Role Playing Imperial Loli Protection Sect 2017

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by RickyTheKind, Jan 31, 2017.

?

JOIN THIS SECT?

1. YES

35.4%
  2. NO

12.3%
  3. I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO PROTECT

12.3%
  4. I WORK ALONE TO PROTECT MY LOLI

24.7%
  5. THIS SHOULD'NT BE HERE XD

15.2%
  1. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    need ressurection?
    *appears behinf you in a mysteerious way*

2. Kex

Kex 『Status: Dead』『Ko Boyfriend』

Reading List:
    Link
    *dead bodie appears*

3. RickyTheKind

RickyTheKind 『Isekai Pending』

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Question, @Eternal Liar @maxordos ... is there any new content you wanna share here?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  4. maxordos

maxordos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, i don't want to be banned from nuf for posting lewd content

5. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT KIND OF CONTENT!!

xD

6. false

false Today is always the best day ever~

Reading List:
    Link
    I join

7. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link
    THEN JOIN YOU SHALL
    @false
    [​IMG]

8. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link
    Falhrus likes this.
  9. Eternal Liar

Eternal Liar [Forever Alone Sect Founder]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure from which depth of 18 hells do you crawl out from, but here you arrived at our hallowed gates seeking entry. We grant you passage, and with it our blessings. May you find the meaning to beauty and discover your undying passion and belief to our sacred cause that we all seek with our mortal shell.

Lay your eyes on divine incarnate, the masterpieces of the world bestowed upon us. Lolis, their innocence and purity shall cleanse you of mortal filth. Shed your mundane reasons clouded by red mortal dust, forsake the notions that society has instilled and break free from the shackles of definition you've learned. The true understanding of beauty comes from within, the knowledge that you have gained and the wisdom that matures with age, seek with us the true truth !

10. false

Reading List:
    Link
    I am enlightened.
    Was thinking about writing an isekai reincarnation novel where the MC becomes a teacher in a magical academy because he likes lolis and wants to interact with the students. Your comment motivated me enough to seriously start thinking about it.

11. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    And so it begins...

12. false

Reading List:
    Link
    how am I doing?
    “Carlos Salvio, we brought you here in the city hall in light of your achievements in the war against Uztania. In the name of Elric Julius Aegis, the fourth King of Aegis, we acknowledge your victory against Thomas Alfred ‘the Silver General’, Lloyd Colt ‘the Shadowless’ and Oswald Minerva ‘The Great Flame’. You may state your wishes as befitting of one who has greatly benefited the kingdom and protected its people.”

Wonderful.

The moment is finally here. I’ve already talked about the reward I wanted to one of the royal retainers. If I hadn’t pulled some strings here and there, the king would probably have just granted a territory or the right to succeed my family. By asking me if there’s anything I want, the king would normally risk that I would ask for too much and having to grant it because of my numerous achievements. I’m glad he trust that I wouldn’t renege on my deal enough that he could ask what my wish is in public.

Kneeling with my head lowered, I smoothly replied accordingly.

“Your Majesty, in my numerous battle against the Uztanian, this humble one has realized that my own two hands are too small and there is only so much that I can do alone for the kingdom. In each battle, this humble one has lamented of a scenario where I would be felled by my enemies or when I would die of old age, who then, would be able to lead the soldiers of Arkan fort from the wave after waves of Uztanian? Truly, the assassination of the former commander, bless his soul, has done us great harm.

As the king has generously bestowed upon me a reward, I shall state that it is my wish to see the kingdom be better protected. I wish to be allowed to teach in the Aegis Academy and spread the knowledge of my secret arts. With a royalty vouching for my ability, I hope to be allowed the honor despite my age.”

The hall was then filled with murmurs.

While I publicly stated my reasoning is to contribute for the kingdom, there probably isn’t anyone who believed it. The king himself think that I did this to avoid power struggle with a certain General, a certain Duke, a certain Marquis and a certain brother of mine.

“Such dedication is exemplary. Your contribution in battle earned you more reward than a station that is less than worthy of your abilities. You are allowed to ask for more requests.”

Of course, even as he thought that I’m doing this to save my own skin, the king can’t just give such a lacking reward because nobody wants to get called unfair.

“I am honored by your words, Your Majesty. However, there is nothing that came to mind.”

For the king, rewarding me with the credence to teach at the Academy means that he could avoid infighting within the kingdom right after a war is a big help to him. That’s why he wants to settle the debt quickly. That’s also why I don’t ask for more, so that I can ask for a royal favor in the future.

“We understand. Do bear in mind that the kingdom has nothing but gratitude toward one such as you. You are dismissed.”

Awesome.

Whether it was to contribute for the kingdom or to avoid power struggle, none of those are the real reason why I want to teach in the academy.

The real reason is simply just that I like little girls and want to protect them!

…..

It was the evening after the victory celebration against Uztania. The royal family was having dinner as it was the custom and a moment where the king could talk with his children.

“That guy can be so proper and refined in public despite being such a pervert. I was sure that he’d just go ahead and ask for under-aged prostitute.”

If any normal citizen of the Aegis Kingdom were to be witness the scene, they would stare agape disbelievingly at the princess known as the white flower of the kingdom, ‘the Benevolent Angel’ Latifa Julius Aegis. None would believe that she would badmouth the hero of the kingdom let alone labeling him as ‘pervert’.

“Sister, you’ll ruin your image if someone heard you say the word pervert so straightforwardly… Besides, I honestly can’t believe ‘the Ice Demon’ would be someone like that. Isn’t he famously known for coldly rejecting many noble daughters?”

Such was the response from Latifa’s younger brother, the third prince. He grew up on tales of the merciless, expressionless Hero who slew dragons and buried thousands of enemies. The princess sighed before she replied.

“He taught me in that secret art of his for 2 years, you know. I know a lot about him that most people don’t. For a so called ‘secret art’ he freely teach it to any girl he fancied.”

At that, the other brother of the princess, the crown prince asked in a concerned tone.

“I know that I’ve asked this a lot of times already, but are you alright with this? Interacting with a pervert must have been an unpleasant experience for you. Even though you did it of your own accord, you could have still put him into a trial for lèse majesté before that award ceremony.”

The princess sighed again before replying.

“No we shouldn’t. Even with my transformation magic, that pervert probably realized my identity. He was strangely protective of me and the children he taught, even though he ogle at us freely. The way he frequently pat my head is probably a way of saying that he is in an advantageous position if a trial is upon him. He remained respectful because he didn’t really want a frontal clash with the royal family, but he is still rather brazen considering he deals with a princess!”

It was then the king’s turn to ask his daughter of his suspicion.

“Are you really sure that he don’t actually like children in such a way? He seems like a decent guy who finds kids cute to me. I also find it suspicious that he could just see through our secret art of transformation magic.”

But the princess immediately shot it down.

“No way! There was a time when my friend was about to be ambushed by a monster while she was bathing in a river. That pervert just up and teleported to the river to save her! Even if he didn’t purposefully let the monster attack her so he can conveniently appear, he must have used magic to secretly observe her from afar while she’s bathing!

I know for a fact that the pervert is cunning as shown in his strategies against ‘the Silver General’ is nothing short of genius, his proficiency with magic at a level I would call miraculous! Also, his attitude turned upside down the moment I turned a day over 13, telling me I’m dismissed as a student! Obviously he was straightforwardly telling me he knows the birth date of the princess and that I was no longer in his strike zone!

Also, don’t underestimate me! The training I went through as a princess lets me know if a stare is perverted or not!”

The crown prince was understandably appalled at this knowledge, before heaving a sigh of relief when he remember that his sister makes it a point to teleport back to the castle to bathe.

“Then is it really alright to let him hold a class in the academy? Wouldn’t the students be in danger?”

There was a glint in the princess’ eyes then, a flash of ambition within.

“Hmph! This time, the daughters of that pervert’s enemies are going to enroll in his class so that their family can steal his secret arts! With basically the eyes all the major power of the kingdom scrutinizing him, he wouldn’t be let off so easily if he does anything funny! At that point my fellow students will see him as the pervert he truly is and he’ll die of depression! We don’t have to fear directly confronting ‘the Ice Demon’!”

As the princess chuckled, the rest of the royal family looked at her worriedly. Ever since her interaction with ‘the Ice Demon’, ‘the Benevolent Angel’ has become more and more strange. At this point they see an inkling of a mad and crazed woman in her.

13. RickyTheKind

Reading List:
    Link

Let me Read it when it's done.

14. false

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna do my best

15. Link_0021

Link_0021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    moshi moshi... i would like to ask some help... could you investigate @One Perfect Veteran ... i think there's something wrong with this person. his/her avi is a small cute tingly cuddly fun bubbly little sweet mary sue, but then his/her name suggest otherwise.

One Perfect Veteran likes this.
  16. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello?
    No need to investigate One Perfect Veteran, there is a better target - @Link_0021 kidnaps LOLIS!!!

17. Link_0021

Reading List:
    Link
    youre kidding me... i who brought justice, the protector of the innocent and he who wears *pantsu mask of hope... will not stoop so low as the easily provoked by your insolence and lies.

18. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHHHH!!! (/_\) Are you still here?
    THERE IS TOTALLY A PANTY STEALER PERVERT HERE!!!

19. Link_0021

Reading List:
    Link
    NANNIIIII~!

20. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    Senior Martial Brother, that's him! *points at the disgustingly smiling hamster*