LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Politician are funny that way. What type of ghost would possess him to think that a sane human would kill a little girl who meant less harm than the social service officer would be beyond me. It really worrying that this guy is a prime minister of Russia not some random dude playing call of duty and raving about football match

2. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin have a back door read lolette. I think that she might be selling stuff that solve all the problem

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon hmmm what woulld be next

4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well give the man that properly hinted Peika evolution to a Dragon he deserves it!!!!!!!!! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

5. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I reading things wrong or is the boss of this dungeon is a pretty swell chap? He seems to have allowed Ina to live in the dungeon with no issues whatsoever....

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Paps likes this.
  6. shiakuma

shiakuma Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ina is just too OP for the boss

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only cos he knew Ina would take care of everyone for him. He can sit back and relax while she freezes everyone~

8. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the French guy joining Revival?
    I remember that Ludia dream have 2 guys with swords, one whit a normal sword and one with a great sword so I thinked that they were Ellos and Ren but seeing that this guy is already bff with Shin...
    beside there was not any mention of Shuna in the dream so they coul have been only the earth members

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  9. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, a bit of a lame chapter. Messy and all over the place, and some of the reasonings in it are silly.

10. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 164: this chapter felt long~ that's 3 elementals contracted. Now we just need the last one to hatch and we get the complete set.

Hmm~ just cos there were 4 in the dream does this mean mc won't get more elementals in the future?

11. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another thing of note. There was a difference in status between his elementals. Only the first seal was released for Peika.
    He probably won't get any more than 4. Once he Masters High Rank Elemental Contract he'll probably only get one more slot unless there's something above that. I suppose his class could evolve and let him get more elementals though.

12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I am dissapointed that the elemental turned out to be another girl, but O well everything ended good, and Reika true form was magnificent.

13. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    That dragon form was amazing. We don't know if that is her final form, though, as she has only released the first seal. Unless, "Dortu" has some surprising abilities, Peika is going to be the most OP of his elementals.

Paps likes this.
  14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but what could posible be the next form with the seal unleashed??? She already appeared in human form before, and seriously he has an affinity with fairys (Loretta, Shaara[?]) and Draconics (Peika, Lotte), so would the wolf element and the Siren be the representative of his affinity with beast-men????

shiakuma likes this.
  15. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not an adult. I am a cat.

Paps likes this.
  16. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin keeps wasting his invites. The First Dungeon should be for people with potential, yet aren't OP themselves from the start like Shin was, so they can grind items and stat potions and the like. Assassin girl and this new girl should not be here. The assassin girl couldn't grind stat items till floor 50, and the ice girl who's already SSS ability level probably can't get any at all.

17. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case, any other dungeon probably would have had nothing even till the end right? Might as well put them in first dungeon so that they get the benefits faster. Besides, as they go up the dungeon they get invites as well.

18. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same as Nyeko said. Also if the weaker people are put into 2nd dungeon, they will level up faster. The lack of stats from elixirs can probably be made up by clearing event dungeons (Besides, it takes about 2 years of grinding elixirs minimum to reach just the 50th floor, its too slow, they will never catch up to shin). Op people will be able to skip grinding and are guaranteed to be able to solo the bosses for the skills (which are honestly more important than the elixirs, skills like divine speed and soul guard are op).

shiakuma and Teunayven like this.
  19. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Divine Speed is a God skill.

You have a point about putting weaker people in lesser dungeons, but this feels like a plot hole. Long as there are event dungeons it doesn't really matter which dungeon you belong to. The First Dungeon doesn't have enough benefits, or restrictions to OP explorers. You at least still get stats per floor even if you are an SSS.

20. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, on the bright side, once he's strong enough, he can just go to Luka continent and blow up everything. One problem solved.

That said, I wonder if its just Demon Lords that can absorb a world's power from Heroes, or if Heroes can do the same to Demon Lords.

Anyone know if this series was prematurely canceled? The end note from EER has got me worried.