Discussion Imperial Phoenix Rules

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Dog food please, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Dog food please

Dog food please Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Miao

Imperial Phoenix Rules

Synopsis

In the 21st century, she was the strongest bounty hunter who possessed supernatural powers and was proficient in brewing all types of potions. However, she becomes the first talentless child of a cultivating family when she transmigrates.

Her elitist family members holds her in contempt because she cannot cultivate? In a few minutes, she cultivates a pile of mind-blowing spiritual weapons in front of their eyes. Did the woman who snatched away her fiancé think she's very impressive because she can cultivate? I'm sorry but even the number one medicine brewer in the continent desperately begs her to be his teacher after he sees the medicine she produces.

She is dismissed by her scumbag fiancé because she can't cultivate? Hehe, her god-level cultivation skills are easily leveled up. When he regrets his decision and begs for a reconciliation?

She leans in the arms of another handsome man and said disdainfully, "Just get lost."

However, what happens after she accidentally opened the coffin of a vicious, yet handsome man and he decides to stick by her? She has no choice but to accommodate his wishes.

[Strong male and female lead who are soulmates.]

Raws
    You can search it

Chinese version:
    You can translate "Imperial Phoenix Rules" to Chinese and search it in google, the Chinese version will show up

There are more websites but this is the first one I saw soo...

English version:
    You can search it

Sob, sob, sob!~

I can't post the links and websites right now cuz it seems to be banned?

Anyway, I'll just edit my post once it's okay already

☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙

Note:

In the translated versions the chapters after a chapter may have been added in between 104-105 but it the Chinese version there's none so....

I must say that Su Zhiyu is extremely--bah I don't even know how to describe it!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...are you trying to make a pickup request?

3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Suspicious

4. Dog food please

Dog food please Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? What's that?

Oh, found it. Nope, just wanna ask if anyone found translated ones with the missing chap

5. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok but you didn't ask for it. you just posted a synopsis and that you can't post links.