Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i read after chapter 250?

2. chubbykitty

chubbykitty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too I want to know about this too:cookie:

3. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very soon!! Tia will find out how the bommia flower can be the answer to her father's cure. Perez will rush to Lombardy's to deliver the bommia flowers, and Estira will make the cure! i think it'll happen in the next 2 chapters in my estimation. or maybe in the next chapter?? but very soon!

4. linzyyy

linzyyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right kkk
    It hurt me the most when reading side story ch 25(cmiiw) when it told about perez's pov in past life, he became emperor but his life was very dark and no love at all eventhough he married his academy friend (ramona) but i think he married her just because he need politic affiliations. That time Perez literally had noone who helped him before going into academy. Even Tia regreted that she couldn't save him before. Therefore i can understand well how precious Tia for Perez this time and even gave all his life and throne for Tia only..
    And there were little moment in perez past lifetime, when he was in agony in the palace where his mother died, he suddenly remember the lonely lombardy girl (Tia) who was died in cariage accident (i think chanton sushou carriage) just a moment.. i think he suddenly remember her bcs he was also lonely at that time..

5. _vouzmevoyez_

_vouzmevoyez_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I knew the twins' dad was sus coz of the readers' comments about him but I didn't know he is THIS BAD. I find his inferiority complex really funny lolol. He's so low my goodness. If I were him, I'd be really heads over heels about having a wife who is perfect in every aspect and will not settle with a plain and stupid woman who only relies on a man (who's a thief YUCK). And the mistress infuriates me as much as the scum Vestian does!! She knows he is married and has children who are really young. The fact that she seems proud being a mistress is really making my blood boil uuggghh it hurts my pride as a woman. I feel so bad for Tia's aunt. The bastard pretended to love her all those years, stole the precious necklace that her late mother gifted to her and even claimed that the said necklace belongs to his family (the audacity). What's worse is she loved him while he's pretending to love her throughout their marriage. : ( I hope cheaters have special spot in hell just like pedos and r*pists.

Sometimes I really wonder how the grandpa and his wife raised their children coz they seem really great but look at their children lolol (especially the two idiots). Shannet's an alpha and capable woman (she's really amazing and is almost perfect. almost coz she has a flaw and that is her husband), the eldest son is greedy and easy to manipulate and is an asshole (he's more loyal to the Empress than his own family like wtf), the 2nd son (idk his name lmao ) is stupid and is always tailing his older brother, and lastly, my lovely hubby Gallahan is very kind, smart and talented yet he is too timid and a coward (glad he got some balls now thanks to Tia's support and Shannet's advice).

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
  6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I also wonder about. The grandpa was in a loving marriage and he himself is a quite realistic person, but half of his kids turned out to be rotten humans. It was mentioned in one of the side stories that at least when Gallahan was a teen his father was busy with succession fight with his relatives and has won his position of a matriarch fairly but ruthlessly, so he could have no time to pay attention to his children, but it’s still not an excuse. Because all children have received the same education and knew perfectly well the rules of the family about succession. And still the oldest son was trying to intimidate and blackmail his younger brother to make him give up participating in the succession fight.

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he loved his wife so much that he was distraught when she died. Not that this is an excuse. Tia's father also lost his wife, but still personally raised their daughter. But to be fair, he didn't have a business to take care of or a house to rule (he didn't have any job while Tia was growing up) and he had only 1 kid, which is easier than 4.

8. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the identity of the aunt's (Shannanet) lover get revealed?

Viliel and ISTP23 like this.
  9. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. It may be known in the second season of the side stories that are yet to be announced when the release are.

H20, Viliel, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  10. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He will completely cured and getting better just bcz the flower right? or his illness will exacerbation again? im so scared TT

11. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil the cruise moment mtl?

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's the teacher guy aiding Tia in Lombardi, that also takes care of their business. Was his name Clarivan?

i_am_here likes this.
  13. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it's him!

DOHere, Tsukasa55 and ISTP23 like this.
  14. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a lot of power. How do they know their kids won't turn out like the jerk prince or her rude cousins? Where's the checks and balances

15. reina0855

reina0855 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Does anyone know where I can buy the original book?

16. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please i want to ask, based on the latest chapter, does gallahan know that tia went back in time or tia just let him think that she's a genius or something?

17. Hoshin0

Hoshin0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no he didn't figure this out but now he know that his daughter is not just an ordinary child but she is smart and everything she do is for a reason

Paris_Eve and rchskzlta like this.
  18. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, it looks like the near death experience made our favourite Daddy finally realize that he needs to change and start to show some backbone. I really like this new Gallahan.:blobamused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  19. jaceflint

jaceflint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the author have another novel? It seems like there would be a story revolving duke knox (the one in the side story coming from another continent).

20. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he got married with his past lover in their previous life ??