Spoiler Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crossover, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here already finish this book? Is this story is already completed or the author drop this book?

I just notice that the last chapter seems around 2300+ yet I am already in 2180+ but the story has not reach the climax? Like her going to demon world or the god's realm... so I am curious whether this book is already completed or not and if the ending is satisfying...

Please answer me if you know. Thank you

2. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The black men are followed Xuan Quihu family I think or Xuan Quihu himself (I really don't know but its relented to Xuan Quihu) and the questions about the black men is that I have no clue since I read it a while a go and was using MTLing it and it got pretty confusing.

Xuan Quihu the force that was sealed in his brain was made by his family or something and the force is like a demon??? or something (I have no clue) and it a bad part of him which controls him when the MC almost died and toke over to body.

Anyway, sorry i couldn't answer most of those questions

I did finish this book like a year ago and am pretty sure its complete as there's is 2320 chapters that I read (2305+ are talking about the MC kids) on this websites - http://www.69shu.com/txt/19636.htm
    Also I felt that the author rushed the ending a bit.

Myross17 likes this.
  3. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know what chap xio yan(rabbit contract beast) shape in human form. I skip some chapter as some of it was already read.

4. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    Plsssssss!!!!!!! Plssssssss!!!!!!!! Tell me where I can read the full chapter. 69shu and other website only have chapter 2320 below.

5. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me if the real ending part of this novel is when Knife ML and knife kiss. If it is then "my life is fuvk up". I heard everyone say that the author the ending was pretty rush up. Didn't think that when I read it, the ending is pretty mess up. The author didn't even let knife return to youyou. Just tell that knife ML was stab and her pill can only temporarily heal him. That youyou need to personaly heal him. Then the last part say that she is responsible to him and the two kiss. "You lead me there hanging". I really through that's not the end and still search for chap 2321 but found nothing. If I didn't count it (some chap wasn't counted ) I would realize that, that was the last chap. Forgot to mention they didn't even return to the mainland above

6. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I also don't like the ending. The author obviously rush the ending :cry::cry::cry:

There is too many questions and the ending will not satisfy your cravings. Tsk. It would be interesting if the author will create another book for MC child yet she didn't which is not really satisfying ending.

Raw -http://www.69shu.com/19636/

7. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did the story ended?

8. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    The last arc is about the story behind the creation of the world(?). Where there will sacrifice, someone will die and so on and so forth. Then when the battle is over, years passed by, MC daughter knife witch (I'm sorry, I don't know her name except for mtl) has incident which she was trap in some realm then MC fainted because she was once again pregnant for their fourth child... and then the next arc is about her daughter experience and love story which is obviously been rush to complete.

Varsha0907 likes this.
  9. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many children does the MC and ML have? How does the ML feel or react about MC pregnancy and how did he treated her?

10. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they have four children. The firt one are twins, a girl and boy. Second is girl then another one which is not mentioned in the last arc.

The first pregnancy of MC, ML is not present until she give birth. In some world, I forgot what world it is but the lord in that place is named Hades, MC promised she will accompany Hades for a year and then she found out she is in fact pregnant and give birth in that place. The second child, MC is in coma when she give birth to a stillborn child but for years,I think it is decades before she wake up and whe she wake up from coma, the stillborn child miraculously live. The last one, is not mentioned except she fainted because she is pregnant.

He treated MC is the same as always. Since his two soul merge, MC is a walking vinegar jar but he loves his children and treated them well... just like their second child, even knowing she is not alive, he take care of her and preserve the body.

Varsha0907 likes this.
  11. Htluu

Htluu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At ch258, Halycon's "wife" gets hatched. She called MC mother when she was first borned cause MC fed her a lot of precious things to get her to hatch sooner. Where and whe did he find the egg? Its not the same egg that MC got from the beginning right.

12. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The egg was something Halcyon was entrusted with by his friend. It was one of those times he wasn't able to stay by Yue's side and when she noticed he was injured. The dead egg is the first egg MC got and it has yet to play anything significant as of the current chapters.

13. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    As we all know. Xuan Quihu has a seal. That seal was place by his family. The one who is seal is actually the emperor(that emperor who is the youngest emperor. The one who is the owner of the hook) black side. The emeperor black side was actually seperated by the mc before she was reincarnate as someone from earth. Mc know that the heaven is changing so he intrust the heaven change to emperor and by doing that she help the emperor seperate the black(desire)side of him. So that he can be the god emperor(forgot the highest level) faster. After removing the desire of the emperor. The desire was able to hide so he wasnt erese my mc. Then little by little he made power and created the black people. Xuan family is his desendant. Even though he was able to enter to other body it wouldnt last so he enter to his desendant.

XuanQuihu died. Then he was found by mc daugher(dont know if its daughter or son. Mtl is kinda confusing) and he was an elf. Mc meet him(i think) and was shock but didnt say anything

14. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read ch 2321-2329 raw? Because it says it’s completed at ch2329 but I can’t seem to find the raw of it.
    ~ please help!!!! ~

15. phillip001

phillip001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hay can someone tell me what happen to halcaen?

16. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the third daughter of MC who found the reincarnated person of XuanQuihu

Become MCs pet(?). He was forced to have a contract with MC by the fire bird/egg of MC (the egg that MC gound in a cave). At first, their contract only let him guard MC until they left the realm(?) but later on, he decided to follow MC

17. CatBunn

CatBunn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the story of past lives and how she died? How did she enact revenge on the sect that killed her family and friends?

18. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the translation still continuing? :blobpensive: Hopefully it is.

19. ScholarlyAF

ScholarlyAF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is but it move to Qidian now

Pachia likes this.
  20. annabanna11

annabanna11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happen to Little Tu, the little boy that Bei Gong Tang saved and followed them to go and meet the Sima Clan? I'm reading the translated version but Little Tu suddenly no longer mentioned