Spoiler In Emperor’s Domination What is Li Qiye's Cultivation ??

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jishnutp, Oct 19, 2016.

1. jishnutp

jishnutp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Emperor’s Domination What is Li Qiye's Cultivation ??
    hi I read up to chapter 158 I am still confused with the MC's actual cultivation can anyone explain it to me how he kills all those super powers

2. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This series bugs me that they keep referring to stupid titles instead of cultivation levels.

3. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    around ch 220 there are some mentioning about his cultivation, at least in his physique when he makes a breakthroug

but mainly its about his level of power he can display and not actual cultivation
    but the number of his fate palaces since thats explained as extremely important

4. Avarrencus

Avarrencus 『Tier 0 : True Infinity』

Reading List:
    Link
    welp, I guess lots of people doesn't know too... I too don't know, there are lots of terms and it's kinda confusing theres, Type of Physique, Type of Fate then the Life Wheel then every physique or fate or wheel got a cultivation, then theres minor completion and grand completion at the average but can transcend to perfect or eternal something that would made you a genius.... well I don't know but one thing for sure, MC can eat Ancient Saints...

5. Bao

Bao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction: He is at Purified Rebirth reaching Heaven's Primal at the moment. One realm below Named Hero.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    HappyNeet and MantouInv like this.
  6. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    too many things that I don't really remember,but I do know that MC is out of norm and he's strong

7. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's at the 6th or 7th level if I remember right, and I think Royal Noble is 13 or 14th level. The thing is his physique scripture is just too supreme, he could kill stuff Royal Nobles and Ancient Saints (who don't have super OP treasures) had to run away from back around chapter 120 i think. Also his blood refining (longevity?) scripture is OP and specially designed by Immortal Emperor Ren to possess super speedy cultivation.

8. UKnoItsTrue

UKnoItsTrue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest chapters translated his cultivation is only at the Named Hero level (AKA Fertility God realm) which is before Royal Noble title and his Immortal Physique has reached the Small Completion with what happened before the Underworld Boats showed up. With this small completion, Ancient Saints basically cant harm him unless they have a super strong Immortal Emperors True Treasure as a weapon.