LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As Dave said rtw is in a kind of transitioning/jumping around phase. I wouldn't recommend catching up right now.

2. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask loretta:blob_grin: and beware the axe

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  3. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't ask the martyr who made the spear?

Edit: I guess he'd just go tsundere again:blobthinkingsmirk:

4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that is one of my favorite novels so far.
    For me CN dont' do it to mutch because I can't completely grab my head on their common sense I will admit I am o influenced on the JP stuff for that. Of course thee are some really good novels from there.
    Well they are already done with the dungeon but since the last chapter is a major cliff you migth want to wait a little bit.
    Tell me about it (KnM stuff) I really love that project but i can't stand reading chapter by chapter basis I need to binge read because seriously there are some chapters that are just maddening to guet into.
    So just out of curiosity wich is this RTW project that you are talking about?? I am starting to think that it would be better to star a conversation instead of using another series LCD to disscuss this stuff.
    SO my comment for the last chapter is that Toika really took his time to presents us the dragon power in him (stealed but still counts) So the hole thing with Lin means that he is kind of in terminal stage or only depowered a little???

5. Z__SKULL

Reading List:
    Link
    release the witch think its the 1# rated novel right now. dont know how to link it im on a ps4 Internet browser at the moment lmao

now as to cn's commen sense im almost certain your speaking about the concept of face and how that influences the head shaking that general happens related to it.

face is in the most simple way i can explain it respect taken to the extreme and boy do i mean extreme. Its a cultural thing and if you dont understand stand it it makes some of the novels cringy it took me a LOOOOONG time to kinda wrap my head aroud it. i still dont quite fully get it
    its the main reason i put mature in quotation mark in my early post because face can make some of the cn's childish from the veiw of a westerner Im from the united states of American btw so this includes me
    Its kinda like how honor was more important to most samari than there lives were

Paps likes this.
  6. Z__SKULL

Reading List:
    Link
    @Paps Yeah your probably right ill pm you next time so we dont derail this thread

7. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I have seen other threads a lot more active derail for a lot longer, specialy when they start mixing various irrelevant themes and every one of these made a independient conversation that last pages and pages.
    Well I also dislike when that happens so I will only leave the link for @Paps, if you are still interested then thats a good part to start Release that Witch

What we were talking about? I have the impresion that the talk was about Shin weapon but its seem that in some part turned into BL...
    WHAT THE HELL?! :blobfearful::blobdizzy::blob_coughblood::blobdead:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Paps likes this.
  8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really terminal, but also not little like Lin said. I'm guessing that Lin used the entirety of his transcendent power/records to make these items and now he's at the level of a common Platinum explorer.

Paps likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats sad, it would have a major impact if we had a true stimate of Lin before the little that was shown against the World enemy wasn't enough.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  10. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin was reasonable though. He was right that he can't get out of the dungeon so he has nothing to use his power for (especially when they have Loretta who could even make co-admins bite to dust)

But I hope he doesn't give his own weapons away and just create a growing one customized for Leon.

Paps likes this.
  11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Omae wa mou shinderu. :blobsleepless:

12. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Peruta Mountain Range? Was Shin's mentor Peruta? I dunno, I feel slightly nuts these days.

Paps likes this.
  13. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he is. Peruta Rello Vatifoa.

When it was mentioned I was like...

"So Peruta is a master living in seclusion, huh?"

Paps likes this.
  14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am seeing that this adventure will help him raise his spearmanship to a hole new level, maybe he will be able to meet the real Peruta there.

15. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally didn't expect Shin to be complaining about food in this chapter.

Also, the fiancée part...just about right for a sacrificial trade in the name of love.

Shin should go and learn an inspecting type skill that would at least let him know if someone's under abnormal status (Charm, Poison, Confusion, etc.)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Paps likes this.
  16. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So was it ever said before that his fiance died, or was it only now just said?

17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Just now, but most of the readers already expected that she's either dead or in danger.

18. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    27 castles seems no big deal for Toika as he just casually placed the line at the end of the chapter.

19. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did as well, but something like this could be done so much better if the author put in the effort. Have the friend get excited that his wedding is coming up, or some other kind of foreshadowing. And I'm hoping this won't be another event where Shin is made to look intelligent, like he knew his friend was leading him into a trap or some nonsense like that. The author usually does stuff like that a lot.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I find myself considering ICDS as "inferior goods" whenever I compare it to EER. After all, Yu Ilhan learned from all the stories he have read during the millenium time freeze.

I recall Toika making Shin realize that something is coming up every time something good happens to him (power up, smooth dungeon leveling).

Also I just remembered this again...has Shin synthesized his High-rank Spear Mastery? Can't seem to recall what are the other synthesis skills aside from Absolute Soul and Overlord.

dave186 and Paps like this.