Spoiler Infinite Mage/무한의 마법사

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by murderofher, Jan 3, 2023.

1. greyvlr

greyvlr New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im thankful for the spoilers, after reading this i noticed the novel is NOT my cup of tea since an mc who literally has an interest in someone who bullied him, and tried to sell him as a SLAVE when he was a kid is a BIG NO for me. nah this shit ain't for me

2. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That red hair Is manipulative bitch why our ml end up with her???????
    She is so annoying

Agree

Disappointing actually I thought our mc will going adventure with his friend and be somebody, but nooooo the author just want to talk about love

I read the manhwa until ch 23 and ready to strangle that red chick but no this is manhwa not worth my time. Thx for all the spoiler gonna read ember knight instead

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
    salty25 likes this.
  3. The Manager

The Manager Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why indeed? BECAUSE SHE'S GETTING A REDEMPTION!! You read the Manhwa, right? Good... In 1-3 chapters, she'll get her redemption...

And, did you read this one, brother?? Hope you do... :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

4. PizzaEnjoyer

PizzaEnjoyer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree, that's a huge yikes, and even makes me question the author's tastes lmao.
    Anyway thanks for all the spoilers in this thread now i won't waste time on this, cya :blobwink:

5. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me spoilers on his parents*? Did he reunite with them later and what was their reaction after seeing him after so many days/years.

*The parents here in question are the ones who adopted him.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    ReaderReader and The Manager like this.
  6. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    For the parents (the adopted one), the first reunion would also be on his first summer vacation... It's actually a heart warming, if you ask me... And he also flex to his magic to his father by cutting more trees...

Second would be... When Shirone was being called by the Kingdom who was thought that he was a missing prince of the said kingdom, that's when we will see that his mother is the Mother of All the Mothers that we will know...

The last is... On the Graduation Competetion... Where they came to cheer on him together with Lian and Rhiana...

Other than that, I don't have any news on them coz I stop reading for now (ch770+)..

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
  7. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you. I'm happy that even if he found about his true paternity, his relationship with his adopted parents wasn't forsaken. They might not be his birth parents but they've a soul to soul bond with him. In true sense, they are his real parents.

The Manager likes this.
  8. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    He still hasn't found out his true parents as of ch 770, but without a doubt, his adopted parents are his only parents who cares about him the most... If...

Ikael(An Angel, and the one who knows the birth origin of Shirone) didn't die, we would find out his birth parents... Though just take this as a theory of mine, but I think his birth parents is technically Guffin(the greatest magician before the reset) and Ikael...

9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Great:aww:

The Manager likes this.
  10. murderofher

murderofher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i dont really agree with her actions at the moment but i suck it in bc pretty hot red haired woamn

The Manager likes this.
  11. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    If you also ask me, I truly favors Rhiana (Lian's Sis), or maybe Maya... The Empress is a good choice too, but the problem on the Empress is... IDK how to explain... Welp, just wait for what's on about the Empress....

But as the story goes by, Amy's spotlight always shines...

12. Pwnx21

Pwnx21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can I ask what chapter in manhwa does amy get her redemption? Thank you in advance

The Manager likes this.
  13. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually starting, if some hadn't realised it... Maybe 1-2 chapters more... ;);)

14. gosia4580

gosia4580 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry if it's not clear or spelled wrong but English is not my main language.
    When he was 12, he opened a spirit zone for the first time. I'm not entirely sure but when he was 14/15 years old he entered the noble house of Ogent where he was supposed to sort books, there he met Rian Ogen, the youngest untalented son who dreams of becoming the strongest knight on the continent, after Rian tried to hide in the library from fencing instructor and Shirone gave up his hiding place. Being furious after a month when he came back from training in the mountains he challenged him to a fight with wooden swords, the fight ended with both swords being destroyed, when Rian found out that Shirone had never learned swordsmanship he gave him a real sword and said he would give him a month to learn and again they will fight only this time with real swords. After learning from fencing books and having a fight that Shirone won, they become friends.

The Manager likes this.
  15. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I don't like whenever MC end up with someone who abuse them. Especially in this case, Amy literally almost sold MC as a slave and instead of apologizing, Amy bullied MC instead.

Like this is not tsundere. There's no "tsun" in selling someone as a slave. Absolutely none. That's just plain evil and malicious. Then author decides to whitewash the evil red haired girl. Yeah, no. Time to remove this webtoon from my following list. Just seeing MC with the red haired girl already made me go :sick:

Thank you everyone for the spoiler!

ReaderReader and Kamja imbinida like this.
  16. Beam exe

Beam exe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1278 isn't the end yet because The Author just wrote the new arc for 3 month(and now it is the true end of this novel)

No,He will meet she later in chapter 874. He is very miss she and hug she.

The Manager likes this.
  17. Jojo2001

Jojo2001 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a spoiler about other characters like mc blue hair friend and his brother and sister? The teachers? classmates? Other talented mage from mc age who?

18. Beam exe

Beam exe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end of serie he almost become strongest sword man(or really become,I am not sure about scale power)

The Manager and Asya.M like this.
  19. DemoNic ReaDer

DemoNic ReaDer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me about the teacher? I think her name was Siena. She said that she was never interested in guys after her (kinda?) Brother, the one with no eyes, got married. I think his name was armin. I can be wrong tho. So does she find a companion?

20. Beam exe

Beam exe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her companion is Quan,He is teacher of rian(Mc blue hair friend)

min1596 and Saijka Riin like this.