Spoiler Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crossover, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will she meet the master that her and the ML share

2. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Significant Chapters:

• MC and ML will meet again in chapter 283
    • MC officially open a clan in middle continent, with the people that she brought from the lower continent(which she came from, together with Qu fat and Wei ZiQi? family), in chapter 410
    • ML and the Demon soul residing in MC's body will fuse in chapter 893
    • They got together in chapter 922
    • MC officially build a force and set up a base in chapter 926
    • MC stopped camouflaging and came out as a girl in chapter 1109
    PS. The egg which MC contracted is a vermillion bird, which is one of the 4 Sacred Beast

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  3. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's chapter 280 or before that.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  4. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about all the contract beasts of the MC and their powers and how she gets them?

And also can someone tell me the detailed structure of the world in this story?

This is what I understand so far
    Human World
    • Lower Continent (Aura is suppressed)
    Dong Cheng Kingdom (Wei ZiQi and Fatty Qu came from)- the place for the exiled people in the lower continent. It has a barrier which trapped the people inside. Aura is very suppressed here.

1. Dong Cheng>
    2. Outer Kingdoms(Ouyang Fei is a prince in one of the kingdom)>
    3. Inner City

• Middle Continent (Aura is richer)

• Ancient Continent (Aura is the richest)
    1. outer>
    2. middle(Bei GoTang came from|MC's past life/soul came from)>
    3. inner(where MC's father came from)

Demon World

Ghost World
    (where the MC's mom is a princess from this world)?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  5. jheyare23

jheyare23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give me the site where I can read the raw of this novel? Thank you! I can't wait with MCT anymore. Heheheh

Feather likes this.
  6. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Sacred Beast that got lightning tribulation going to team up with Sima You Yue??? Or is it going to harm the Three Springs City???

8. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Not for the meantime, I think in the future but much later on.

9. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As in team up with MC or destroy the spring city...????

10. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Team up with MC. The beast will be threatened by the contract beast(the egg) of MC.

Amsir likes this.
  11. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    The Nalan girl has unique constitution, she will be brought from lower continent to ancient continent. Her cultivation will be faster. From which I could say that she will be someday MC's rival.

Amsir likes this.
  12. KrIstina

KrIstina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading at raw chapter 2164, I used google translate so most of the time I can't fathom the story.

Animal
    1. Thousand Sounds - eight tailed fox (I don't know if how the translator will name him) originally, he's a secen tailed fox and king of his tribe. He wanyed to get out of the Sofia Mountain range where there's a natural barrier.
    2. Clear - bird that can use space blockade (same, I don't know if how the translator will name him) SYY met him during his thunder robbery to transform as human. They will form contract later in the story.
    3. Xiaopeng - king of the birds, the little bird (I think he was called Little Roc) they met when trying to steal the Golden Snake Tree.
    4. Little dream - girl pony, a devil nightmare beast. Lingyu domesticated her. She's the beast suppressed in the island at Middle Land.
    5. Red Queen Bee - evolved bee, thought to be extinct. From the island.

Plant
    6. Flowers - cannibal kale, she tried eating SYY when she got abducted to the demon world.
    7. Little Seven - eyeof the earth, met at Tianfu College but will form contract later.

Mythical/ Ancient
    8. Roar - flirtatious bunny, ancient beast. From her previous half soul. They had soul contract so he followed her.
    9. Xiao Jin - archaic golden snake. Opened from an ore bought by Mo San in auction but chose to follow SYY. Contract later.
    10. Black - gorefiend, from wonderland arc ancient battlefield.
    11. Black Rock - black dragon but not the mythical, in ghost world. He's waiting for her (reincarnated form).
    12. Red Flame - suzaku or vermillion bird, theand dead egg she got from her first college.

Elemental
    13. Purple Cat - embodiment of lighting and thunder, a purple lightening that gained shape. She once absorbed it during a mine robbery.
    14. Mill - potential that gained wisdom, met at Ghost Town arc before saving SYY's father. (Potential is a power of an ore mine vein or something like that)
    15. Small Fire - god fire met at SYY mother's volcanic prison.

Note: I don't know if I forgot a beast or two and if she gained another one in later chapters.

13. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

I only read up until 1175. Will continue reading later.

shelvibie17 likes this.
  14. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Using a pan as a weapon

15. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot the third spirits beast. They form a contract after she made contract to crimson/red flame. He wasn't mention as the other, he is the weakest (I think) 'cause he isn't any special other than the fact that GR made a contract with him when he is a saint beast. Ya guan I think is his name.

GhOStGiRL likes this.
  16. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    *Currently reading raws*

I don't know if it's true or not since white lotus villains in every C-novels are hard to kill like a cockroach but according to what I understand in mtl about Nalan Lan's death is:
    At chp. 1260,
    NLL and SYY fought after they left a city where SYY lure them and trap NLL alone in SYY's field(?). Then she used something like hundreds of ghost(?) thingy to trap NLL soul.

I read in previous spoiler that someone says that NLL will die because MC used something to make her old until she died. So, I guess my understanding in mtl is not accurate or she really is a cockroach that will come to life after death like the other white lotus villains.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I wanted to know if its really her death or not simce I really hated a villain like her

Varsha0907 likes this.
  17. Kishimura

Kishimura 騎士村

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does SYY met her mother (demon princess) and her father?

18. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I also have a question. Will MC died because of her physique? So she can easily enter the ghost world ro save her mother? If she really died, theb what will happen to soul tower and all her contract beasts? Will they all died just like her and break their contract?

19. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she did died because of her physique but as a soul so she isn't completely died as the ML saved her body but her soul entered the ghost world which she did save her mother. The soul tower went into sleep mode and that some place were blocked of in the soul tower were she couldn't go see her father. As for her contract beast they went to sleep except for a few of them which are related to the dark spirit?? and to wake them she needs to get her soul be stronger and to open the soul tower.
    I could've miss some points as i read it a while ago

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Varsha0907 likes this.
  20. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know who are those black men? Who are behind them? And what are their purpose? Why when MC wake up from coma, they came back like they were doing bad things was actually connected to MC? Who are they, really?

And about Xuan Quihu (the man who MC healed, the person who is blind and can't walk)? What is his secret? And what is the force that is sealed in his brain(?)?