Spoiler I'm the heroine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I became a successful career woman at a young age, I was supposed to lead a life without hardships. But instead I got trapped in a novel as the heroine Gabriella Lylith. I was determined to live my life as it's supposed to be in the story so I would return to my original world. But my plan failed when the villainess of the story, Marianna Rosally, who was supposed to die, got a second chance to change her fate, return from the dead and turn back time. You messed with my neatly arranged life. I will send you back to your grave and return to my world!

https://mangadex.org/title/56941/i-m-the-heroine
    The art are beautiful but i'm not so convinced by the plot . Why crush the villainess just because she want to live her life differently and avoid her original ending, well let's give it a chance and see.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc was a manager with a successful life head of her. The ml seem to be the original ml . Due to a complot by the villainess family the original body lived as a maid in the villainess family she was a fallen noble who got the prince attention. The mc get a cheat who is like an invisible phone with all the app.

twilight_123 likes this.
  4. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she didn't want to do anything to the Villainess until she did say that she was going to die. Are they still updating it

5. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao if we would look it from the villainess POV, the heroine would be a 2 faced bitch. It’s literally just all those villainess otome game Mangas but as the heroine POV. lol

6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True to be honest i'm just biased toward villainess

yforever125 likes this.
  7. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder why the villainess said the fl's gonna die by the prince hand? is there a continuation of the story and the villainess got to read it, while the fl didn't?

i actually like the plot that both heroine and villainess both isekai'd. it's better if they team up tho

MeowPurr, Lovina and twilight_123 like this.