Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is interesting. MC got reincarnated twice? More spoilers please.

Blablasimp likes this.
  2. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious what happened to his past life lover and what is her role in this timeline??

3. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This new manhwa looks so promising! The art is amazing and we have a FL who is ambitious and have a good goal in her life, and it’s becoming the Matriarch of a very noble family.

4. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda sensing that tho mc father is very gentle, he kinda has a cool side too. Hoping that he will not die this timeline too :notlikeblob:

6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers on ML’s past life? What happens to ML’s lover in present timeline? More spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, do they have 3 children? Or the girl on the left is MC younger version?

Shendee90, Belle76, Bella94 and 5 others like this.
  8. Thoughtsofmyreads

Thoughtsofmyreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW THAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! [​IMG] and their children are so adorable(o´▽`o) [​IMG]
    I began reading this manhwa today and honestly speaking the art is in a whole another level, I just love it! It gives me happiness by just looking at it. :aww:

However, this spoiler thread is kinda dry, would wish for more details. Thus, I've taken my time to point out the important details down here instead:

BEWARE THIS IS SPOILER AKA THE SUMMARY FROM CHAPTER 1 - 9
    Disclaimer! This may not be in order.

- FL's name is Florentia. (her grandpa said it in Chap 1) but her father calls her Tia (Chap 2), and everyone seem to call her Firentia.

- Her mother was a commoner and died while giving birth. Her grandfather Rulac stated in chapter 6 that "She was truly a beauty, but other than her appearance, she didn't have any unique traits." He admitted that this is why he didn't pay any attention to his granddaughter.

- Her position was no more than of an illegitimate child, however she received the name Lambordi with her Grandfather's permission and Father's love.

- Her father Gallahan didn't have much power of his own and barely had any presence if you would compare him to his two older brothers. However, it is said that "he was so well educated that even the academy coveted his knowledge", and I can tell from chapter 10 that he also have a hidden talent for art, he can draw people realistically.

- Viez (the eldest uncle) wife is cousin to the 1st prince mother. That's why Viez had no choice but support the 1st prince as the next crown prince, but it was brought up many times that he is not fit for the role as the crown prince, neither as an emperor.

- Reason to why her father died: Of an illness, no one knew how to cure it until many years later. (However, in this timeline he is alive and well :blobhighfive:, as someone spoiled, she found a way to cure him.)

- Reason to her grandfather's death: Overworked himself till he became ill and bedridden. He didn't split the work to any of his son's cause he found them unreliable.

- Previous time line:
    Age 11: Her father died of the illness, and with no one to take care of her, she was gradually forgotten.
    Age 15: She began working for the family.
    Age 18: She was put in charge to manage Lambordi's household finances.
    Age 19: Became a business assistant for her bedridden grandfather.

- Second prince Perez is the ML. He was treated with contempt because he was born to a maid. He was known as a genius in the academy, and his political power was unrivaled, that he turned the Empress faction to his side.

- ML's mother died during the rainy season. Sadly she couldn't seek a doctor for help due to the empress meddling. But ML returned back the favor once he became the Crown prince, it was stated he imprisoned her in an isolated place, and no one knew what kind of illness she died from.

- It is said that Lombardi children can't wander off outside until they turn 11. If it wasn't for that rule, she would go visit the 2nd prince already by now to comfort him and make him come to her side, so they can work together for him to become the future emperor.

- Her grandfather's right-hand man Clelivan, who is supposed to take care of Lombardi's business in the future. Also has a side job, it is tutoring Lambordi's children. In chapter 6 you could see her grandfather asking him to test her knowledge if she is fit to become a student of his. She obviously passed and he welcomed her to join his lessons.

- It was mentioned in previous time-line and even present that her cousins, especially these two had been bullying our MC by using violence and spouting harsh words - left is second uncle's Lorels son: Astalieu and to the right is Uncle Viez oldest son: Bellesac

[​IMG]

- In chapter 9, New characters were unlocked. Two adorable twin brother's! I thought that they were Uncle Viez children at first, aka the younger brothers of Bellesac. But someone told me,

[​IMG]
    And for some reasons they come to really like Tia. :blobjoy:

[​IMG]
    And second character is this cute little girl, who is probably second Uncle's daughter (note: It turned out she's actually related to Bellesac, so for short she's his little sister.) she seemed surprised when Tia showed up in the lessons, however she didn't show any hatred. Hope they can develop a sister bond in the near future. :aww:
    [​IMG]

This is it for me, I hope you guys liked my summary!

- C:blobbunny:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  9. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lemme just correct the part of the uncle's sons. According to the manhwa, to the right is the first uncle's son Bellesac. And to the left is the second uncle's son Astalieu.

10. Thoughtsofmyreads

Thoughtsofmyreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I literally got tired midway and forgot what was left and right [​IMG]

11. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh so cuteeee!!!:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    The girl who's in ML hands looks a copy ML but a female version and MC'S first child aka the one who is a carbon copy of her mama. Yay!!! Lastly the boy looks like ML and MC'S child since he has ML'S hair and MC'S eyes.

What the two children could be:
    The Two children who have the ML'S hair might be twins :blobrofl:

Shendee90, RubySBS, xyxy6409 and 19 others like this.
  12. callalily

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahahaha Issokay. I've read 7 chapters and I'm curious about those twin boys and the girl. They seem different from their elder siblings.

Bella94, ariane09 and kjpo34 like this.
  13. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! But does anyone else have any spoilers from the novel? Also, will Ramona Brown, the romantic interest of the ML plays a role in the story?

ariane09, Mikaa, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  14. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this cover is soooo beautiful~

every time I see a new manhwa webtoon I come to google spoilers does anyone have more about the story in the middle parts?

Shendee90 likes this.
  15. sagittanrius

sagittanrius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone pls tell me in this time the daddy will be okay

16. callalily

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already been said that the dad will be okay. FL goes for an examination to the doctor and turns out the person who made the cure for the illness is the doctor's apprentice.

Shendee90, Bella94, Dnyastar and 13 others like this.
  17. Yammukbirisi

Yammukbirisi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    İ think it means before fl's reincarnation

18. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Main story - 256 chapters
    Side story - currently 2 chapters
    Writer might as well add up more later. I think it's not yet completely uploaded at kakaopage.

Not sure whether it's available in ridibooks.:blobmelt:

Leviathan094, DOHere, rrraray and 6 others like this.
  19. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers regarding the shitty cousins and uncles in the second timeline?

How does she end up as the family head over the bratty cousins is also a path for discussion

20. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    the twins, killiu and meiron (?) are the shananeth's sons (she's tia' daddy sister).

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021