Chinese [(Innocent Couple)] Qinghuan by Bai Ling

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DeyDey, Jun 28, 2021.

1. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: [(Innocent Couple)] Qinghuan / Qinghuan
    Writer:
    Bai Ling
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3445780
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This novel has the same author as 'The Star Light Shines When He Came'. I read the free chapters in JJWXC and this story was awesome!
    Description:
    White tea Qinghuan Nothing else
    I'm waiting for the wind and waiting for you
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is a story about Xu Yibai, a mysterious male writer who also famous for his beautiful voice. It can be said that he was a voice actor, but he only dubs his own novel. The female lead was Ruan Qing, a student, and an editor. They become neighbors and getting close eventually. Ruan Qing was Xu Yibai's fan, she knows his secret identity because she recognizes his voice. Meanwhile, as he knows more about Ruan Wing, Xu Yibai regards her as his only sun in his entire dark world. He falls for her, but also realizes that he was not good enough for her, as he was blind, and he thinks she deserves a lot better person than him. It doesn't take a long time for his jealousy to slap him back. He wants her and really can't get himself seen her with another man...

Well, I only read until he was slapped back and dunno what step he will take after that. So please, please pick this novel up, so far this novel was so good. It also had a guarantee as its writer has another novel in NU that got a good rating.

A little spoiler: his eyes will get treated and got better.

Thank you very much!