Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marcie, Aug 2, 2020.
What about the Emperor? Callix?
Yes I’ve been sharing MTLs but I need the raws haha
bumping for someone to get @hadeion the raws
About Cassiax, he's going to marry Muriel (the lady who should have been sent to the North). He invites Maxim and Rose to come to his wedding. He wanted to see how Rose reacted to his marriage. but he becomes obsessed with Rose, especially when he sees Maxim and Rose so close. Cassiax think that Rose wants to make him jealous or something.
Then in book 3 there was the story about princess (Cassiax's sister) who fell in love with Tulio. Rose wondered how could the princess fell in love with Tulio.
Sorry about my poor english.
Thank you, Is there anything you know again?
whenever I see covers like that, I've be like "Show me the manhwa!"
SPOILER BOOK 2 PART 1
- Rose went out of the palace with Yasen to trap the assassin who had followed her for days.
- They managed to catch the assassin but he died in prison (forgot whether he was murdered or killed himself)
- Katrina's niece has the same nature as Katrina, she's a bitch.
- Alya (Katrina's niece) spread the story that Rose wanted to expel her from the palace.
- There was a warrior who fell in love with her, and Alya used him to attack Rose when he got the chance.
- Maxim, rose, and some knights go hunting somewhere. Then the knight who liked Alya wanted to harm Rose there. He manipulates Rose's horse, but Maxim manages to save her. Then he secretly aimed his arrow at Rose but Rishar killed the knight before he managed to harm Rose.
- when they came home from hunting with the corpse, ayla was scared. then grumbling why the knight had to die, she mocked the knight in her own mind.
- then Alya tried to get rid of the evidence (letters) that connected her to the knight.
- But Hannah (a maid who likes Yasen) accidentally sees Alya burning something. When Alya left the place, Hannah saw what Alya burned. there are some letters that haven't burned out yet. hannah took the letter and kept it. then later hannah gave the letter to yasen.
- Yasen tells Maxim about Alya's letter. then Maxim expels Alya and sends her back to her original tribe.
- Hans (Rose's brother) visiting Rose in the north. at first he didn't like Maxim.
- Then there was an incident when he, Rose, and Natalie were riding a boat on the lake, it turned out that the boat had a leak.
- Natalie panicked because she couldn't swim. Natalie's panic caused the boat to overturn. Rose's head hit the boat and she passed out. Rose drowned.
- When Hans is about to save her, he loses to Maxim who desperately runs and swims to save Rose.
- Maxim manages to save rose. but rose was not breathing. he did CPR to Rose with a worried face. Hans who saw this incident changed his view about maxim.
So she didn’t uh actually die right?
Gotta check who is Tulio again. Thanks for the spoilers
Honestly the knight part is stupid, it’s so easy to track to the knight himself if he actually shot her. Hence his head would roll regardless
well, coz Alya is stupid
and the knight was blinded by love.
of course noooo
but Maxim is getting more and more protective.
Spoiler: about Tulio and the princess
Interaction between Tulio and the princess is entertaining. they're not normal.
Can you explain more about their relationship? I'm curiouss
What happen to Katrina after her niece being drag out from the palace?
oh right I also have the same question. and How many chapter is Katrina there? I'm sick of her bullshit.
I understand that Katrina is annoying. But so far, I think Cassiax is more annoying than Katrina and he gives me goosebumps.
You mean Tulio with princess?
You know that Tulio has a bad mouth, right. the princess wasn't any better. if they meet, they always bickering. But the princess is always looking for information about Tulio. at that time she didn't know Tulio's identity.
Then the princess finally gets the information that Tulio is with Maxim. the princess went to visit the rose family's residence. he asked Rose about tulio. rose told her that tulio was doing sword practice in a greenhouse or somewhere (i forgot). At that time, Tulio was in a bad mood because of some problem. So he spoke some disrespectful words to the princess and then left. but the princess just looked at him lovingly and say that Tulio is cute.
OHMYGOD.. What a perfect couple lol will they end up together? And will yansen love the maid back?
I don't know if the two of them will be together. I haven't finished reading the novel yet. and Cassiax wants to marry off his sister for political reasons. by the way, the princess was married once for political reasons too but already divorced.
yeah, Yasen and Hannah have mutual feelings, and they're a cute couple.
Spoiler: and for those who are curious about Katrina's fate
Whats her name again? Katrina or Katriana? ehhh... whatever, I don't care.
I don't know what happened to Katrina in the end. I haven't finished reading this novel yet.
but after her niece was expelled from the palace, Katrina was still in the palace. because the incident about the knight had nothing to do with her. instead she was very angry with Alya for acting carelessly.
then she got the news that Alya was married to the chief of the tribe (Alya & Katrina's original tribe). Then she plans a coup or wants to attack Helavant when Maxim and Rose are at the Empire attending Cassiax's wedding with the help of that tribe.
By the way, Katrina is not from Helavant. She is also a stranger just like Rose.
Even though she is also a foreigner but she hates Rose and Maxim's mother
Interesting.. He's delusional though. He hasn't done anything drastic as of yet right?
What about that other lady he liked? The one in the first timeline who led the MC to her death? I thought he was gonna marry her because she was already in the palace trying to seduce the prince. I guess Muriel isn't going to survive in this timeline either. Poor girl.
Big thanks to all of the kind people who share the spoilers
Separate names with a comma.