Spoiler I'm scattering some IQ to Male Protagonist (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 15, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i reaaaally like this MC here, because he is so cool and collected and super in everything he does EXCEPT for resisting ML, lol
    like ML is kinda sex obsessed with MC and MC always tries to evade some, because his poor chrysanthenum can't handle is anymore, but he never ever succeeds XD
    in xianxia for instance, bc you can live for a veeeery long time (up to a few thousand years), when MC finished his mission, he tried to slowly get away from ML regarding sex, but alas, he never succeeded even once (his heart always melts for ML when ML comes begging or when ML looks at him a little sad like a puppy) and a few thousand years later....ML (finally) died. of course MC was very sad, but a small part of him, his chrysanthenum was thankful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    MC's anus even kinda contracts (like shrinking smaller) whenever he hears ML call MC with his nickname (in every world it's kinda a different nickname and in every world MC gets this reaction) like a subconscious act of his body of trying to shrink away from ML, loool

2. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    MC has to make the ML flip a wooden card that's normally used for choosing a concubine for the night. in ancient china, the emperor had many concubines and to their names will be written on each card. at night, the emperor will flip an upside down card and the "lucky" concubine gets to serve him that night.
    so when MC brought these cards over, ML was angry, because he was in love with MC and didn't want to have any relations with anyone else. and also, he was wondering where all these cards (18 altogether i think) came from since he recently only added female protag to his otherwise empty harem.
    but since MC begged ML to do it, he did it unwillingly. but when it was revealed to be food ingredients, he was puzzled. MC laughed at ML's reaction and was satisfied with ML's unwillingness (bc duh, his lover shouldn't look at other people, ever.). the naughty thing is, MC wrote all the ingredients on the cards that ML hated as a sort of revenge from before (where at the beginning ML was head over heels in love with female protag and kinda brushed MC off) ^^

3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
  4. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    clear asking the real questions..... :blobjoy::blobjoy:

5. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    unless it changes later so far it's fade to black ^^;;

clear likes this.
  6. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds so interesting...:aww: I'm gonna start MTLing this then. But before that, can anyone list down the names of MC and ML for each arc? That would be really helpful for me (cuz you know how MTL can throw you some serious to God hilarious names :blobwoah:)

7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately not, only described how many days they did it and sometimes in which position, but nothing detailed T__T but the sex is mentioned quite often, haha

clear likes this.
  8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    HOW MANY DAYS THEy did it ?? what? there's an arc where they doing it continuously for days ???:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    *speedupreading* too bad that it's fade in black though orz

Bigfanofanime03 and Ease like this.
  9. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I'm at home on a Friday night, here's some spoilers for arc 2. Usual MTL disclaimer applies: This is all MTL so if I get anything wrong feel free to correct me.

The next world is a rebirth story, the female lead is called Lu Manni. Her life sucked befor rebirth, after rebirth she had fame, fortune, love.

The male lead, Qi Chen, (and also our ML) is an actor, they get to know each other in a palace drama. The male lead plays the emperor, she plays one of his women. But actually she's a major cheater, apparently the male lead wears twenty green hats!? Directors, small timers, presidents, young masters, etc. as long as they have use.

And the male lead never! finds! out!

In this world MC is Zhao Qingsong, president of an entertainment company. In the original plot bc of FL's machinations ZQS was tortured to death by his half-brother, Zhao Qinglian.

MC's task is to co-star in ten films/dramas with the ML, each work needs to be at least 10 scenes together, completion gives the ML 10% IQ points.

MC is all, so what's the significance of being in the role of an entertainment company president!?

Anyway MC calls his assistant to arrange for the role. He gets a new role in the palace drama ML and FL are supposed to meet in, MC specifies that he and the male lead should have ten scenes, only ten, each scene up to 2 lines, no need for any other characters in those scenes. He plays a eunuch lol.

So he and ML shoot their scenes first. BC he's the president of the company lol. It goes really smoothly at first. ML thinks that the president isn't as unreasonable as he imagined. Then the FL shows up.

She butts her way into the scene and tries to supress him (through her acting) but fails. At this point FL starts having a grudge against MC. Even the director of the movie scolds her. The system asks MC why MC doesn't just deal with the FL right away. MC: "It will take five to six years to complete the main quest, if I deal with her so early, wouldn't life be very boring?"

System is speechless.

ML sees MC's face, asks him what he's thinking about. MC says he's thinking of a "zero IQ fool". "..." ML inexplicably feels his knee is a bit sore XD

Part of the reason Zhao Qingsong fell in the original plot was bc of his father, Zhao Yuan. So MC starts to think of ways to deal with ZQS and ZQL (the half-brother). Anyway he can't tolerate not being in control of the company. At this point, ZQL is still in college.

MC likes sending system to do tasks, lol. System is always bitter about this, he's a system! Collecting evidence, doing MC's work for him...

FL likes trying to manipulate the media to attack, MC's assistant catches it, but MC instructs him to compensate the small media company. He contacts the director and script writer for the palace drama and manages to convince them in a round about (and long way, it takes like 2 chapters wtf) to modify the script - and change the last scene of FL's character to sth more unappealing to audience.

FL sees reviseds script and is not happy. At this point FL is starting to suspect that MC is also reborn. Obviously she should be the only one!

Meanwhlie MC is telling system, "instead of pushing her down, isn't it more fun to watch her jump down herself?" RIP FL

Anyway FL contacts MC and arranges for them to meet saying she wants to apologize. MC agrees. (This part is funny. MC is like, "I'll contact you when I have time." Asks system to check ML's schedule. Then he calls FL back. "Five days later, at Zui Yue Xuan (drunk moon pavilion?), six PM, is there any problem?"

"No problem," says FL, thinking, didn't he say he was busy and he'll contact when he has time... that was less than five minutes ago!)

Or more like, he arranges for them to run into ML. So ML is about to walk into a supposedly private room but MC and FL are already inside. So ML "accidentally" overhears the conversation between MC and FL where FL is insincerely trying to apologize. ML sneers in his heart that the FL is obviously using this meal as apology excuse to approach the president, this woman is too utilitarian and fickle.

ML walks in and asks like he's surprised to see them, MC acts surprised to see ML, FL is the only one actually surprised.

ML is there to meet a director (Liu Mingzhen). FL immediately perks up. LMZ's films aren't popular but their reputation is good. MC declines ML's invitation to eat, ML tries to get him to stay. FL also tries to get MC to stay, she wants to meet the director.

ML ignores FL. He's focused on MC. His gaze makes MC irritable, becaues it makes him think of Chu Sheng Yan, who would look at him with the same concentration and conscientiousness while he waits for an affirmative answer. This puts MC in a bad mood and he says simply: "No, I will go first."

And ML's heart jumps, as if this person leaving means he's losing something important. So he... grabs MC's arm.

MC snaps at ML, but ML grabs at MC's wrist again. "Are you going crazy?"

ML's eyes are as deep and quiet as the sea, with a husky voice he says, "I've found it, it's you."

These words make MC angrier but ML suddenly steps back and apologizes. MC is about to lose his temper, system is like no don't you haven't finished your task, MC is like "It doesn't matter I can just force him to play roles with me to complete the task faster!" ruthless haha, but eventually MC just leaves.

FL tries to cozy up to ML, "Qi senior, don't mind the president, his temper isn't good--"

ML tells her to get out. Three times. FL can only embarrasedly leave.

After is one of my favorite scenes this arc. MC goes home. In this place there are twelve rooms. The first room is filled with many stones, of all clors and shapes, the second room is filled with books, like a library, the third room has all these various feathres, etc. The twelfth room is very strange, has a variety of things that don't follow any rules. People don't know that ML is a collector. He likes to collect things. Because... he's afraid of boredom. He's afraid of being boring, like there's something telling him, must not be bored, once bored, you will los the most important thing.

But now ML locks up these rooms, because he's found what he's been looking for. These things he's been collecting can be covered with dust, because he's found the right answer.

Meanwhile system rushes to MC and shows the above scene in... a picture? I guess like a video? MC is staring at these collected things. After MC bullies system and asks the relationship between Qi Chen and Chu Sheng Yan?

System: "They're both male."

MC bullies system some more. Anyway the things that Qi Chen collected and with his past with Chu Sheng Yan, have a 99% similarity. That high degree of similarity can't be a coincidence.

Meanwhile there's a scandal surrounding MC's assistant. There's scandalous photos (with MC's father's woman, lol). MC manages to record a phone call with his father in which ZY wants to throw the assistant away. MC doesn't. bc of that the assistant switches loyalty to MC.

WHEW this is like 1k+ words I'm taking a break lol. Back in a bit.

10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth?! All these spoilers are luring me too read.... arggghhh, i can’t resist the temptation.
    *scampers away to read*:blobtongue:

11. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo, they already have sex quite a lot, always through the night into the next day, but in the xianxia world, the bodies are more tough and with dual cultivation *cough SEX cough*, not only will they have a nice time, but their cultivation actually rises, loool
    so in this story whenever they have sex, it's 7 days and 7 nights long :D and that continues for thousands of years ^^

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol
    So system is MC’s secretary?

13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like a bullied PA slave imo

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like it’s an unpaid internship job

15. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops got distracted. Here's the rest of arc 2! I'm trying to be more concise. Sweat.

The palace drama shooting continues. Now ML is the one supressing FL - their scene has had to be cut (NG'd) six times. ML's expression is all polite, saying, "I'll try to help her (FL)." What a black belly....

FL doesn't understand. Has she offended Qi Chen? At Zui Yue Xuan the one wronged was her!

She tries to get ML to give her five minutes alone. ML: "Five minutes isn't long enough to find a suitable place to chat. Now a minute has passed."

"Qi senior knows I'm a newcomer, if I'm doing anything wrong please point it out."

ML is all, it's a matter of course. FL wants to ask why he's supressing her during the scene but she can't. ML is all, your five minutes are up, and swans off.

FL slowly calms down. She takes a phone from her bag, presses a string of numbers, and dials.

That night, there's gossip about Qi Chen and Lu Manni. All over the internet, weibo, the titles are different but the contest is surprisingly similar. There's all these reaction posts to ML and FL supposedly being in love.

In the original plot, this is how the ML first noticed FL. After that they got together. But it happened when filming was finished. This is too early. System doesn't understand!

MC explains. System is astonished, didn't expect this world's FL to be so arrogant!

The FL releases a post on weibo related to the matter, gains tens of thousands of followers, her post gets reposted thousand sof times.

While the ML.... posts a photo of him and MC. Qi Chen: "Very honored to meet you, and I look forward to our next cooperation." There's a photo of them on set, in costume. They're master and servant but the colors are very warm.

MC sees this post and chuckles.

Meanwhile, system has located the hacker friend that helped FL post all these gossips.

Meanwhile meanwhile, FL is staring at ML's weibo. She doesn't understand why ML at this time is posting that post (of him and MC). In her plan, ML would see her speech, take the iniative to help her, but did not think tha the would make a post completely unrelated to the gossip and mention someone else!

She tries to contact her hacker friend, but suddenly his response is: "Don't contact me anymore."

It turns out she engineered meeting with the hacker (Li Hang), from start to finish she wanted to use him. He thought she saved him. It was all fake. In the original plot he cleaned up after her reputation, no matter what there was no negative news, etc. but MC helped LH see FL's true colors. He's upset, calls her fake, and finally says, "FL, your face makes me sick!" and hangs up the phone.

MC even hires LH lol

System gets upste, don't their skills overlap, obviously system is better tha nthis hacker, etc. System, sweat, weren't you originally upset at being abused by MC all the time...?

The gossip situation gets reversed, its revealed that FL engineered the gossip, the FL's reputation goes down the drain.

MC is thinking about Qi Chen and Chu Sheng Yan. He manages to bully the system into letting him buy, at EXTREME DISCOUNT (from 20k points to 2k points, which is who much he has), something MTL calls "the eye of th soul" (灵魂之眼, soul's eye? eye's souls?)) It lets you see directly to the soul.

MC wakes up to find 20+ missed calls from FL. FL already tried to desperately contact LH, couldn't. FL gets thru to MC.

FL tells him she wants to meet up to discuss the secret between them (referring to rebirth). MC agrees, arranges for them to meet up at 6 PM that night at the same place as last time.

System asks if he's going to deal with the FL directly. MC confirms. "But didn't you say that if you deal with the FL, it will be boring?"

MC: "Because I've found something more interesting."

MC (thru system) manages to manipulate FL thru internet posts and subliminally convince her to try to hug his golden thigh. She agonizes over this decisionb ut finally decides to try the "climbing into MC's bed" method. Good luck with that, FL....

At the room, MC uses the "eye of the soul" and finds the answer he wants. FL drugs MC's tea. MC knows he's being drugged but drinks anyway. He starts feeling hot. Yes, that kind of hot. FL (who is really nervous, sweating, etc. lol) hauls MC out, intending to get them somewhere so they can, ahem. But when she opens the door, they're blocked by a tall figure.

FL: Who can tell her why Qi Chen is standing here!?

ML looks at MC's face, misty peach eyes, the unbuttoned shirt showing clavicle, etc. "What's wrong with him?" FL tries to convince ML that MC is drunk. ML gets angry and takes MC home over FL's desparate protests. ("Why are you interfering with the matter between us? (MC and FL)

ML: "Because he is my man!"

FL: !? what is this situation?)

Everything was going well, why did that man come out!?

Anyway ML takes MC home, they confess, and fuck. About the only thing MC loses relentlessly against is ML's sex drive, lol, and this is where it starts in this arc, the constant references to sex and his hurting backside....

And yes, MC's chrysenthemum contracts when ML calls him "baby". Which he does. All the time. Including bed.

There's a pretty long bit about MC wrestling control of the company. Even after coming out as gay, he manages to get the shareholders to vote to keep him as company president in a shareholder meeting. FL is the one who tried to out ML as gay, btw, but somehow MC manipulated it so ML's name is replaced by his own name.

ZQL throws a tantrum about how the company should be his, etc. Whatever.

ML contacts MC about thei rnext project together - directed by Liu Mingzhen (remember her? the director ML was supposed to be meeting earlier in the arc?) It's a gay love story!

They meet up with LMZ, arrange about funding etc. Throughout the meeting LMZ has a lot of rotten woman moments, lol, bc of MC and ML's behavior, but manages to supress it.

ML accompanies MC to a visit home for dinner with ZY and ZQL. MC steamrolls over ZY and ZQL like a badass, telling them he'll never let them have his position as president. He managed to get controlling shares of the company. ZY faints in anger. ZQL is still whining about how he should be president.

FL's last try seems to be showing up at the party at the end of the palace drama filming, all dressed up, to find a golden thigh. She tries to do the trip-and-fall routine on ZQL... but is stopped by MC. FL has a full on breakdown. "But why... why did everything turn out like this!?" etc. and has to be escorted out by security.

The arc is pretty smooth sailing after this, LMZ's movie finishes filming, MC strong arms the... I don't know what it's called, review board? Approval board? That approves the movies. Even though it's a gay love story. By black outing the cinemas every time his movie is rejected. lol. Of course reception of the movie goes well. People cry after seeing it.

The two men collaborate on more works, a spy war film, a xianxia drama, and idol drama, etc.

In this life, MC is extremely miserable because half the time his back hurts, lol. He keeps trying to resist ML, but the number of his successes is hovering at zero.

MC finishes the task when Qi Chen is thirty. ... Although there isn't any difference before and after restoration of his IQ, including the degree of his desire for MC.

At MC, 88 years old, almost immobile, ML's life is about to come to an end.

On the last day of ML's life, MC takes ML to an abandoned villa. MC carresses ML's back when he tries to talk but coughs, saying with a clear smile: "Don't worry, speak slowly. We still have a lot of time."

They do have a lot of time. Even if this life soon is over, they have the next life, and the next life....

They have a super poignant talk about how MC dreamed of ML before, which I'd elaborate on but it wouldn't make sense bc I didn't elaborate on MC's confession to ML earlier (he said he dreamed of ML), so, uh, MTL it yourself to get the full emotional impact? Anyway. It's touching.

MC says, "So ah, next life don't be so stupid, don't do useless things, you just find me ah."

"Yes, I will find you..." ML closes his eyes, his breath is faint.

"Even if your IQ isn't high enough, no way to find me, don't be afraid, because I'm very clever, ah, I will find you, so...." MC bows his head, exhales. "You have to wait patiently in the next world for me."

In the second world, MC dies at the age of 88, this time, he walked after his lover.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t think it was task that made MC angry? I know there was a part where MC knelt outside in the rain (bullied by female protagonist) and wanted to pretend to faint in front of ML and get his attention. Only his fake collapse became real because the cute system thought the royal doctor would find out right away, and fed him some pills to actually get sick. LOL. Poor well-meaning system gets glared at.

17. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got to that part. HAHA.

Oh, was he not angry? I was just puzzled over the specifics of the task. I have a feeling I can't summarize this arc, I'm missing a lot of details, sweat.

scriptor likes this.
  18. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I understand, MC is angry about the task because, like @azure_sea said, the task is to let ML flip wooden card. Normally in ancient China, flipping wooden card is used to choose which concubine will serve the king at night. That's why MC is angry, who wants to send other woman to their lovers to accompany them? Poor system can only endure MC glare.. LoL
    But MC got clever and write down food ingredients instead of concubine name on those wooden card, then act pitifully in front of ML so he would flip the wooden card. *tsk tsk*

P.S.
    The poor system will get more death glare & 'playtime' with MC in the next arc too. LoL

19. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification! I'm a bit nervous to confirm/deny any details in this arc. Someone else do it! Kyahahaa!

20. GD2318

GD2318 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!!
    I want to mtl but I'm hesitating. But thanks again:aww:

wildthorn and insteadofdeath like this.