Spoiler I'm scattering some IQ to Male Protagonist (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsleepless:... Kyaaah (/)>◇<(\):blobsmirk::blobsmilehappyeyes:

ichigofanz likes this.
  2. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got here WAAAAY too late. lol half the people in this thread are reading the raws themselves XD

pcheshire and ichigofanz like this.
  3. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML still the same in every world?
    *please dun kill me T.T)/

4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.

veihakase likes this.
  5. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, this is 1v1. ML always the protagonist od the world, but strangely not always have happy ending in original plot.

veihakase likes this.
  6. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh thanks!! I'll probably put this in May reading list x3

Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
    ichigofanz likes this.
  7. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry this took so long.. I'm a bit unmotivated, this arc is a bit boring for me.. :sushi_sorry:

MC choose a merman world for the next mission, system asked him if he hasn't play enough as merman at the fairytale world, MC said it's bc he bought things from the previous world, they might come in handy. System found 3 setting: a disabled orphaned merman, a poor merman that tortured to death by his adopters, and low IQ idiot merman. MC said, seems like I don't need to choose, options 2. System also feels a bit embarrassed, but each mission always like this, so he get used to it.
    When MC opened his eyes, he is in a glass container filled with water in a huge white space, there's a lot glass container, each has a merman of every size and color. MC body is the same as his form at fairytale world.
    MC check the main plot, task and the original memory. This world is a stereotypical interstellar merman background, merman is used as breeding tools. The institute raised merman until a certain age then adopted by humans to be used as breeding tools. The original, Lyle was a miserable merman who was adopted by military chief at 18 yo and abused to death. Moreover Lyle is an ordinary merman, so no one would investigate his death. An injustice system that favored humans. But there's also some humans that make effort to free merman, they advocate equality & peaceful coexistence. But these kind of human is a minority, their efforts are insignificant, even may lead to fatal disaster.
    The ML, YaHeng is one of the minority, become a military general at 20 yo, the youngest general in military, but bc he is outspoken of his belief, he is suppressed and killed by his colleagues. MC sighed, here he also died miserably. System feels guilty, then prompt MC to check the main task. When MC checked it, MC black lines. The task is to have ML clean MC tail 100 times, each times got 1% IQ. MC think with this world setting, this task obviously wouldn't be pure. MC glanced at system, you are getting more and more dirty. System feels like getting shot while laying down (getting involved in something for no reason), he is still the original pure system, saying this is not his doing. MC still wants to tease system, but a middle-aged man in white coat come in, followed by a young man in military uniform.
    The handsome man with faint evil aura gloomily looked at the merman. Many merman scared and try to shrink their body to hide. Ivan is dissatisfied bc the merman don't have any courage. Middle-aged man only laughed saying it's bc they never go outside, anyway Ivan didn't look for companion, only a breeding tool, so obedient is good right? Ivan smile and agree, revealing a bloodthirsty eyes, making the merman trembling. Ivan asked for the cutest merman. BC Ivan torture the original in the plot, MC of will not let him off. When Ivan passed in front of MC, he swan up and chat him up, Ivan showed interest, but when MC said if human become merman and merman become human, will their role changed? Ivan expression become gloomy.

Ivan said that's an impossible thing, MC smiled saying many things that are impossible before becomes a reality. Ivan angrily leave MC and stopped in front of a light green merman that cowered away. He's about to choose the merman, but suddenly the light goes off. Ivan angrily asked what happened, the middle-aged man scared and quickly moved to emergency light, but suddenly the light turn on again. He heard Ivan scream, when he checked, Ivan has changed to be a merman with gray tail. While middle-aged man panicking, MC said, very interesting, a human turned into a merman, but he looks a bit ugly, I really don't want him to join us. Middle-aged man fainted. When the others checked them, the staff asked the dean what to do. The dean ordered them to sent Ivan to hospital and issue a gag order. This man is not a good person, he make sure merman don't have freedom also have merman research base underground to test live merman, he is the enemy of all merman. MC said you're happy right? You have more object to experiment with. When the dean sleep at night, he felt like his body is being tortured and when he's freed from the pain, he found that he has turned into a gray merman and screamed then fainted. The next morning, this news is leaked and caught attention of many people. Some are horrified and feared that will happen to them, some happy bc merman is scarce and only extraordinary person can have a merman.
    Ivan is in denial and then he remembered what MC said, he accuse the institute doing something to him and demanded to see the dean, but the dean has turned into a merman too.

It's almost a full day before ML found out this matter and ordered his subordinate to follow up the progress of this matter. The subordinate hesitate for a bit then reported MC remark before Ivan changed into a merman. ML decided to visit the merman. Meanwhile MC is doing an oration to other merman, the other merman is confused bc they always thought merman born to help human reproduction, always have to obey human, etc. MC is quite angry & sad seeing this, but he knows this is bc humans brainwashing them from childhood. MC convinced the merman that they can become the leader too, the merman looked at each other and nodded in agreement. ML walk in during MC oration, and approach MC, MC asked if he's going to adopt a merman and promoting himself right away. (LoL) ML decided to bring MC home. With ML position, he actually has long been qualified to adopt a merman, but never intend to do so. But when he see MC, he felt that it's very good if he adopt this lovely merman and take him home so he can see him everyday.
    But MC then said, he's very happy but can't go with ML now, he can't leave other merman bc they can't take care of themselves. ML asked MC plan. MC intended to teach merman general knowledge and how to survive in the future. MC tell ML he knows ML identity and he knows ML wish to free merman. ML ask how did MC knows all this? MC said he is merman prince from ancient times that was sent to save merman. He's going to change human to merman, merman to human to punish them, but he changed his mind.

MC said he changed, bc of ML he decided he will continue being a merman. MC flirt with ML. ML eyes falls on MC lazily moving tail, felt his heat itch. MC said he will help ML give merman freedom and coexist with humans. They brainstorm for a bit, then ML ask if MC will stay in the institution. MC said yes, bc the other merman is here. ML is unhappy, he really want to take MC home. Institute staff comes in, apologize and remind ML that he can't be here for too long. ML then glanced at MC, his eyes says, wait for me to pick you up, then leave. After ML leave, the staff preparing to move MC.

MC smiled and said if they dare moved him, he will change them to merman, just like the other two, but he said this to divert their suspicion. Some afraid, but they don't believe MC, they moved him to examination room. Meanwhile Ivan confront the dean about his situation, the dean is indignant saying he is a victim too. Half an hour later, MC physical examination result comes in, but he don't have any abnormalities. Ivan & the dean arguing again, then they go back to heir ward.. the bathroom. MC is isolated and observed, what they don't know is during this time, MC is brainwashing the merman minds everyday to change the deeply rooted bad idea in their minds. The merman start to have longing and hopes, but their feelings of doubt and inferiority is still heavy, they feel that these wonderful expectations may only be their imagination, impossible to become reality. MC knows their worry, so he said, are you afraid you can't become like humans? Actually we can't live like humans, we are merman, not humans, so don't compare ourselves with humans, but live our life as merman. We and humans are equal, they are no longer a factor in our life. The merman realized that they don't need to feel humiliated bc they can't transcend humans, they only have to do what they love, bc they are merman, not bc it's about humans. The staff that monitor merman is surprised that the merman face suddenly become exuberant, they thought the merman are sick, so they do physical examination, but confirmed that there are no problem. MC secretly contact ML.

Dear general, I've completed some very difficult steps in my plan, asking for a reward~\(≧▽≦)/~ ML froze when he see this naughty message in his communicator and then smiled. He wondered how MC sent the message. ML ask what steps? MC said you should ask what reward MC want _ :) зゝ∠) _. Just after ML read the message, MC sent several consecutive messages. Since general asked, I reluctantly answer, the difficult steps is to brainwash the cute merman, let them know how beautiful the world is, merman how lovely, general how handsome, ofc the last point only for Lyle merman ╮(╯▽╰)╭. I know next general want to ask what reward, I also reluctantly answer, I want general to hurry take me home (*/ω\*). No general by my side for several days, I have become this thin, looks very poor, so my dear general, hurry pick me up ヾ(≧O≦). ML:... Don't know what expression to make. MC message him again, we seem to have to discuss the next plan, my plan is very simple but effective, general want to hear it? *罒▽罒* ML said yes. MC said but this plan is very headstrong, only accepts face to face to hear it, so if general really want to know, come and find me quickly! ╮(╯▽╰)╭ ML:... Weakly sighed he's about to delete the message, but paused then securely encrypted the message. He went to the institute to take MC, but stopped by staff, claiming other officer already booked him. ML suspect something is wrong, then said since they haven't sign the adoption paper, MC is still free and he can adopt him. The staff is intimidated, then contact the vice president.
    ML intimidate vice president, he can't refuse ML, but the dean also order him to closely monitor MC and never allow him to fall into the hands of other people, so he don't know what to do.

Vice pres makes excuse, but suppressed by ML, ML threaten to give the institute a comprehensive military review and mention the dean in the military hospital. Vice pres excuse himself to check on MC. MC sent ML message, don't you think the humans at this institute particularly annoying? I think so too, I really want to turn them all into merman. ╮(╯▽╰)╭ ML thought for a moment then sent, well, take it easy. ^ω^ (*gasp* so cute~) MC:... don't know what expression to make, he would even sell meng? System said, indeed a superior general, learning ability really high. MC let system help him reply, I'll wait for you to pick me up, mwah! ~\(≧▽≦)/~
    ML sign adoption paper, then lead to MC. MC do not want to go through adoption procedure giving him code, bc it have no meaning anyway, then ML cover MC with his uniform jacket and carry him away.

ML carry MC to space craft, MC asked to sit on ML lap. ML have to restraint himself until they got home. After ML gone to prepare the pool for MC, he found MC in the bathroom. ML entranced, eyes fall on MC clavicle, then down... he is surprised seeing MC legs, he inevitably see MC's unspeakable place and his ears become slightly red. MC asked for a pajamas bc he wants to sleep. When he woke up, he call for system, but the strange things is system didn't come immediately, after MC called again system slowly emerge looking guilty asked what MC need. MC asked what he's doing. System body shaking, nothing. MC then ordered system to start their plan. The first step is to make humans understand that their treatment towards merman is bad, the second is to strive for merman freedom and integrate them into human society. At this time, ML come in and take him to dinner.

MC live comfortably at ML home, but the outside world is in uproar, intense discussions between people ensues. More cases of other high ranking people in different institutes on different planets becoming a merman. Internal conflict in military arose, bc many of the high ranking military become a merman, but merman is unqualified to join military. The high ranking military personnel that changed into merman is those who oppose merman freedom, they gather in a pool to discuss this issue. They decided to investigate the merman institute. MC watching this meeting can't help but laugh, seeing such a meeting in swimming pool looks very funny. ML feel helpless bc MC still haven't let him eat his tofu. He thought MC don't like him, but always so sticky, so impossible. Then he think maybe MC don't understand how to mate, so he start to plan how to give MC a beautiful first experience. If he knows that MC is deliberately doing this, don't know what expression he will make.

MC lazily stretched out in bed, ML carrying breakfast tray to MC, kiss MC then give him the food. ML told MC that the institute is going to check on MC, so he have to maintain merman form for the day. ML carry MC to the pool, but can't accompany MC bc he needs to do something. MC ask system what ML doing, system guiltily said he don't check on ML. MC become suspicious of system, he don't know what system do that makes him so distracted, he regards system as his friends, even though he still likes to tease system, but he think of system as his companion. Even if system sometimes stupid and silly, MC won't dislike it and won't interfere what he's doing when idle. MC ask if system hide anything from him. System shaking in the air, saying sorry. MC said he don't have to say sorry, what system do is his freedom, although our relationship is host-system, but you can treat me as a friend. System is moved almost to cry. MC said system can refuse to answer, he won't be angry. Very moved, system start to cry, don't know how to speak, feeling guilty and embarrassed, saying he's really moved, but too embarrassed to say it. MC feel a bit weird, but didn't press him, just ask system not to delay the completion of the task.
    MC can guess what ML do, but he don't understand why not do it when he is human. The answer is bc ML see MC as a merman and also want to show MC that he like MC regardless of his form. ML left a lot of gadget so that MC won't feel bored. When night fell, ML finally appeared on the pool, saying he has prepared dinner. MC ask if the people from institute has come, ML stiffen said not yet so MC need to maintain merman form. MC agree, ML misunderstood, said to MC that merman & humans are equal, MC don't need to feel sad bc he is a merman. ML thought MC didn't like his merman form, that's why ML ask MC to maintain his merman form today. MC said he understood. ML take MC to eat dinner, then ask how his life here, MC said it's good, ML is good. ML ask, are you willing to sped the rest of your life with me?

MC surprised for a moment, then smiled, general, are you asking me to marry you? ML said yes, are you willing to accept? MC said yes, but he want to ask something, why do ML ask him to maintain merman shape today? ML said he just want to tell MC that he love MC no matter what form he is. ML thought MC don't want to maintain merman shape bc he don't like it, bc ML see MC as a merman, so he feel distressed. MC understand ML worry, and said as long as he can stay with ML, he don't care about anything. ML go down on his knees on MC side, no matter what you look, I will always love you forever. MC: I am the same.
    After romantic dinner, ML take MC to bed, but MC dumfounded seeing ML take out a lot of props. ML with red ear tip explain the several lubricant he prepared for merman body. MC moved, said he prefer ML take care of him with his own body. ML restraint snapped. This is MC first time doing this between merman and human, feels... very exciting. Merman & human feeling is different, the twisting tail and legs, the winding tail and legs.. the feelings is very different. In this case, the scales of a certain unspeakable part of merman tail will automatically contract and reveal a lot more delicate skin, as long as touched will... very exciting. In such strong stimulus, MC & ML entangled for more than 3 hours, so ML take MC to the bathroom and continue in water. MC unable to control the physiological tears. Why the lover of this world still so cruel! MC is about to lose consciousness, can't help but shed tears crying in his heart, he should ban X for some time!
    When MC woke up it's already the next morning. Bc he's in merman form, he's still in swimming pool, ML wait for him by the swimming pool side. Seeing MC rubbing his waist, ML embrace his waist and ask if MC ok. MC feels his waist very soft, his tail almost can't be used. MC angrily stare at ML (the author write Lyle here pretty sure it's a mistake): I feel bad at the moment, especially after seeing you. ML see MC angry stare, but feel even more great mood, but he can't show it, so he helped rubbing MC waist and said, yesterday too uncontrollable, sorry, won't do it again next time. MC: There is no next time! He has decided, for some time absolutely can't let ML get close to him.
    MC change the subject, saying he already put pressure on merman institute to capture those who have become merman to be adopted. This is MC idea, he feels that the extent of their punishment is still too weak, so they have to experience what merman gone through all this time. MC ask about the place he asked ML to prepare, ML said it's ready, just waiting to move the merman. As long as merman disappeared, the institute would have no choice but to take the new 'merman'.
    On the third night, merman institute is very quiet, only some on-duty staff is in the institute, but is deeply asleep. All the merman changed into human, follow the person who had come to pick them up and left the prison where they had been captive for years. Seeing the aqua blue building getting farther and farther, many merman can't help but cry, for the first time since born, they left the institute. Some whispered, for the first time I discovered that the building where we were imprisoned is very beautiful, but only from the outside, we can only see row of glass container. They all taken to a secret base to learn human lifestyles, within a month or so truly began to integrate into the world as human beings. But this is only a process, they won't forget their identity as merman and will pursue their true value.

The institute is in chaos, all the thousands of merman is gone. They confirmed that 5 staff members missing as if disappearing with the merman. They search for every corner but can't find any traces. They notified the military official, but kept everything confidential. They conducted a thorough investigation, but can't find any result. At this time, a message suddenly appeared on the internet. Shocking news! Merman collectively disappear overnight, where is the future of mankind? This cause a big uproar. Bc this matter is too serious, the institute did not dare to tell the truth either, saying that only some of the merman are sneaked away by internal staff, making the problem looks as light as possible. But there's a new video of the inside of merman institute, everything clearly recorded that inside only empty glass container, merman has disappeared. No merman, no one can give birth to offspring! The people on the network constantly discussing this matter. Some blame the institute, some blame merman, but there also a few people happy. A new voice suddenly appeared, asking about the human that turned into merman, since they are not at the institute, they shouldn't disappeared. The institute promised to check the turned merman fertility, The turned merman shocked, they are the one who made the rules about merman, but now they are controlled by this rules.

8. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they feel resentful, humiliated, desperation, they can't escape their miserable fates. Their fertility examination turned out to be exactly the same with merman, even more fertile than ordinary merman. They feel faint and gloomy, but the other member of merman institute and the people on the network cheered. Although the good-looking merman disappeared, and the turned merman tail doesn't look nice, they win in their fertility. Many who have qualification immediately applied for adoption. They completely forget that most of these merman used to be their co-worker, now dominated and controlled. At this point they need to recover the institute prestige. In just 3 days, the institute has screened 10 adoptees. Regardless of the turned merman strong denial, it's the truth that they are now a merman that have strong fertility. An adopter scolds them, when they were merman, they want to turn to humans, but when they are humans, they want to control merman. The turned merman denied, it's different! The adopter agree, it is different, they were merman who were oppressed and bullied right form the start, but they can gain their freedom and self-esteem, and you... You do whatever you want, but now you become merman, you have to pay for it, you will be captivated for life by the rules you set out to make, live without dignity and taste the pain and torment you have had upon merman. The turned merman become frantic. The man chucked and said this is just the beginning, enjoy what you sow. Then he walked out, saying these merman too ugly, I don't want them, let the other pick them up.
    ML rubbed MC hair, satisfied now? MC said not bad, this is nothing. MC complained, and they must come over, I'm too lazy to come to them. After brainwashed by MC and understand their situation, the merman become very disgusted with human and ask MC to help them out. ML glanced at MC, naughty, obviously you want to come over. MC asked do I look like a mischievous person? ML said, not like, you are always such a person. MC:... This is not my fault, although I know their situation is bad, I have to see it myself. MC most like abuse drama, especially the process of abuse, so he must come to the institute to have a look. With the exception of the first adopter, all 9 successfully adopt a merman.
    More topic surfaced on the network discussing these merman, some of them is how to punish the disobedient merman, some regret adopting these merman, ask if they can return this merman, and so on. And the others are simply happy to watch.
    MC shifted his attention for the completion of the main task. He actually thought that ML helping him clean his tail is unnecessary, but for the sake of completing the task, he have to bravely put forward a request to ML. ML readily agree, also asked is there anything MC need, his hand is very flexible and can meet any of MC need. (LoL) MC can't help but rolled his eyes, no need!

ML thought that MC did not want to give birth to small merman/child. Bc he always advocate equality between human & merman, he never thought about forcing merman to give birth to future generation, so he don't feel any loss. He agree to help MC clean his tail and apologized to MC, no matter what, if you don't want to, I won't force you. MC shocked, never thought about it before, he actually asked this for mission completion, but he also don't want to experience the process of having a baby, so it fell into a beautiful misunderstanding. MC didn't explain and hug ML, thank you my dear general. ML said you stay with me I already very satisfied, in this life it's enough with us two people. MC touched, swinging his tail to ML.
    At the beginning the human that turned into merman were people from institute or military, but gradually some common people also turned into merman, so the people start to be panicked, they worried the same things will happen to them, so the internet is in an uproar again, some demand the institute to complete the research, some said he don't want to be a merman, some said mankind too selfish, a few days ago most people still gloating at this, some said you restricted merman freedom and force merman to breed, now this things fall on yourself, you should feel honored. You made the rules yourself, you should obey them, etc.
    MC didn't care about all this, bc there are still some merman that are sick, pregnant or giving birth, or have been adopted so they haven't been liberated. Ofc MC wouldn't directly interfere, since some of the adopted merman is treated nicely and happy. He asked system to monitor their statistic. MC let system punished those who mistreated their adopted merman, as for the merman that live harmoniously with their adopter, he only observed them. As for the merman he picked up, he choose a few merman and let them get along with each other. MC also turned all the scum into merman to punish them. Another person made the rise of "merman avenge theory". Must be bc humans too harsh and abusive towards merman so they retaliate. MC delighted by this situation, although this remark don't have any substantial impact on his plan, it's a good thing for some human to feel affected. MC rescue the second batch of merman also some merman that has been adopted and want to be free. As for those who want to remains with their adopter, MC won't force them.
    In 3 months, MC has finished 50% of the main task and introduce merman to a new life. After rigorous training according to each preference, they are ready to integrate into human. MC has arrange new identity for them. MC said to the merman, I told you I want to see the real equality between mankind and merman, so what is equality? True equality is not bc you are superior than human, nor controlled bc you are a merman. True equality means that anything we do is just bc we want to do it, not bc we are human or merman, understand? Seeing some merman still don't understand, MC asked, you still willing to have children? The merman shook their head. MC chuckles and ask, think about it, you reject it bc you are disgusted with the process or bc you think merman shouldn't be used as breeding tool? If you really like children and willing to give birth to offspring, then why should we give this up just bc we are a merman? Choose or refuse things not bc you are a merman or human, but bc you like or hate it. You are free, your choice are yours. Don't be limited by your status. This is true equality. The merman understand, choosing not bc of identity, but bc it's the best thing for them.

The controversy over humanity 'merman' still discussed on the internet, they don't realize merman has integrated with humans. Although has been transformed into human, bc of their different genes, some of them look magnificent, some refined and lovely, some handsome and pleasant, no matter which one, they make people feel pleasing and good. Their etiquette also good, bc MC trained them to be polite and kind. The people who oppress merman also changed into merman and forced to become a breeding tool. Overtime, everyone has accepted this situation.
    MC now is free, everyday just raise flowers and do the main task, everyday enjoyable. Bc of this MC found that system seems to be getting more and more busy and rarely seen, even when called by MC, not his behavior like before. MC can't help but ask, you really can't tell me why you so busy? System glittered pink, but won't tell MC bc he is worried of being teased. MC subconsciously want to guarantee he will not make fun of system, but paused, feel that system so stupidly adorable, maybe it really is very funny, so can only said he'll do his best. System turning a few laps trying to align his body, but unable to, said then I'll say it. MC nodded.
    System about to tell MC, but got a warning message that a merman changed back at their work. His colleague has surround him, the system almost crying. MC tell system to send him message so he will be calm. MC hasn't erase merman institute bc there's still people that has to be punished. After the punishment over the institute is unnecessary. System anxious, MC calmed down and start analyzing the situation. MC don't want to doubt system, so he asked him to suppress this incident and observe the other merman. When no other incident happen, MC temporarily put down this matter. He changed the rest of merman institute into merman, so no one dared to work at merman institute, the institute gradually ceased to exist and no one gather merman to be adopted.
    After a year of status quo, MC carry out the next step. Make a post to offer human to change into a merman permanently.
    At first no one responded bc no one thought it was real. Most people only speculate and discuss this matter. Most don't believe it, some don't want to be a merman permanently, user A (for convenience only) report that he has become a merman with purple color, everyday entangling with husband. User B also say want to be a merman he changed into an aqua blue merman, soaking in bathtub at home, said he always envy merman have so many different color and can move freely in the water. User C ask if he is single, want to take him home. (LoL) User B said he always wanted to be a merman, but afraid to say it bc of human treatment of merman, he said his family support him and he is single, but his father and merman father told him not to fall in love to early, so sorry, but thank you for your attention. *罒▽罒* User C support him, saying he is so cute, can we become friends? User D also asked to be friends, saying although never meet him, but feels like he is his destiny, this must be fate! User C said go away, I'm first! (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
    As the discussion become hotter, more humans applied to become a merman and shared it in their post. Now most people just mention equality. In 3 days more than 200 people has applied to be a merman. The problem in this world almost all solved, his main mission also almost completed. MC ask if system can check the soul fragments, but system have no idea. MC pondering for the next mission world and choose a game background. The game world is a virtual world build in the real world, he want to test a theory there.
    MC is pondering the merman incident form before, he didn't doubt system, but he also afraid someone can tamper with system data. He think when system about to confess what he's doing, the incident suddenly happened, it feels like it deliberately do it to stop system to tell MC. MC has speculation, but can't say it.

System noticed MC frowning, asked if he have any problem he can help solve. MC gently looked at system, saying he is pondering what things to bring to the next world. System start to think seriously. MC got an idea and asked system to bring (uh.. several thing, some are:) storage space (?), two storage mech (?). twenty spacecraft, food & nutrition, water source, energy source, therapeutic device, variety of medications, bedding, footwear, clothes, daily tool for storing, etc. System black line, host this is no longer a thing right? MC glanced at system smiled and said yo still have to discuss this meaningless question? System crashed down, I understand. MC also asked system to cut off the link between system and the package, only MC can control it. System shocked, asked what he did wrong. MC said no, only want to lessen system burden. System almost crying saying he don't feel too difficult. MC feels bad for system, this system has been very stupidly adorable, this situation is not system fault, but he has to do this. MC said are you not always complaining I'm bullying and exploited you? Now I give you chance to rest, you still not willing? In addition, your core data will be burdened and will have a big impact on you. System sad, but obediently nodded. (QAQ poor system!!)
    MC know system thinking, but this time can't say anything, just chatted with system to made him feel better. System is really stupidly meng, did not doubt MC at all, made MC feel guilty. Bc of this, it impacted MC & ML relationship, resulted with negative emotions, of this negative emotions, impacted ML relationship in military. (<~not quite sure about this paragraph) System isn't aware about all these, he thinks, although host didn't let me manage the package, it's still normal, I still have a lot of things that can be done. And this is only temporary, next time host will let me manage the package, I still feel a little sad, but he is my favorite human. (QAQ system, how are you so pure & cute, but also pitiful) System look at a large amount of data in front of his eyes and said, why do you still not awakening consciousness? It's impossible to succeed, but it doesn't matter, although I really hope that a system can always be with me, but I am actually good now, so it's ok... (I have to reread this several time to understand, it seems that system secret is he's trying to build another system to accompany him, just like MC have ML.. QAQ this system is too pitiful, I feel for him) System sighed softly, he really envious of his own host and male partner of life and death, of their love and affection, but envy also useless, after all it's not his. He is an advanced intelligent system, would not give birth to negative emotion towards his own host, but sometimes he feel lost. System sighed and turned away, not noticing the pile of data behind him flickered twice.
    The vast majority of task have been completed, MC also can resolve some minor problems that arose. When MC has become an old salted fish (LoL) from a small fish, humans and merman have been fully integrated, successfully achieve full equality. MC also took into account of merman drawback of tail limitation. ML who is also older couldn't help but be jealous, we already so old, how can your thought still not completely on me? MC said casually, bc we still have a lot of time, next life, and next life we will be together. ML feel warm, hug MC. ML is now. MC said to ML if only you wouldn't forget me. ML squeezed MC hand, ofc I will not forget you. MC said then you have to wait for me in the next life. ML agree and close his eyes.

I feel sad for system.. :sushi_dead::sushi_dead:

9. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoilers. Expecting for side story or sequel of System <3 adventure? X'D

ichigofanz and kiara8 like this.
  10. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, i've no idea how human x merman R18 scene orz halp

Bella94, cheerydandan and Shizun like this.
  11. Shizuka Mikki

Reading List:
    Link
    (ahem).... psst... there are djs of Free! where it's mermaid x human so you can try to look those up? hehehe
    (⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄ :blobpats:

12. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    lol can i ask the pairing first ? like is it RinHaru or . . . ? plus, if possible the link or title

13. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Skyelyne likes this.
  15. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Shizuka Mikki

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Skyelyne likes this.
  17. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Skyelyne likes this.
  18. clear

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    that one with 2 openings just looks rip. I know it only from mentaiko and others that the same opening can depending the partner whether is seme or uke go out or go in. Only one opening XD

20. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    what opening ? tbh i've no idea what are you talking about :blobdizzy: