Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh, im kinda glad that the emperor is unlikely be the ML, if there is. It makes me uncomfortable and want to drop it out immediately. The marquis is cute imo, he's tsun :blobxd: the crown prince and the 3rd too:aww: the novel is soo slow to update that its been a year QAQ

2. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone send me it's Newtoki link?i can't find it

3. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    it hasnt been released in korea yet, pre release was japan and on 23rd on tappyt0on in english

4. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    you can find the machine translation in teenmanhua horrible grammar but up-to-date translation

ChiZuki, MishaArnon and Fostofina like this.
  5. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not my cup of tea, fl is also selfish when she let crow prince died and forced her child to be emperor, she is basically a true villainess and she married a trash, if the manhwa onlu focus she helps cp and her son with love then it s good, but she has romantic story with another married guy is ewwwww, it s better she doesnt end up with anyone or love someone normal, not married one

manvugu and Meizey like this.
  6. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :rolleyes:
    Emperor is married, but I don't think she wanted him, it's more like he wanted her because of her beautiful appearance, magic powers, and magic formulas genius she was as far as I can remember.
    When she lost her powers she was forgotten and lost all her political power. She just wanted her son to survive and have a good life, she did the best she KNEW based on her own experience (no power - no life, basically even the maids would make fun of you even though you are higher status than they are).
    In her second life, she finally understood some things and tried to be a better mother to her son and the other child that loved her and looked at her as she was because he didn't have a mother (Crown Prince) and first Empress is, umm, not a mammy material.
    Before you judge her, try to understand her, her side, and her situation. She said that she was wrong BECAUSE she wanted the best for her son and she wanted him to live a happy life as an Emperor who has the most power of all people so nobody can stand in his way. Her son did not understand it that way and thought she was selfish, which she was, it was her interpretation and desire for his life, not his. She couldn't have known that he just wanted her love when she didn't grow up to be a loved and pampered child nor has life been easy and gentle on her, definitely not pampering.
    So - married man, 99,9% wasn't something she had a choice, I mean, he's an Emperor, think about it logically. Even the cute red Marquis (Duke?) Said his sister was forced to come to the palace and then she died. The first Empress is a villainess (just from her face and gestures you can guess that much) so it's a pretty high possibility that she or maybe even the Emperor is behind the attempted assassinations. If you ask why would he kill his children - he never liked them? He is already cold and crazy? They will kill him probably so he wanted to do it before to make it easier because they are younger? Idk, maybe I'm wrong it's a guess.
    So, my point is - don't judge characters before you understand them or even try to see their point of view. The same goes for people (I am quite used to being misunderstood as a junky and similar because I have 18 piercings on my ears (9 on one and 9 on the other one) so I can say that I am triggered when someone puts labels without trying to understand or think about the other side). So just try to be more understanding and to see things from another perspective. Not everyone has grown the same way or learned to express their love and affection in the same way.
    I do not mean anything bad to say, I am just used to be judged all the time based on my looks and a bit cold personality (I am not a cold person actually when you meet me, my BFF told me I am more emotional and caring than a lot of people which I don't know if I would agree, but I am not a cold bitch, but that's what people assume - cold bitch, because I don't want to talk for some reason for them - they never think that I don't have time, I am tired or I just need to call me off) without anybody trying to understand.
    Please be more understanding towards people and characters.
    Stories like this should teach us different approaches and personalities you can see and find in real life (of course not the same settings and situations, just different ways of thinking and behaving based on personalities and background. You will often enough find some of your characteristics or characteristics of someone close to you in those characters. These characters were made based on the author's wishes and experiences, also his/her style, and of course his/her idea of how they should be. Be aware of the fact that people write these stories so of course they are based on real people's personalities in a way.

7. kalia

kalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rohan just got introduced in the manhwa's chapter 12 :aww:

Here's 2 pics of him that I stitched together :blobsmilehappyeyes:

1st appearance
    [​IMG]

After helping Elisha against the knight once the duel was over (yes, she lightly touched his hair :blobmelt:)
    [​IMG]

I hope he's a good man if he's the ml (I hope the same with marquis Blemir if he too is the ml instead of Rohan).
    Leon and Asensio deserves a good father figure and Elisha deserve a good husband if she want a partner once she's done with the Emperor, and once Rohan divorce his wife of course and if it's his wish, as he too deserve a better partner than the princess from what I've read :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  8. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... the novel's link is available
    The novel got Romance tag on it. There are 3 possible ML (the count Blemir, Rohan -first knight of the emperror-, and the emperror-I wish he wont be the one-)"

9. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that there is no ML or at least not one who is married or has a complicated background. I get that the MC herself has the most complicated background being married to the emperor but that's more reason not to add complications to that. I hope that she manages to live a simpler life afterwards, whether a man is in her life or not isn't a priority.
    I'm hoping that the CP will inherit the throne after the death of the emperor (not of old age or else she wouldn't have a lot of time left, I hope he dies as soon as the CP is of age to become emperor). Then, the MC can either stay and support the new emperor or leave and live a simpler life. There is no happy ending I envision if she gets back with the current emperor (gets back emotionally I mean) or if she gets together with the marquis who is also married. Divorcing an emperor and his sister to become a couple would be the epitome of complications

Edit: Another user has kindly pointed out that the married one is another potential ML and not the marquis. My opinion stands on complications but I'd like to redirect that towards the married knight rather than the marquis

10. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    Marquis isn't married. It's the knight.

11. akera93

Reading List:
    Link
    Great! Then, I honestly don't mind him being the ML. That gets me more invested in the potential romance

12. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the novel still hiatus now? That's bad....
    :notlikeblob: I thought I can buy it via google book for the complete novel.

I don't really care who is the ML. Because the marquis and the knight are better than the emperor. I hope Asencio kick him from the emperor seat, AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!

Chiqi322, jenny, nielyti and 5 others like this.
  13. Caliii

Caliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How would the romance unfold when she was already married, plus it wasnt an ordinary marriage where divorce can happen because she is married to the emperor. More spoilers plssss.

Selin and xpeanut like this.
  14. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link

i mean mc is still married anyway lol so why not let both of them be divorcees theres nothing wrong with that

15. Annan_Tess

Annan_Tess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rohon? It he married to the royal princess?

16. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Reio, KiseonYi, missluna and 17 others like this.
  17. Annan_Tess

Annan_Tess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea me too i think it unfavor but our mc also married.. The emperor wife so let them be lol.. I want our ml be introduce faster.. I thought it gonna be the marques but it seem it not tho

18. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Rohan is married to Jalyn, Kaiden's sister. Rohan doesn't like her tho.

beazacha likes this.
  19. akera93

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not "wrong" it just makes things a lot more difficult. If she marries him and lives secluded somewhere then fine, but there is no way she'll ever have some quiet time if she, the ex-empress ends up marrying her sister in law's ex husband. I'd rather she doesn't. Her situation is tricky enough since in most of these stories empresses aren't even allowed to remarry let alone remarry someone in this situation

20. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    thats true but im not into tsundere mls like marquis lol and personally i think she needs someone to love her very gently and definitely not the hot and cold the marquis has going on in there

and if it means another person freed from a sad marriage if the emperor's sister is even 1% like him (guessing she is since she forced the marriage lol) then id rather they end up together once emperor dies a horrible death

if emperor is gone and ascensio/leon take up the throne i doubt the emperor's sister would have any power left

as for scandals, i think MC is far too tired to care about any of that anymore so yeah

tbh morally speaking i absolutely HATE ABHOR DETEST romance between two married people but in this case i just tell myself its fiction and it does make sense so yeah