LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Having read all of eer I just find it ridiculous. It started off funny. But it just got stupider towards the end. I prefer ICDS overall. Though I am looking forward to reading the other novel on by toika that’s on wuxiaworld. Gna wait for more chapters to be translated first though.

2. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EER was way better in my opinion. I felt like it the author made improvements in every aspect of the story in comparison to this story. It has its flaws, and I did feel it started going downhill after the ... 3rd cataclysm? the one just before he got his 4th class. Still, I would put it as my second favorite korean novel, first being dungeon defense.

swordsman likes this.
  3. swordsman

swordsman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed EER is amazing I don't know if i prefer that or IRFN. As for ICDS i think it's getting stale and predictable the whole MC faces threat, MC happens to have item already is old at this stage. MC in this series reminds me of a magician whatever all powerful evil he can pull something out just in time from his hat.

Masukure likes this.
  4. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    Its still to early for me to really judge IRFN. I would say so far its pretty good. Maybe a bit better written than EER, but I'm a little less into it. I am not sure why. Maybe I haven't grown to like the characters as much yet.

5. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read EER after catching up with ICDS and I have to say EER is a better read. Its also nice that it is finished because I really don't have much interest to read any current chapter for ICDS.

I think EER is a better novel but neither one of them are great. I just wished the author could use his unique settings much better than the way he has. I felt like I read the same novel twice

6. Random Refugee

Random Refugee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 325.
    What exactly did Shin learn from Loretta over a two month period in chapter 325?

It says that Shin spent two months learning dimensional travel from Loretta. But he already had 'dimensional travel' as a skill. And it also seemed like he learned to control his other powers.

The two months of training without entering the dungeon seemed to come out of the blue, but Shin and Loretta treated it as something that they had been planning. In what chapter had they discussed this ahead of time? I'm confused.

7. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is learning to use dimensional travel without the dungeon power.

8. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember when, but awhile back, perhaps it was after the first demon who could nullify the dungeon's power showed up, Shin told Lorretta he wanted to Learn Dimensional travel without relying on the dungeon, stating that if he somehow ended up on a world cut off from the dungeon's power, he would be trapped there if he didn't learn it. She agreed, and said she would teach him at a later date.

I am curious what he meant when he said he made everything his. Does this mean just all of the mana from the bosses he defeated became completely his? Or does this mean all of his other skills. Can he now use overlord with his own power? Does this mean he can use enigma whenever?

9. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see a nationalism tag, in the novel. Is it notable/bad?

10. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Instant god transformation?
    Now that's some awesome shit there.

11. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...not really? It's probably some reader's misunderstanding when MC dealt with the threat in Korea first before the other countries' threat sometime later.

elengee likes this.
  12. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    ....4 days... no chapters yet :cry:

13. Nefasdetestasti

Reading List:
    Link
    My prayers has been granted!
    All hail this novel!

HappyHavak likes this.
  14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Paps likes this.
  15. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    first time i read a dragon that talk too much

16. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpensive: what a let down I thought Dortu would look like a gundam or something :blobtongue:

17. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    If this novel is anything like EER then the MC might use Dortu to make a giant, spear wielding gundam.

18. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    There are only 15 more chapters,, he hasn't fought the demonlord yet, then he will likely fight the beings responsible for pitting worlds against each other (likely so they can steal the orginal power of the attacker). "There isn't enough world powers for all worlds" is obvious BS. If that were the case, that means a new world wouldn't have any life at all (I recall it stating not even plants can grow in a world without a world power), so that would mean if what they were saying were true, they would be destroying worlds full of life for the sake of empty worlds without even plants yet.

Also there are still 6 dungeon floors left (5 first dungeon floors, 1 beyond).

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  19. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the author does the same bullshit of "hurr Durr people should just bend in the worship to the MC cuz he's the savior even when he doesn't care of everyone except his harem does" bullshit from his other novels. I skipped about a 100 chapters and it seems like it's nearly the same as EER.

20. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humanity would worship anything as long it has power in a situation like that. Look at the real world with their churches and temples. Humans just love not being fully responsible for their actions and the misery around them.

Shield Loyalist likes this.