said to have a normal or modest chest. Of particular note is Isabella who has the biggest followed closely by Lola the both of them are at a few times referred to as cows. The three harem members Alice, Arifey and Lala Liya who are all described as being flat-chested or similar to airplane fields never get's past the kissing stage even though they both appear and/or joins much earlier than other members. This is especially true for Alice who can be said to be the first or second harem member of the story.

Thats some info for you, gotta be a bit more detailed in your questions or I'll just be all over the place with my answers :D

Braxx likes this.
  14. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Braxx likes this.
  15. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where exactly did you hear about that spoiler? That word "formed" is very subjective here, since the MC Lyle gets a girl nearly every volume on average. I would definitely add it back to your reading list, since it does start slow, but its a very solid harem story with a purpose and end. Situational comedy is done really well here. The LN isn't don't yet, but the WN is done with plenty of side stories afterwards.

For example, by volume 6, the women that are interested in him are Novem, Aria, Clara, Miranda, Shannon, Monica, etc. I think the person whoever spoiled it to you, meant that volume 6 is a major checkpoint or turning point in the novel's overall plot. Lyle has a reunion with his evil sister. That event sets many other plot points into motion such as Lyle and co. having to abandon their own home country to combat a new rising threat.

Now.... back to the main topic.

R-18
    Pure Love x Insult - Starts out slow, but builds up.
    Samin Regulation
    X ray is more than I thought

R-15
    Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu - Not really a fan of the demon king role-playing
    Riaru de Reberu Age Shitara Hobo Chītona Jinsei ni Natta
    I’m a NEET but When I Went to Hello Work I Got Taken to Another World
    Suterareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan
    Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World

Others
    The Other Side of the Last Boss
    Monster Musume Harem wo Tsukurou!
    Divine Protection of Many Gods
    Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
    Nidome no Yuusha
    I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless
    In a Different World with a Smartphone
    Shinka no Mi
    Riot Grasper
    Living in this World with Cut & Paste
    To Deprive a Deprived Person
    Skill Taker’s World Domination ~ Building a Slave Harem from Scratch
    I Leveled up from Being a Parasite, But I May Have Grown Too Much

Braxx likes this.
  16. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I had a comprehensive list...
    I have like 100 books I want to read and over 200 novels/fanfics I want to read, but with some being part of an ongoing series or not yet completed it is hard to keep track of when to read what without spending a lot of time on it. I just go with my mood, you can never go wrong with that for novels....

and wow, I just skimmed through your post, is harem all you want? what do you like about harems specifically if I might ask? is it just another extra layer of wish-fulfillment or ...?

17. Cablebox13

Cablebox13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shura’s Wrath is one I highly recommend. You will love this one.

Braxx likes this.
  18. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info. I liked the details. But i have to wait sadly. These novels have very few translated chapters.

19. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to look into these novels if they are worth it.
    As for Sevens ...... jesus fking christ, I could not even finish the first chapter. HIs sister humiliating like that and his parents are total shit. Spoil me what happen in the start of the novel , so i know if this is worth reading. Also how are the volumes structured ? By that i mean how does the volume usually progress ? MC goes into a new location ? falls for a girl ? trains ? deals with the bad guy ?
    As for the spoiler i was told that by volume 6 the MC actually acknowledges the harem and is no longer dense, forgot to ask that if they even sleep with each other at some point

20. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubt! Just looked into it. Seems that the harem starts very late into the novel ~400 chapters. And it would seem that the MC likes the loli sister too much. Might read it someday, but its not a priority.