LCD I'm Pregnant with the Villain's Child

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by KageTokage, Sep 23, 2020.

1. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-pregnant-with-the-villains-child/

There's no Rape in this novel!

The older sister flees from her wedding to be with her lover, and her younger sister is forced to take her place in marrying a very powerful man.

As luck would have it, she ends up transmigrating into the body of that younger sister.

Although the man that she weds is very powerful, he’s the irredeemable final villain.

All villains are doomed to a bleak ending. And, as this villain’s wife, she’s afraid that her ending won’t be good either.

Fortunately, the older sister had gone back in time after having experienced a lifetime of suffering. This prodigal daughter returns to the turning point of her life. Pointing at her younger sister, she demands for her younger sister to hand over her husband.

Looking at this beautifully crying older sister, Ye Zhen swiftly yields and says, “Older sister, don’t worry. I haven’t even done anything with brother-in-law!”

To her shock, she later discovers that she’s pregnant.

With tears in her eyes, her older sister says, “Didn’t you say that nothing happened between the two of you?”

Ye Zhen looks at the great villain that doggedly pursues her. She is utterly and totally doomed.

There’s a great villain lying next to her, and she’s pregnant with a mini villain. How’s she suppose to survive?!

Later on, as Ye Zhen watches the great villain putting the baby down and changing the diaper, she sighs. “There’s nothing that can be done. I’ve already missed the golden opportunity to turn things around. How can I leave now?”

Basically, the older twin (Ye Qing) elopes because she doesn't want to marry some rich guy in a coma. So the neglected younger twin (Ye Zhen) is sent as an offering instead. Her parents forcing her to become 'Ye Qing' in an effort to suck up to the rich Lu family.

One of the interesting twists this story brings is that the MC is a transmigrator (someone from a different world) while her older, identical twin is a regressor (someone who's returned to the past). Both of these things happen after the marriage is complete. So they are both scrambling to salvage the situation.

2. hammyhamham

hammyhamham Only existing and not living

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean, idk man, i considered that as rape? isnt sex done by two people who consented? he had sex with her while shes asleep and doesnt know anything about it.

3. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.
    It was a Red Herring. She got drunk on her first night after transmigrating (because of shock and all that) and did it with him then. All the other 'times' were actually wet dreams caused by the fragmented memories of that night. If anything, she assaulted him (although he was incredibly willing ;)).

The point was for everybody to understand that the husband had not yet become the big bad villain from the novel. He had never done anything illegal yet. (Although the author did do a horrible job explaining at it in the 'big reveal'.)