Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Hoki

Hoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read far yet so I'm not sure if there's a possibility. At first, I thought he's pretty rude. Well, on his first appearance he really blurted out rude words but the more I read about him, he's actually quite a tsundere. He's sarcastic most of the time but gets flustered around Elisha too. Since they joined hands, Elisha is asking him to do things for their plan. He will always complain but ended up obeying Elisha anyways. And it's also stated that he feels uneasy when Rohan is with Elisha, though not certain if he has feelings for her or he's just being suspicious of him since he's Kaiden's vassal.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    What about FL’s relationship with Asensio? Why does Asensio like her so much? Also, what about Asensio and Leon’s relationship?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    seekingsnow, KiseonYi, jkumi7 and 2 others like this.
  3. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fingers crossed this isn't another MC changes the storyline so much that her abusive (ex) husband is redeemed 'because of his sad tragic back story is revealed'. I'd rather just have a completely different ML.

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, according to this, does he even have a sad tragic back story? He’s just a jerk for no reason:blobconfused: but ofc now that the FL doesn’t like him anymore, he’s interested in her:blobexpressionless: so I hope he does fall in love with her but FL leaves his ass and he regrets.

nicomcla1995, Elren, jenny and 17 others like this.
  5. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually kinda dig that he's just a douchebag because of the immense unchecked privilege that he had all his life and the fact that he never suffered. It's more realistic for me than making someone a nasty person because of a sad backstory.

6. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Chance at Life
    I think it was his soul that revived the Empress (MC) after she gave up on her life when Leon died. The call towards her of Mother...Mother when her soul was floating in the white space might be of Assensio/Asensio. I think he really loved her from the bottom of his heart. She might have have done some good towards him intentionally or unintentionally which made him attached to her and his prayer/wish gave her a second chance at life.

7. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care about having an ML or not; I just want to have a heartwarming story about a mother and son, including the crown prince. However:blobunsure:, if there is an ML, I hope he isn't a complicated person :blobunamused:because the FL has already experienced being ignored and abandoned repeatedly:blobpopcorn_two:.

It seems that all the men in this story have complicated backgrounds:blobconfused:, such as having multiple wives:blobpopcorn_two: or being from the enemy side, which makes it difficult to trust them:blobunsure:. Therefore, I find it frustrating to hope for an ML:blobwoah:. I wish for the FL and her son, as well as the crown prince, to simply run away from that complicated life.:blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2023
  8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based from the comments of the novel that were mtled in its Kakao page, it seems like the readers are frustrated because the 2nd part of the novel hasn't been released since it last updated in August of last year. Now that this novel has published its manhwa adaptation, they're demanding to know the status of the novel if it's still going to be updated or not because there were no posts or announcements about it.

Elren, seekingsnow, KiseonYi and 20 others like this.
  9. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think this isn't my cup of tea. Just reading the fact that they are both married, potential ml is married to that trash's sister and I just know she's gonna make alot of drama which I hate.this is gonna be a trainwreck.

10. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We haven't met Rohan yet in the manhwa, so I'm waiting to see how his relationship with Elisa plays out. I genuinely thought Marquis Blemir was going to be the ML bc of how tsundere he was, which would be a nice compliment to how cold Elisa comes off as

11. SenaAzzura

SenaAzzura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i think about it too. it will going to be a complicated drama. and we got same tea preferences.

12. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you but well you never know, manhwa’s having a different storyline compared to the novel seems to be quite normal nowadays so I guess you can just keep an eye on it.

Also I haven’t read anything besides the synopsis as yet but the FL sounds almost exactly like the empress from “Survive as the Hero’s Wife,” which who was basically the antagonist that a lot of people disliked. What exactly are the redeeming features of this FL?

13. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL sounds like the evil empress dowager villainess in almost every royalty manga, I guess it would mean that if nothing else she would have a really great grasp on politics and intrigue and is quite proficient in magical theory. She also deeply cares for her child. I've been expecting an isekai manga with this kind of villainess since every other kind seems to have gotten one.

it's heavily implied that in her past life, she liked the other kids in the palace too but after an attempt on her son, she panicked and went overboard and became paranoid of anything that could possibly threaten him. the main reason why she wanted to make him emperor was to make sure he survives even if he ends up hating her.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. RYO22

RYO22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then who's the ml

16. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know why she lost her power after birth her son?

jkumi7 likes this.
  17. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood, it's quite rare for those who could yield magic to actually give birth. During her pregnancy, her mana became entangled. It was even difficult for her to keep the child safe. In the process of giving birth, that "tangled mana" broke, removing her capability to wield mana.

18. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the respond!

terpseachore likes this.
  19. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm praying for this manuhua to update fast, I read the novel and stopped at chapter 18 and I can't read anymore cuz I'm flat out broke
    the mom gets closer with the crow Prince who sees her as a mother figure,and she bribed her teacher with a way to reach 8th class but she only gave him half of the method and she told her teacher if he wants the other half he must protect her children(crown prince)he sends over a wizard,that same wizard came with his disciple, the disciple is actually the one who created a way for wizards to reach 8th class innthe future.she becoms good friends with leon ,and Lisa treats her like a daughter,all the kids and lisa go for a picknick where they hear the 2nd order of the royal knights insulting the crown Prince,Lisa challenges them (she put up a great fight by the way)only to be saved by the strongest knight in the kingdom and commander of the 1st order of the royal knights Rohan,Lisa meets the emperor who is still an a$$ by the way ,who only came over because he was a little interested ,Lisa uses her high EQ and word play to make the emperor think her fraction and the crown prince's fraction are on his side,the knights are all dismissed and she gets the capital guards to be the new 2nd order knights.Fl was accompanied by Rohan to the capital guards headcourters (where she remembers how she got them on her side in the past.)She tells the guards she won't throw them away that they can be the crown prince's guards and when that time comes to an end they can be the third prince's (knight)people .Dell the leader and commander of the wild dogs (capital guards) wonder how can such a vicious woman have such a lovely child. Fl heads back to the palace with leon and Rohan however the wheel breaks down so they have to wait an hour for it to be rrepaired ,Leon wants to try some skewers he saw so Lisa gives him a silver coin, leon gives the lady the coin and she starts preparing them ,Leon gives one to his mom who later comments that it tastes delicious after being asked by her son (she described the taste as sweet, salty and a little burn' t but the flavours go well together) Fl lead sees the lady is still preparing more and wonders if she gave him a little to much money as her standards for living are extreme it's either high or low.Rohan tells ml that Leon is a smart kid and knows what he is doing regarding the food(as rohan spotted the street kids crowding over in an ally)Fl is still eating a skewer when Leon disapers into an ally and Fl starts coughing something,which Is imediently followed up with Rohan drawing his sword out .

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    bigredqueen, Am_elf, Elphin and 69 others like this.