Discussion Infinite bloodcore

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by CovetousWolf, Jan 28, 2021.

1. CovetousWolf

CovetousWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When it will become good? I hoped it will be good because it is after of Reverend insanity and by looking at rating i though it was good and intresting reading but i wasted few hours by reading 55 chapter of medicore bullshit.
    1) Begining of story is boring. VERY boring. Most of readers will drop it after like 2-3 chapters because it make no sense at all.
    2) Characters are boring too. You can describe MC by 2 phrases: "I am templar knight" and "I need to protect my fiancee". Thats all. That is WHOLE reasoning for any of his actions in 55 chapters.
    3) The way author is describe MC background is terrible. Author can basicaly write anything to justify ANY of MC sudden power ups or actions because all you know about MC it is: He is templar knight and he was from some noble clan.
    4) Reasoning for saving people is stupid too. Author is talking about how they need saylors, navigators, canonire and etc. WHILE THEY A STUCK AT FKING ISLAND! They are not going to build fking warship.
    5) So WHEN it will become comparable to RI? I am dissapointed that author decided to waste time on this shit instead of trying ways to continue RI.

2. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author was banned from writing RI, and he probably went through "reeducation".
    Which means that he can't really keep his old writing style without suffering or going missing.
    That's china for you.

3. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you for real? Why was he banned? Was RI not sucking China's c0ck

4. mlongue

mlongue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the why, but yes Reverend Insanity is banned. Author will finish Infinite Bloodcore before retuning to RI.

5. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it and as you say, the novel is boring.

Here's the entirety of the plot of those 55 chapters so far.

MC(Zhen Jin) woke up without memories. He was rescued by his fiancee Zi Di (mage, side jobs alchemist and merchant) and their servants who die through local monster attacks( relentless until death, and soon there are always new ones taking their place), they eventually stumble onto a lucky encounter ( MC kills a wounded Gold level beast and Zi Di heals him using its blood mashed with whatever ingredients she had at hand).

This lets the MC use the ability of blazing claws the beast had ( or arm muscles, either option activated a grand total of once each) to get out of new troubles ( island is an unnatural mess, battle qi and magic suppressed, beasts have chaotic magic energy so are poisonous to eat and attack all the time because every living being is teleported every sooften to another biome area of the island which is huge( so far, desert, jungle,prairie, forest through which MC and co trek the entire time).

They found other people from their ship, but the panic and ulterior motives keep morale low despite the MC leading them rather well considering he is an amnesiac with most of his powers sealed ( battle qi makes up around 90% of a human's might, so any beast on human attack makes realm differences in human favor null at best).

Right now, they are fucked in the desert area ( split up by teleport, even after reunion they are besieged by huge acid spitting lizards and scorpions whose leader plans to battle MC again and again until the human succumbs to death by exhaustion and wounds while everyone else is too weak and incapable to do anything).

Power system ( known, but suspicious at later points) goes normal human - green bronze( around 3 side charas but one died and the other is a coward whenever it matters on Killua with Illumi's needle in his head level) - black iron ( Zi Di, no magic yet sadly due to island wide debuff, but her potions keep saving the day) - silver - gold ( one of these last 2 levels is MC's, but no one knows which yet, as none of his flashbacks solved the question yet and he can't use b qi yet so the point is effectively moot) - Legend - Saint - God.

On the last 3, apparently tls read ahead and legends are weaker than Saints, only known "God" is Shen Ming humanity's emperor.

I don't want to mention any notable side characters because the loyal one dies, his coward sibling ( constant traitor, like a HoMM 5 Goblin) lives and sheds crocodile tears, there is an old wanker (scholar, abandoned his liege lords to wander the world to confirm his theory of Darwin's evolution expy layered onto a magical world) and is ridiculously proud despite his old age, general frailty ( old, no cultivation or aptitude at all, was ravaged like everyone else by chaotic (ice type) magic power laying dormant in sheep/goats in prairie biome which Zi Di needed to purge from everyone but damage is done on weaklings like old man) so won't swear fealty toMC deapite seeing his immense potential shining even as the MC is still in constant mental and physical recovery and the island debuffs tie his arms so to speak.

Author loves bloodline shenanigans. MC originally has Golden Bee Queen's bloodline ( some ancestor got it somehow, it's a Gold level magical beast), the island beast( monkey bear, gold level, strong body and ability heating claws till they look ready to melt from heat which wreaks havoc on anything it attacks) was mixed in by Zi Di ( she doesn't know yet), we know there are lots more ( emperor's kin have wings or something) and MC found out there is the title bloodcore crystal in his chest area(hidden near the heart).

Like OP said, I hoped it would get better and continued reading. Nothing yet.

What strikes out the most as you read is how deep in the shit gutter is MC and his fiancee. The moments of respite are so few you start wondering how these 2 built up so much patience and understanding when they are around 16-20 years old? It's fucking uncanny because the island threats never let up.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  6. LordBS

LordBS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, because its kinda obvious the stance the author took regarding orgs and people in power in the novel.
    Different from the usual garbage where the MC is "muh family" or "muh sect" and keeps acting like an retard most of the time, FY has a really good internal monologue regarding this kinda of thing and he raises sometimes some actual good points if you actually pay attention.
    There's a note from the author regarding the ban that he says the had to "reflect on his sins" and his "lack of thought and duty to his country" regarding the novel.
    The author life and family probably was threatened and he was forced to stop writing because of his criticism regarding actual china disguised in his work.