LCD Infinity Armament

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Voromir, Apr 1, 2017.

Tags:
?

If they run into the X-men which one would prefer they kill off?

Poll closed Apr 8, 2017.
  1. Jean-Grey

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Storm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wolverine

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. Cyclops

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  5. Beast

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. Professor Xavier

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Night Crawler

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  8. Rogue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. X-men FTW join up. Kill all the other contestants!

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish they talked more about why not being able to have children gives females fighting power. I assume Lena meant that women had no value as forced breeding tools by the men of Blood City. I know in a Chinese novel like God and Devil World the mc and other male powers see women as sex slaves and breeding tools for the most part, but in Blood City women can't have children and there's a yet to be touched upon entertainment district, so women have the exact same value as men in Blood City as only fighters.

2. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Carrying a child need 9 months, don't fit a woman who need to fight once per month at all.
    But that's only the "surface" reason....

3. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    IA Top Records
    (SPOILER WARNING!)
    Update 22/11/17
    Gilgamesh

Origin: Fate/Zero

[​IMG]

- Ancestor-class Demon God

- Also hold two records:

+ The Demon God had least skills (only had three skills: Gate of Babylon: King's Treasure, King's Ruling and Self-Destruct Weapon)

+ The Demon God had most item skills.

- Had 1000 weapons ranged from Rank C to divine weapon.

- Had 2 divine weapons: Ea The Sword of Rupture and Ekindu The Chains of Heaven
    The Fourth Asura (also called "Six-Armed Diamond King")

Origin: Asura's Wrath

[​IMG]
    - How to acquire: Go to mission world Asura's Wrath. Aquire the approval of Asura and fight Chakravartin The Creator along with him. Kill Asura and get his Mantra Reactor.

- This bloodline is exclusive for the head of Bloody Bridage, the biggest organization of Northern Region, one of The Four Organizations.
    *Note: This bloodline's main ability is increasing Strength unlimited. This bloodline is similar to "One for All" (Boku no Hero Academia)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  4. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't attacking the white house a plot hole? I thought adventurers couldn't leave new york.

5. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author forgot that the White House placed at Washington DC.
    Well, it's just a minor detail. Think of it like Washington DC was attacked, the White House moved to NY due to war.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  6. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thousands of years ago, this land had witnessed the scene of white people oppressing black people."

Definitely not thousands of years ago. If the author meant slavery, its a few hundred years. If he means racism and discrimination... honestly, its like 50-100 since its gotten better overall.

Kurt has a code name, although I don't know if he had it in the movies. Its Night Crawler.

7. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I missed that phrase when checking. The editors didn't notice since they didn't read the raw. The right phrase is "In the previous millennium". I'll fix it.
    More exactly, Nightcrawler. But as I remember, in the movies only he call himself like that. Others still call him by his name.

8. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for the showdown with magneto...

Unless the MC figures out a cunning scheme...like finding a plumbing supply store and throwing the kitchen sinks at him. :p (with hidden grenades)

9. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that are not going to work. X-men 2 proved that fighting against Magneto with grenades was a very bad idea.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    First, shave the victim's hair. Then bury all the victim's body except the head and make a cut on it. Pour the mercury into the cut till the pain make the victim crawled out of his skin.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  10. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't come to like the whole data body thing once you allow such descriptive injuries to a human body. It's practically becomes pointless. If a bird can peck out a eye how can't a bullet to the chest not pierce through a body, heart, and instant kill you? You should just have real bodies like in Terror Infinity, or data bodies like in VR game novels. There's no in between without glaring holes in what should and should not be possible.

And they are over looking something. The little brother should have been able to join his big brother if they had a team contract and there's only one reason why he couldn't. That the big brother is actually a level 3 or higher Adventure and was thus unable to become a team together.

11. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    - The point here is not that the adventurers can't be wounded, but the wounds don't affect them like normal people. For example, if a normal man be stabbed through the heart by a sword, he will die instantly. If an adventurer suffers the same wound, for him it's like receiving a debuff "-50HP/sec" (this is not the exact amount). The adventurer still die if be left in that state long enough, but if he pull the sword out and be healed in time, there is no problem.
    If you wonder what type their bodies are, I think it's close to The Matrix: The data body is a copy of the real body. If the data body "die", so the real body (of course it more complicated than this). In higher level, they can upgrade their bodies till the point it's immune to bullet.
    - Very sorry about this. I use Find and Replace, so sometimes it make error in terms (these errors are hard to find in editing). The right term must be "military rank difference".

12. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    The military rank affected their "position" in mission world. Normally, an adventurer can't hypnotize US president despite he is a normal human, because the controlling abilities won't work on the target with 2 or more rank higher than the user.
    In Book 2, due to this hidden setup, Ralph and Frost wouldn't follow adventurer's order since adventurer were "soldiers with lower rank". Thus the only way to stall for more time is what Shen Yi did: being lazy.

13. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. That's interesting TI had something similar where people of high status or position couldn't be brainwashed easily, unless they were weakened mentally like they were overworked without sleep. This concept got discarded two books later, but it was similar.

What about outside of a military organization? How does it apply? And can military rank effect where you would start in the beginning of a mission.

14. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure how it applied in mission worlds which not have same kind of military organization.
    And the military rank didn't affect where you would start in the beginning of a mission, except the final Mission World.
    P/S: There is a way to bypass the limitation, but the only time it work that because the leader is a Sith Lord.

15. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the x-man arc over yet? I paused near the beginning of the arc and waiting to read it once it's done.

16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.

Haiku575 likes this.
  17. fanwithlight

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be over in this week.

Haiku575 likes this.
  18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Magneto is tough...but old. Bet the thunder strike finished him...

19. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the mc never just tell the NPCs about Blood City and the missions? Unlike other infinity genre novels there's no actual penalty for talking about where they came from. I would imagine it could lead to interesting situations and missions. It'll also be much better than the mc giving sermons like a prophet.

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought there was a penalty...

:p