Other Request "Immortal" novel, train and technology usage trough the story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Undaunted, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Undaunted

Undaunted Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!
    I would like to know if in the novel titled "Immortal"(https://www.novelupdates.com/series/immortal/) will or will not be further usage of the MC's train what he buit with previous knowledge from Earth and/or if there will be really industrialization in his nation as it is shown in the tags!

I really like novels where there is technological advancement of any kind(magic or normal), and i want to continue reading this one after a quite long pause(as translation stopped for quite some time and it was not too long ago restarted) but i'm not willing to read it if the author just makes the MC "forget" about the train and even about every technology from Earth just to make HIS country like one of those cliche no tech countries from all of the other cultivation stories!!!!!

If you guys have a recommendation i will appreciate it!! :D

2. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And Throne of the Magical Arcana.

4. Undaunted

Undaunted Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I"m reading Release that Witch at the moment, thx........ But Throne of the Magical Arcana i started once and did not go back to it since. If you could elaborate a little about around wich chapter will be the first tech advancement and if it will or if there will be more trough the story wich will have a big role, affect a lot of people! And what kind of things will be made just one or two will be enough for example....THX for the help!

5. Across

Across Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh Σ( ° △ °|||) i forgot, in magical arcana he only transfer scientific knowledge to explain the world and musics. But he did change the course of the world with his knowledge, almost exploading half the sorceress population because of it. Idk if he ever did try to use knowledge for technology as the worlds also has some advancement regarding the topic. They do have magical trains and such, so sorry abput that. Why not try reading here 'https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/transmigration-technological-gap.77565/' you might pick up some novels.

6. Undaunted

Undaunted Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! :D

Across likes this.