Non-Fic Immediate holiday tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone started to panic..the Ministry of Health declare an immediate first term holiday which started tomorrow...well actually, our 1st term started on 16th of March but due to the COVID-19 outbreak in my country, the holiday started earlier..

And my academic awards is cancelled when I'm really looking forward to it and no CCA tomorrow..TToTT...

Everyone are panic and some started to get sick, have fever and so on...I don't know either the viruses started to spread or not but I'm worry.I want to go back to my district, I miss my home (now I'm in the city for school so tomorrow I'll go back home...yay)

That's all folks

2. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Stay safe and healthy. Drink lots of fluids and wash your hands frequently. :blobokhand::blobsmilehappyeyes:

3. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep calm.

Yey for an early holiday! \o/

Just keep up with the sensible tips to keep yourself and others safe. XXOO

Will you be able to access internet?

4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it me or is everyone's response to the virus late? Its already a pandemic. There's no point in panicking, because the virus can easily spread without having anyone show symptoms in two weeks or a month. Those in danger are the elderly or those with health problems. Of course, the virus may evolve into something worse than what we can already avoid or survive.

5. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    Wash your hand regularly. Don't touch your face with your hand. Avoid crowded areas. Drink lots of water.

6. Hasr11

Hasr11 [Cat] [Fujoshi] [JP TL in Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do not panic, worst case scenario, we should have a vaccine for it in 18months

85% of the cases are mild. Worse than flu, yes, but Sars and Mers were worse.

You can check out
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus/

7. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhhh..... where? south korea?

8. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Maaaaaaan!!! Ai-chan wish Ai-chan can get a paid holiday, but the HR will complain if Ai-chan say it's because of coronavirus.

Since we don't have that problem. The government has been particularly efficient and took action pretty early. We didn't have first-hand infected cases from Wuhan. Only infected cases of those who caught it elsewhere from China somewhere around last month. Current cases are still isolated, though one hospital has banned children or people with immune deficiency from going there.

Sawanara murasaki likes this.