Discussion In the news today lets find a reason to stop another bit of harmless fun for children !!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Guyver, Mar 15, 2019.

1. LetheanDragon

LetheanDragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I just find it funny that just because a guy decided to be a little nice(?) everybody blew up about it. Kids have tons of other unhygienic behavior that honestly take precedence over something like this. Get your priorities right lol

2. Tilgarial

Tilgarial [Chaos Tiger] [Paradox] [ded][Houseplant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Most of those bakteria are probably those we have anyways, as they literally come from a human body.
    More than 50% of our body consists of different bakteria, most(jusr dont wanna say all, but along those lines) of which are in a symbiotic relationship with us.
    Exchanging some of those, as example in saliva through kissing, or in this case, blowing candles, actually allows 'em to basically exchange information -as example, about illnesses, making the recipient more hardier and less likely to become ill, in the long run.
    Of course, there is a limit to that, as illnesses change considerably fast.
    Basically what i read there is:"wo dpnt want our children to become better at dealing with various illnesses, some of which can be quite harmfull, because there is a miniscule chance the other is ill, and within that miniscule chance there is a chance that my child will get ill too!"
    Though, nothing against that politician, he apparently knew he was ill, so that 'miniscule chance' became a certainty, or something~

3. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    cake itself is a recipe of diabetes.
    We should stop eating it. *currently eating a slice of cake*

otaku31 and Toralk like this.
  4. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    My generation grew up eating soil samples and breathing dust. AND WE ARE STILL FREAKING HEALTHY !! Well if you can't blow a candle directly, just use a fire extinguisher from now on.

otaku31 and Toralk like this.
  5. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    next gen kids will live in a bubble...why they cannot have all the fun their parents had? im sure their parent blows the candle too (and blow something else:blobamused::blobamused:), played in the rain, mud and get vaccine. if they can survive why their children not?

otaku31 likes this.
  6. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Coming from n Asian country, I always find it amusing how weak some immune systems are. Like, half the Americans I know have some allergy or something. In here, you get a cold or a migraine but the professor doesn't care

otaku31 likes this.
  7. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....why?

8. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why some people start leaving the current trend social media and finding more 4 chan like social media
    anonymity is being restricted more and more with current internet

where the hell this spy know our data of using phone in the toilet

9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I never had candles on my cake as a kid. And I never had whole cake, either. Can't relate to this privileged life problem, lol. Also, kids are little bags of germs and disease, I know cause I was one myself - constantly sick. If you can spare a few people by stopping the brat from blowing candles, I say go right ahead. But the kid will find a way to cough in your mouth anyway, so it's all useless anyway.