Spoiler Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crossover, Mar 11, 2017.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!!

But LMAO!!! The ML sounds so childish!!

Tsukiyo and HoneyBee349 like this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    From where I was at previously (I still have yet to continue where I left off), she still dresses as a man. She switches back and forth because she has to hide her appearance due to being similar looking to her mother which causes her life to be endangered.

When she moves to the new continent and brings people, she dresses up in female clothes for once so people doesn't think she's a man into men (since the ML is already seen as a love interest towards the MC to the public) but switches back and informs everyone to keep her secret to which they agree to since her being expose will also bring them danger.

Another time was during her stay at the palace with her adopted mother since the mother wanted a daughter, but once the MC had to go, she switches back to her disguise.

3. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Where you left off? Chapter? I think I will start the wonderland arc....
    She need to wait 10 years for her friends right? To another continent ooooh which her childhood friends? Or news ones?

Her revenge? When will start? (Don't spoil too much a little to hook)

Her another big brother? With Xu teacher... Jing... Jing zhe? I don't romember the name
    Second ML? When? Where?

Feng aunt? The young master of the Hidden Xingqi? O whatever

Varsha0907 likes this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to the girl who pushed her to the portal?...also what is inside the dead egg?

5. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest chapter who is saying come, come? And when she gets out of the fourth array what is the reaction of everyone and/or the person that pushed her (He Qiu Zhi)?

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably the dead egg that is beckoning her to come and choose him/her

7. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    is Suzaku the king of the birds

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So what about Genbu the turtle?

Edit: Don't mind me. I accidentally mixed this up with Evil Emperor's Wild Consort :oops:

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  9. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol three families but she only have brothers... haha

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The egg question has been answered.
    I don't remember who was calling for her but people's reactions were mostly surprise because I think she went MIA for a month(?) some assumed she was dead. He Qiu Zhi freaked out and later sneaked out at night to find Nalan Lan since she was the one who schemed against the MC.

The MC secretly was nearby so she was able to get their conversation recorded at later reported it to the principal(?) and in public (I think a teacher went against the MC until the principal came and stepped in) which I think caused both students to be expelled (might be remembering this slightly wrong).
    - I think I was around Ch.1100ish from what I last recall (got it on my notepad but I'm on mobile ATM orz)
    - From where the story started to where I'm at, roughly about 10+ years had gone by.
    - she goes to the new continent with her old childhood friends she befriend from school (that she's currently in in the current translated chapters).
    - I think the revenge starts awhile after she meets with people from her past life again from her old destroyed hometown. I don't think she completed the revenge yet though from where I was at but she did get started on it.
    - I don't think I've seen a second ML either. Most people want friendship with her and she's still disguised as a man where I'm at. Although her friends find her to be a beauty when they see her female self, none of them fall in love with her. If there was such a person, he didn't leave enough impact on me to remember his existence.
    When the MC return to her old destroyed home town, she was able to reunite with a girl whom she and her big (now younger) brother considered as a sister. Later when she introduce her to her 4 brothers (Sima's) to her, they all accept the girl as a sister to them as well. MC was happy for them because she felt they wanted to have a more sisterly sister than one that they have to keep treating as a "brother" (the MC).

The MC is also excited to know that her brother (the one she thought had died) has a girl who loves him regardless of his disfigured face and teases while hoping for her to become her sister-in-law (her brother asks if she can wait for him till he becomes worthy enough to marry her).

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Varsha0907, GhOStGiRL, Amsir and 4 others like this.
  11. Kaliyan

Kaliyan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chapter 6, Sima you yue discovered she was poisoned since birth. Was it ever revealed about how she got poisoned and by whom? Why would someone try to stop her from being able to cultivate?

12. June007

June007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she cured her poison as for the suspect i forgot. It was also a seal that stopped her from cultivating the one that sealed her was her parents because of her body type ,her body type is a dark and light or god and devil which if one is more powerful than the other then her body gets blown up

13. purpleeee

purpleeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why does she continue to disguise herself as a man? Wouldn't it be better to remain in her true appearance later on.

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It's for safety. She looks too similar to her mother who is a demon princess (forgot the name they used) but she went MIA. MC's parents has enemies so she has to stay in disguise in order to not be found by them. (I can't say who yet though cause I haven't caught up from where I last was).

therandomcookie likes this.
  15. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the man who she chased(happened when she was still her old self, found at the earliest chapter) that made her almost dead because she was beaten to death by his subordinates.

16. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler about ML and MC romance pls.

Also, how come she's 100+ older than her previous brother?

17. Pillows

Pillows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler on romance part please :love::love::love: i want to know how MC and ML got together, and whos their master? How did MC got that master to make her his disciple?

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  18. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, in the descriptions, it say they going to have a kid? so is that true?
    oh long do we have to wait till the ml & mc meet again from the current chapters?

19. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the nala n girl who wanted her dead?...also do people find out her grampa got promoted?

20. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers!