LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That offer isn't bad and its price can be managed easily. You just have to solo and farm a boss for a week.

The 15 boss should gives 5000 gold per kill if you solo it. You can challenge it three times, so that's 15,000 gold per day. The item cost 3000 gold per day, so in one week profits minus cost per day is 84,000 gold per week. Add in selling dropped items and he makes it big.

And from there he can use those profits for challenging the next boss. If he saved up at 84,000 gold, excluding rewards from boss fight, he can challenge the floor 20 boss 84 in about a month. Time wise that would almost 3 month without the item.

And that's just floor 15. At floor 20, 25, and beyond he'll make much more. Shop girl will regret it once she learns she gave him a cheat money making item. Heck, she might even get fired.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Even the Wraith Queen gives 3000 gold, so he wouldn't have suffered a loss from her either. Dunno why he's putting it off.

3. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Once you challenge or beat next boss you can't go back.

4. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye, you're right ^ ^. He really should have bought as many as he could, before she changes her mind.

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's severely underestimating the value of lightning resistance.
    So, you're a Shina fan then? ;)
    Actually, its 3000 each, so 6000 per day. Which means that he'd have to solo the Dark Ratman to make a profit if we disregard the value of whatever item he picks up since he'll definitely wind up using that item. Still, if he duos it, then it'll only cost him 1000 gold per day to get two extra drops. Add in the normal fight and he'll be making about 1500 a day. Of course, killing the boss three times a day with 1 other person (who would likely take quite a while to find before each fight) will leave him with no time or energy to fight anything else. So he'll also lose whatever profits he would have made from killing normal mobs. Which means that his net gain would likely be 0 or thereabouts.

Also, I fully expect her to raise the price. That's why she's insisting that its discounted right now, and why she won't let him buy more than two. My only question is if she'll do it when he hits the 20th floor or if she'll wait until after he's hit the 21st.

6. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't say she wouldn't let him buy more than 2, she said "you can only use it twice a day". Considering he spent 3 years everyday getting gold. Even an average of 1k a day (from both boss and normal monsters), that would be over 1 million gold. Considering he only just started spending a little of it, and what he did spend was probably covered by monsters he killed, he should be rich.

7. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I just reread the chapter and saw my mistake. Still, its a big profit at just dark ratman once he can solo it. Using my weekly cost before he'll make 63,000 gold a week now even after deducting the cost of 42,000 gold for the items.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, in that case he should have bought everything she had after confirming that it would work on any floor boss. Its not like he actually uses gold after all, and I'm sure he can make more money than his dad just off killing random mobs if he ever actually does need money. Plus, higher level Floor Bosses probably give out enough to cover the cost of the item even when using a moderately sized party.

9. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like reading this novel when I want something not really serious and a person having a good time. I'm not sure how that's going to last though.

10. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this also have the lack of internal consistency in characterization and power mechanics that EEIAR suffers from?

11. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    Er. Giant pigeon for OTP? Yandere stalker bird got upset at seeing its man on a lunch date with another girl, and came to confront them on it?
    Who knows? We're barely twenty chapters in.

Just try it if you want.

12. LazyTyke

LazyTyke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering how the authors other novel(Everyone Else Returnee) progressed i don't think you have to worry. Even if it gets more serious in that novel they still crack jokes and are way too relaxed.

Did the world secretly turn into Hatoful Boyfriend without us realizing!?(with a dash of Yandere Simulator too)

elengee and Trent like this.
  13. Daoist Deux

Daoist Deux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally up to date with it. Turned way better than I expected. Good light read.

14. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations, now you've added BL to the cross-species yandere mix!

jacobpaige and LazyTyke like this.
  15. LazyTyke

LazyTyke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Always happy to help in improving(?) the situation. :p

Now that Pigeon-senpai has noticed our MC, do you think they will face off directly or will hoody girl try to protect her long awaited lunch date? :ROFLMAO:

jacobpaige and Trent like this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the new girl, and his cover as a normal human is definitely about to be blown ;)

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd hate for a pigeon of that size to shit on me.

GamingIce likes this.
  18. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's see if the stealthy hoody girl Su Ye-Eun is the prototyple for the pancosmic loner Yu IlHan. :p

Stark3 and Trent like this.
  19. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EER is good except 2 things I really hate about the novel well one I hate the other I just dislike.

I do wonder what this MC ability will be I'm sure he will get one. I thought he would get one last arc going by the title name.

20. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    So, an overview of the date part of the chapter:
    -He relaxed soon after seeing the pigeon.
    -He told himself not to let his guard down, regardless of its looks *cough*.
    -Su Ye-Eun became so nervous, in front of the guy she’d asked on a lunch date, that she stuttered.
    -Our MC held her by the arm/hand, and tried running into the dark (since the sunset hadn't come around yet).
    -He noticed and mentioned how light she was.
    -He got annoyed (that Ms/Mr Pigeon was interrupting their date).
    -Talking to Su Ye-Eun, he used the term “honey.”
    -She called out for our boy to save her.
    -He held her in a princess carry, making her stutter some more.
    -He admitted that she’s making something harder for him.
    -He showed her his closest secret.
    -He talked about a big pole with ideal thickness, but unfortunately a dull end that he couldn’t do anything about yet.
    -He showed his yandere side. He wasn’t sure if the date-crasher was going for Ye-Eun or not, and decided to kill it anyways.
    -His weapon-like pole penetrated the pigeon and he pinned it to the wall, and afterwards he mused, “So it actually goes in.”
    -He casually went on to get rid of the evidence, like the good yandere he is, and mentioned how it was the perfect crime.

In conclusion, what started out as a potentially open relationship between man, woman, and giant bird ended up failing terribly, because the MC discovered that he was a jealous yandere. Well, at least he gave it what it deserved.

...Also, what's up with all the lizard women we've been seeing in dungeons these last couple days? Is this the same one, named Kruna Idaltaru? While doing one of her part-time jobs in the Tutorial of a different dungeon, Idy apparently fell for a hero, got killed and resurrected, showed up to her other dungeon's gig, and stays loyal to that guy, making sure to keep away suitors by telling our MC not to stare, and that he's not her type. And she was, evidently, ready to die for it.

Goddamn, Idy, mad respect for you lady.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    GamingIce and LazyTyke like this.