Korean Immoral Night

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by lonelyfish, Oct 18, 2021.

1. lonelyfish

lonelyfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name: Immoral Night / 배덕의 밤
    Raw Link: Can't find other links that's 19+ version but could be found through google search
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/immoral-night/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The webtoon version is already completely translated, but I want to read the novel version since there is an alternate version to the ending and more to the story. 19+ smut

Description:

"It's my responsibility to be able to fulfill my duties this night in a good way. So all you have to do is to give yourself to me."

Eunseol, who had wandered the battlefield living as a juvenile soldier, sets foot in the family as the daughter-in-law of Baek Empire's Imperial General, Ki Haewoon. No one expected to learn the truth that Baekwoon, the eldest son of Haewoon, has already become married. In addition, Haewoon declares that he will make her unborn child, who also doesn't exist yet, as the successor. And on a bright moonlit night, he came to visit her place!

"Shh. Didn't I tell you not to cover yourself. The moon is illuminating, I was just wondering if I could see your opening. So I'll try opening it a bit with these fingers."

"I am, father's.."

"Which father-in-law in the world would like to see and open the hole of his daughter-in-law?"

"Me... You said that I am your 'daughter-in-law,' right?"

"Then I must be an immoral man."

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  2. Annan_Tess

Annan_Tess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i can find the novel? I want to read the side story since

3. lonelyfish

lonelyfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently, there’s no translation for the main story of the novel. Someone translated the side stories but it’s not complete.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/immoral-night/
    If you want to read the main story, there is the webtoon/manhwa version you can find here: https://mangadex.org/title/415b2f7a-c85c-4466-987a-5159f8865301/an-immoral-night
    Hopefully someone translates the whole novel!

4. zellepotch

zellepotch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi

Our team from Dynastea Scans is currently working on the side story and we are looking forward to update sequel which is Night of Storm within this February.

clraei, Marciellet and lonelyfish like this.
  5. Little pie

Little pie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm new here. Where I can I join to read the sequel. Help please