Question Immortal emperors in ED

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by thasian, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    What I mean is about how the MC never mention anything about levels above IE before, but only say something like that, while everyone else believed IE to be the final stage, only until a random question and answer that he suddenly revealed it.
    It's literally like when you are running down a straight goal, only to hear that beside that goal there are still other goals after it that you need to go along also.
    Or just might be because I skimped through the Info dumps and talking filler chapters too much that I failed to notice about him mentioning levels after IE earlier.

2. thelurker

thelurker [The Crazy Guy] Death to All BL Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think theres subtle hints all over the place you just didnt notice. Do you know the girl Li qiye found in the coffin who knows how long existed for with the strenght of or greater than an emperor? Remember she lived for a very long time inside the coffin without bloodstone and thats only possible if you have longlivity phys. Or higher cultivation

3. MantouInv

MantouInv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not mentioned, but it's legit foreshadowed that there was obviously a level/levels greater than IE.

4. Aznos

Aznos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, thats why he kept on saying like just being an IE is no big deal because that is just the starting line, and also he revealed later on about the levels of IE. No wonder people keep on questioning since ED keeps on expanding alongside plot holes or foreshadows without being attended to as soon as possible, probably to wait when the author will throw it all gradually?

5. Moonxious

Moonxious 「We of the Moon Race greets you all.」『Lurker』

Reading List:
    Link
    The level on IE is 1 to 9, i guess.

The girl from inside the coffin, from what i can remember, is around level 7 of IE.. (Edit: the girl inside the coffin is actually at 8) IE Yan Shi was at level 7
    He talks about the levels when the girls on the ship while they're at the bonesea(Chapter 1347) you can check the levels there

And just saying, but, according to MY Research, 1 Generation is around 10.000 Years. And Blacky(Black Dragon King) fight IE Ta Kong(Space Trample) around 30.000 years ago, means 3 generations ago. (Just my thoughts)

6. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    A generation is at least 100,000 years, there is some quote saying like "You can only live for 10,000 years? I thought you would live for at least a generation"

7. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two wrongs, one: LQY have killed at least one IE of the Ancient Ming.
    two:Emperor Assailant is not a Cultivation level above GodKing, is a level of power, you can have it within Heavens Will Path, o before you became a Godking

8. GDLiZy

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, if one could become Emperor Assailant, one will always have power above Godking anyway.

9. DivineDream

DivineDream Member

Reading List:
    Link

Few of them gone to 10th world and Li Qiye meets them there people like Immortal Emperor Min Ren / Empress Hong Tian (strongest female emperor) / Bing Yu and many more.

Also few others are there and every single one of them are afraid of Li Qiye cuz he can kill them all.

Ill quote Li Qiye.

"In this Generation only iam qualified to ascend the throne and become the ruler of the 9 worlds. And ill become the Eternal Pride Emperor the strongest emperor to ever exist in the 9 worlds".

Meng Zhentian and Prince of Darkness(guy from Spirit abyss) will die soon anyways cant wait till everyone in Heaven spirit world will tuck their tails and scram far away from Li Qiye

Edit:

Li Qiye has killed more then 5 Immortal emperors .. though dont know the names he can use the Immortal emperor slaying formation right now to kill immortal emperors .. if Ta kong was still alive he would have died.

He killed Ancient Ming Tian tu
    and several other immortal emperors just not mentioned yet

Also dont forget Li Qiye is one of the oldest beings alive in the 9 worlds

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  10. GDLiZy

Reading List:
    Link
    Not true, there is at least the old man in the graveyard that is older than LQY.

11. GoldenEmperor

GoldenEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ehm he is "one" he never said he was "the oldest" he is one of the oldest .. there is alot of older people from the Legendary Era and before like that girl in the yellow cloth and Demom Immortal grottos demon(the one who turned li qiye into a crow). Even fairy they found in that coffin in heaven spirit world was older then legendary era i bet