Spoiler I'm sorry, but I'm rich

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eloisane, May 22, 2022.

1. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Associative names: 후회물 여주지만 부자입니다
    Year: 2022
    NU link:None
    Novel raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=59327436
    Description:
    After being accused of eating and eating her twin sister, she was framed and possessed by a woman of regret who was expelled from the family.
    But this mistress, she doesn't have too much to have? She said, "Let's start with the money before she gets kicked out!"
    Because everything starts with money.
    As she worked so hard to earn money, a fake daughter who claimed to be 'real' appeared, and the time came when I had to leave.
    “It’s so shameless! You are no longer part of our family. Get out of here!”
    "Yeah!"
    Anyway, without me, this family will collapse.
    She willingly took the bag of money and left her mansion.
    Oh, I'm going to need some money for comfort today.
    Anytime I go out, my family and my ex-fiance who came late. Saying that all the misunderstandings have been cleared up, he tells me to come back again.
    “I’m sorry, but I’m busy right now.”
    I hope you forget me
    Now, I am busy with spending money and dating.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Real reason why I created this thread:
    The author wrote in chapter 4 (it's free if you are registered with Kakao), that the male character had violet/purple eyes (I even have a notepad where I keep the description of the male characters), and I'm puzzled that today the second cover came out, and to my surprise, the male character doesn't have violet/purple eyes (or so it seems to me).
    I would like to ask (apart from the spoilers and if there is any secondary couple), to clarify this doubt based on spoilers from someone who maybe has an account and read chapter 4 or if it is not too much to ask, some translation team to translate, I do not know, at least 15 chapters to know once and for all what the hell happens, (I do not rule out that even the author has used the cliche of the transformation of appearance, but I have asked in Korean forums with the help of the translator, and no one has answered me so far).

Last edited: May 22, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you look closely you could tell his eyes colour is violet/purple eyes

PattyCakes likes this.
  4. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    I did, and it's bothering, because they could be purple/violet, but they just look pink/red, is violet/purple suppose to be so pink/red.
    I tried to look closely, but seriously, either I'm blind, the art sucks, or both, because I can't see the purple/violet.
    Well, I checked the chapter 4 again, and no mention of light purple, just purple, this author...worst is that I was in chapter 9 and still couldn't get a hair description, yes, he probably has blonde hair, but I like to confirm it, and this author made look into 9 chapters, and still couldn't find anything useful, but it's not the worst, some of the MLs of some stories don't appear until chapter 30, I need the comments to know when the ML of random story will appear.

5. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?? I love this artist and I think the art beautiful no offense though but I think you blind.

6. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries, disappointing, I think the author didn't express correctly the eyes color, should have said light purple, I was expecting this purple:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chapter 10, still no description of ML (I want to confirm it), sometimes I miss scanlation groups for some stories, I literally do Ctrl+F hair and eyes in all the chapters updated by the scanlation group (until I find the hair and eyes colors)
    [​IMG]
    He looks even better.

7. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg what you did with his eyes color LMAO :blobrofl::blobrofl:.

Rin.rinaaa and Eloisane like this.