Feature Request Indicator for reviewed novels + button to remove rating

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Nelle, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Nelle

Nelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I am a user who relies on my reviews to remember which novels have I already read or dropped.

I suggest having a symbol to indicate whether the novel that appeared in a recommendation list or filtered search have already been reviewed by the user. I think a check mark will be confusing as it may cause users to think that the novel is completely translated. I recommend having a different symbol as indicator for a novel that has been reviewed. What I have in mind is similar to the verified user symbol that appears next to a user's name, but of course, not a check mark.

Another feature I would suggest having is a button to remove the rating for a novel. There are instances when you want to review a novel without leaving a rating. For example, in my case, I don't rate it if I only ready the beginning chapters as it will affect the average rating of the novel. But sometimes, mishaps happen, so it would be nice to have a button that can remove the 1 to 5 rating, without affecting the review itself.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    laxarus likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This would be nice. Sure you can add a novel to your reading list but I think a user would appreciate seeing a symbol that indicates they've left a review for certain novels without having to open the page and scrolled to the review area.

Nelle likes this.
  3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    The rating feature is neat. Now, if I mistakenly give a wrong rating, the only thing I can do is change it to something i feel is better. Instead, the option to completely remove the rating will be user friendly.

laxarus and Nelle like this.