Info and Suggestions for Cultivation Novel

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by setsu.ko, Jul 15, 2022.

1. setsu.ko

setsu.ko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the first time I encountered “cause and effect” was in an MTLed novel so

...broken da broken

2. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp female cultivation novels are just romance in fantasy setting.

Give her like a caterpillar life. She's scarred or something and is ugly in present but underneath the vermillion bloodline is sealed, once that's released she becomes a god level beauty that topples kingdom.

Make sure to include a Supremely powerful male who till he met mc was an incel, or atleast stayed away from women.

He needs to pamper her and be overly obsessive even if she "comically" tries to stay away, but don't forget to make sure she "doesn't hate it either"

Ah! Always a ancient OP guardian who is always looking out for her.

Yeah don't forget jealous ladies...sorry witches that keep troubling mc, and make sure she stomps them even without meaning too.

Treasure hunt should just be till the nearest saloon, any further her Husbando should come and pick her up.

Did I mention cultivation yet? No? Does it even matter? No!!

Ps: my personal suggestion is to make a very rooted female who is very strongly motivated to diligently cultivate, she can have affairs or long term relationships (centuries don't matter in immortal life) but never "happily ever after"....

I'd say like female version of Han Li from RMJI.

Pragmatic, intuitive, a bit sensitive to those close, but prioritising goal above all else.

Treasures should be actively sought and fought over, maybe loss some treasures on the way. No supreme ml behind the curtains.

And certainly no cat drama with other maidens with who's "more beautiful and worthy of so and so prince"

3. setsu.ko

setsu.ko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In all honesty, I’m kinda sick of those kinda novels that centers on (badly written) romance. I want to write one that centers on cultivation because it’s so rare.

And definitely gonna write her as a someone serious about cultivation as novel’s gonna center on cultivation and not drama XD

Thank you for the suggestions~

Zeusomega likes this.