LCD In Different World with Naruto System

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Takumi168, Jun 22, 2016.

1. wan632

wan632 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is gonna finish??
    Really boring author with no creativiti, I m gonna drop this novel, 1 super big move after another.. for just 1 fucking battle?? like hell this story can progress..

2. KennedyPlayz

KennedyPlayz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well... it is the end...
    not bad tho..

BaronTori likes this.
  3. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god what a shit ending, seriously the most rushed ending i've read, like the author got bored in the last 5 chapters and just decided to end it all in 3 chapters.

4. JOHNAMLAC

JOHNAMLAC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same It's rushed but i liked the progress of the fight but it just ended just like that.

5. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alt Ending:

In the galaxy of Milky Way, a black hole emerged and flung a youth out of it. It disappeared shortly after.
    That youth was Ren Tianyou, he spun for a few seconds due to the black hole's force. After regaining his stability, he assessed the situation to determine his location. After flying around in space and finding a planet, with his improved memory due to his Kekkei Genkai , Ren Tianyou found the direction of which his homeplanet was and teleported with Kamui.
    On the other side of Kamui was the scene that he had seen multiple times on pictures or videos:
    [​IMG]
    He wanted to enjoy the scene but was running out of chakra, so he quickly descended to earth and chose a forest.
    It took him a few hours to recover enough chakra to use Kamui and have the others appear in front of him.

To be continued. . .?