LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    That whip will come in handy soon enough

Trent and qwertzuiop like this.
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    *coughs*

Who'll use it and to whom will it be used??

*Pallaudia gets the whip*

rip Mc

elengee likes this.
  3. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish the MC would Solo the floor bosses more than once, he spent 2 months on the 5th floor after soloing the Orc Lord without mentioning if he fought it again... despite previously complaining about the once a day limit.
    Farming the final item in the Orc Lord set would help heaps of other dungeon explorers, assuming the MC ever figures out the dungeon's equivalent of a world chat and auction house, and I doubt that the Deity Manifestation Magic Book is the only possible reward either. I'd be willing to bet the Orc Lord's Sword Blast (or whatever it's actually called) Skill Book would be a possible reward.

Also, he could use the Wraith Queen's set bonus skill without the whip, so I assume he could use the Orc Lord's set bonus skill without the Glaive. Good to know that if he finds and wants to use a spear later on, he'll still have the once a day Warcry.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And, once again, he forgets to contact Palludia ;)

That watch said it would help him get a sub-class, doesn't that mean that he needs to have a main class first? Also, why didn't he ask her about classes and their requirements? Maybe he could get one right now.
    I can understand challenging them a second time to make sure they don't drop something different, but assuming that they don't, then why bother? Its not like he can learn the same skill twice and I seem to remember it saying at some point that skill books were non-transferable. So there really wouldn't be a point to putting himself through that. Well, not unless the shop was willing to pay a ton for the books, but I kinda doubt it.

Also, if gear was transferable, I think his dad would probably have outfitted him in decent gear before he started dungeoneering. Same for all the other noobs really. No reason for them to be traipsing around in noob gear when their parents have unneeded epics just lying around.

It may change later of course, but I don't think anything is transferable at low levels.

Astaroth and Trent like this.
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like the author is laying the ground work for Palludia's transformation ;)

I wonder if she's as much of a bro-con as he is a sis-con? If so, I don't think he has to worry about her ever getting a boyfriend. If not, then I too wonder what he'll do at that time ;)

Also wondering if the Dark Ratman Set will let him cast consecutive, wide area, elemental PBAoE's too. It seems a bit too OP to be honest.

elengee likes this.
  6. aapmens

aapmens Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The tsundere flat chested princes wil go through a growth spurt?

7. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that Thunder Crystal will give Lightning affinity, like taking the final Soul Compressing Elixer increased his Soul affinity, or maybe using enough will give a hidden Lightning Resistance passive skill.
    I'm surprised there wasn't a Mind Compressing Elixer with a boost to Intelligence, MC might have actually hesitated to take it considering how dense he was at the start, especially with the risks.

I reread the first chapters and realized we still haven't seen the system's description of the Orc Lord's Glaive, so we don't know just how much more damage and durability it has compared to the Sharp Wooden Spear he started with...

Consecutive? The other sets bonus skills can only be used once a day.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Shina is Palludia's little sister or other rival-type relative? ;)

I'm betting that the shop sells paralysis protection of some kind. I wonder why none of them had it? Its not like Loretta to not try to sell such an item to people at the ninth floor market.

Also wondering if the people who died still get credit for the kill, or if they'll still be stuck on that floor until they can survive the fight.
    Right, but its Dark Thunder was a multi-stage, multi-element attack.

9. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-5:
    Ch-20:
    Are these the same person with a typoed name?

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlikely, it also says 'the tanker, (comma) Shina and the others'

11. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    Princess harem get?

It'd be funny if he were to capture the feelings of several worlds' royalty. Would definitely prefer that to him being tied down to one tsundere.

...Can we get a yandere princess in there please? :whistle:

12. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imouto end is true end.

dio, Zackarov, Stark3 and 1 other person like this.
  13. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be interpreted as: "the tanker, (who is) Shina, and the other ..."

Astaroth likes this.
  14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be but generally that'd be 'the tanker, Shina and the others.' and not the tanker, shina, and the others. Either way i do believe you're grasping at straws here. Not to mention that it stated the tank was hurt from the blast and Shina had run back to avoid it.
    "The tanker was alive due to using a life-saving skill in the last moment."
    "It seemed Shina was alive due to being outside Dark Thunder Explosion’s area of effect."

"Shina’s attack was the first to hit the Dark Ratman. Her sword was dyed purple"
    Not being able to use a weapon thus going for a shield, but then magically having a sword as well.

Easily deductible that you're wrong.

Astaroth and namia91 like this.
  15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a flag Kang Shin!! You should learn the foreshadowing skill too!! And find one wild Ertamon!!

AkeShiro and Stark3 like this.
  16. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, foreshadowing skill required... Shina had a growth spurt. Shina mumbling Unni. Palludia featured traits being short.

Palludia has undoubtedly turned into a bombshell.

But I want the story to get back to the real-world setting too. Want to see if anyone recognizes him or tries to seduce him when he goes to school. He'll probably make a fighter debut in a monster attack.

17. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't have that yet, then. He's still pretty weak. Give him another few months, or a year or two, to make his debut awesome. Though, that'd be less fun than him coming out of the clo—*cough* dungeon and gradually becoming stronger while fighting on earth.

18. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its pretty soon since its the author of EER, he will get OP fast

19. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps, but I'd rather that the author didn't follow the same format in his books. We've seen that, and it was great, but now I want to see something else.

20. FudgeNouget

FudgeNouget Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! Translator here. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the comments (thanks!); if you have any questions (will not be answering spoiler questions!), feel free to ask.

Shuna and Shina are different people. I can see how it can be confusing especially since they're from the same continent, and 'u' is right next to 'i'.

Thanks for reading as always! I'll keep the thread bookmarked and come back often ^^

AkeShiro, Stark3, emry and 1 other person like this.