Recommendations in need of some new BL novels pls

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nialaa, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for recommendations for novels that have Shou MC that is given a big belly and has bun(s) with the ML, Seems I've read nearly everything on NU.

Can be any setting, would like bun(s) to be part of the story not just an extra on the end. historical, futuristic, modern, Ger/Ge'er/Brothers/Etc, ABO, Orc, Sentinel/Guide, Translated and untranslated are welcome but I do ask:
    • HE please!, if it BE then reborn/second chance and continues to HE that's okay.
    • No non-con / r*pe.
    • No abuse. No mutilation (Shou or otherwise). No Stockholm Syndrome.
    • Redemption/Angst stories can be good but please don't recommend if it's 90% pain/torture.

2. sailboater

sailboater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its possible youve read most/all of these, but i can just name off all the ones i enjoyed

hes pregnant with the major generals fish cub
    • note: mc at the beginning reads a comedically bad fanfiction where ml imprisons mc etc etc and mc operates based on the idea that he thinks its the future, but from the standpoint of the audience it is obviously fake and meant to be funny. just as a heads up
    i am the father of the villain
    • no actual pregnancy, but ml and mc are raising their nephews. tw for one scene at the beginning thats meant to be a part of the og book
    reborn in the 80's (gets better the longer it goes on)
    the emperors favourite imperial concubine is an o (find on cg website)

Nialaa likes this.
  3. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hes pregnant with the major generals fish cub - The r*pe tag put me off
    i am the father of the villain - Will add to my list to read.
    reborn in the 80's - Tried to read previously, not bad but didn't hold interest
    the emperors favourite imperial concubine is an o - Tried to read a few times but CG is slow to translate it and iirc it's one that is hard to follow when I tried to read the raws

thanks for the recommendations though.

4. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hopeful there would be more responses, anyone else know of novels to recommend??