Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. underrawr

underrawr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I added Chapter 14 and 15. The raw is up until 23, I hope I can catch up with it soon.

daviemae, Eivuri, Celebrianna and 2 others like this.
  2. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you’re so awesome, thank you!!! The hint about the website starting with B was so helpful

3. underrawr

underrawr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! I added Chapter 16 too :blobmelt:

4. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know, i feel uneasy when MC knew abt future and got closed to ML that caused the OR wife lost her past love with ML, somehow i dont really like that kind of story, like she got advance and later the ML fall head over heal for her, if she didnt know abt future he wont fall for her, it is different if both mc, ml connected before, like when i read Lucia, i also has the same feeling. It s different for" It s fortune or mis fortune", the fl didnt love ml, only married for situation, but even in this time life Original wife still loves the prince, only miss the chance. I like the art

5. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks for the time and hard work you spend translating and releasing these chapters. :)

Oh, that little snot of a prince. His behavior is terrible. I can’t wait for Perez to take his place.

@hoangmai331 , was Perez even in love with the original female lead? It’s probably a political marriage. Also, the future is what MC saw and not what she actually lived. In other words, it was kind of a living vision according to previous spoilers. She didn’t actually go back in time. In addition, Perez will probably save Romana’s household again but they won’t marry. That’s the difference. He found somebody whom he loves this time. This is just my understanding from connecting the spoilers already given.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Just going to answer this. He wasn't in love with the original FL. They married because she loved him and they were good friends and she was helpful towards him. Even after he met og FL, ML was still someone who didn't smile. They just looked good together. In this life, at least he have feelings. MC met him much earlier than the og FL so she was able to save ML and help him through his rough patches earlier. A lot of what he did in past life he had to work harder on his own and had more self determination to accomplish it in order to fulfill his mother's revenge. His goal to become king before was for his mother, because his father killed his mother.

In this time line, his goal to become king was due to Tia. Originally he was fine not being king either so he can just marry into Tia's family, but then he realized he wanted to be king to help his people.

If you think about it, wouldn't og FL marrying ML also had been situational then? The situation where they met and og FL loved him and helped him and he helped her, thus they end up together. Everything is situational. The only flaw in the argument is because Tia knew about the events prior, but she wasn't using her knowledge to try to gain ML's love. She didn't follow the same methods as what og FL did. The things that she did, ML would've been able to obtain himself just at a longer time, such as him learning swordsmanship. The situation where her grandfather talked to the king and moved ML out of the abandoned palace wasn't something og FL would've done either. Og FL met ML when they were teens in the academy. MC had started helping him escape neglect and abuse since they were children. There was just more reason for ML to fall in love with Tia unlike og FL who only helped him mainly politically and military with her Brown family.

Also just because og FL loves ML doesn't mean she should've ended up with ML. As I've mentioned, everything is just situation. Of course it is more of a pity for og FL since she still manage to fall for ML in this TL. In a story where everything is wrapped up nicely at the end, there wouldn't have anything as 2nd FL or 2nd ML and everyone just love one person who love them back but such is not life.

7. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great answer!!!

8. AMNigma

AMNigma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might have missed something but what happened to the twins?

9. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they’re just getting along well. Check out the spoiler index for the last chapter and the twins are mentioned to be doing some training and gaining muscle

Shendee90 and engengeng19 like this.
  10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am gonna leave it here, Perez's voice is so deep :blobnosebleed:

11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sad about what is going to happen to the aunt...she's my favorite Lombardi, out of the Patriach's children. I like her more than the FL's dad. It's a pity she had a lowlife for a husband.

12. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the latest chapter is when MC and her father gets checked by the guards. MC is panicking because she had medicine with her. Can you tell me how they managed to get out of that situation?

Eivuri and Sitron17 like this.
  13. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw I just found this but if you Google the title on YouTube there are some more translated chapters of the manhwa!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    Uncopyright likes this.
  14. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel seems interesting. It has a child protagonist. I like cute stories.:blobpopcorn:

DOHere likes this.
  15. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree. I personally think the situation is similar to the MC isekai to another world where it was base of a novel or game the MC play or read in her previous life. Wasn’t there a ton of manga or manhwa where the MC got together with the ML of the story and where he didn’t fall in love with the original FL. Well, that how I see thing.

engengeng19 likes this.
  16. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally Perez debuts in today’s chapter. MC gives him the medicine and at the end of the chapter he tries to give her back since he thinks that getting involved with him is unfortunate. However, we all know that he will accept the medicine from spoilers provided.

Also, ML’s condition looks like a homeless kid on the street. Even his clothes looks dirty. The emperor must be a real trash father.

17. ricardo010397

ricardo010397 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Sorry someone know where can i find thr novel online be it translate or raw so i can read it i really want to read it all

Tomy and kjpo34 like this.
  18. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers on tia and Perez love moments? :blobmelt:

tk_10 and Uncopyright like this.
  19. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m told it is not for a while since they have so many plans to make >.<

20. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I love the most from this manhwa/novel is that the theme, setting, and the costume are all really matching. I like their Renaissance era setting, reminds me of Arte. Also, at some point, Lombardy is making money out of painting and art bussiness. Tia is also very badass & cute!