Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, the last chapter of manhwa season 1 is equivalent to which chapter in the novel? I want to read from there, thanks in advance

2. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the last chapter of the manhwa should correspond to chapter 51 of the novel.

taebelly98 and badsanta88 like this.
  3. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tia's cousin, younger brother of sh*tty balzac's sidekick. He showed potential so Tia kept him and trained him

Viliel and ilovereadingstuff like this.
  4. ilovereadingstuff

ilovereadingstuff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can imagine everyone getting panicked lol like when Lucia gave birth (Lucia as in the webnovel/manhua)

Ahhh yea i remember! Thanks~

Assassel, Viliel and Tarniaesquetta like this.
  5. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its funny how they have 4 rooms for the kids and 1 room full of toys. Maybe the authors way of saying that the cousins may have a kid in the near future.

And just an fyi to everyone yes Perez and Tia have 3 kids not 2. I doubt the author and the artist for the cover would put something symbolic like that. The story was pretty focused on the romance and not a lot around the fact that Tia went back in time. If the story focused on the latter it would make sense to have an older and younger Tia on the cover but it didn’t.

I mean Tia’s story is a lot like other FL’s where they get run over/die and go back in time or go into the world of a novel/game. It doesn’t really make sense for them to draw a younger and older Tia next to each other. It’s also a drawing and it’s Tia’s kid so it makes sense they look alike.

Also, if Tia didn’t have 3 kids and only the twins then I’m pretty sure Tia and Perez would have known before she gave birth that they’re having twins. And I’m not sure if you guys read it but before Tia goes into labor she has a monologue and it’s pretty much confirmed she has more than 1 pregnancy.

“For the first child, the pregnancy period was smooth.

First of all, Estira commented like that.

Although I was suffering from all the symptoms that came as I was getting full.

I can't believe these are smooth processes.

I realized every time that it was much greater than I thought to give birth to a new life.”

Now if they only have twins then Tia would only give birth once but I’m pretty sure this excerpt makes it clear she had more than one. It also said “for the first child” meaning she has the twins later since it only refers to a singular child not multiple. Hope this helps most of you guys who thought she only had twins. Sorry for this over explanation but I though it was pretty clear they had 3 kids??

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Assassel, AikaMie, taebelly98 and 7 others like this.
  6. Mnnrls

Mnnrls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this day should be update ss40 right? But have some problem about translator then they will update on friday ss40andss41 2 chapter on friday
    I translated from korea for everyone doesn't know and wait in this day.

AikaMie and marielovesfrogs like this.
  7. Sia-chan

Sia-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg perez u gotta come home asap

IK_Reads and Viliel like this.
  8. ilovereadingstuff

ilovereadingstuff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh thanks for this! I was quite confused at first, so her first pregnancy, only 1 then second pregnancy would be the twins... I hope their side stories also include the birth of the twins I'd like to see their reaction and of course, aunt Shananet's advice since she's the only Lombardy introduced in the story to have twins.

Mxnhwa likes this.
  9. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While we wait for the new chapter of tia’s first labour, can we talk about how shananet might have a new potential lover?? (idk if people have talked about this before but I just want to bring it up again :blobxd:)

the comment section where I read the SS were talking about who’s the guy that courting shananet :hmm:

- some say it’s chanton sushou because shananet is currently having a mine business discussion in the border of sushou and chesail (but I still remember when chanton tried to touch lombardy even though he probably see how great tia is by now, I still hold some grudge against him -__-)
    - others say it’s the mysterious duke from the eastern continent (I don’t remember the reason, but I believe the duke is definitely not just a one-time character)
    - and lastly clarivan pellet!! (I do find it a bit odd but not too much, for me the relationship between the two is more like based on respect :hmm:)

the only hint from the story (refer to SS ch 37) is that the guy is not usually acting like that (giving flowers and tea leaves, smile, etc) and tia is the one thinking that the guy is into her while shananet thinks he’s up to something haha. Later shananet describes him as blunt, mysterious and sly.

I don’t know who it’s gonna be but the first one is the most plausible? I couldn’t think straight after laughing my heart out when perez and the lombardy (grandpa and papa gally especially) found out that tia is pregnant :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    Paris_Eve, DRpsy, svtspeach and 10 others like this.