Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. JinYanagi

JinYanagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't a spoiler but if you read the official english novel translations of Inso's Law in the Webnovel (app/site).

There's this chapter where each class had to perform during the retreat something. Around after Dan-I got sperated into a different class.
    Anyways, Dani and Ruda's class performed a stage play whereas Yeoryung and her class performed a dance.
    And then there was this bit where all four of the heavenly kings danced as well on stage. (Around ch 128)
    So i found this fanart video of the dance Jooin, Eunhyung, Ji-Ho, and Chun Young specifically performed.
    I had some kpop knowledge so i kinda knew what they meant with the "Legendary chair dance"

Youtube title: (in case you can't open the link, search this)

[인소의 법칙] #소현고 #사대천왕 #수련회 #직캠

Link: ( just replace it witha proper dot and everything)
    youtubedotcom/watch?v=41CXE7pPfSA

BUT DAMN ITS SUPER HOT SEEING IT ANIMATED :aww::aww:
    God idk how to feel if i had seen it live, with all four of them dancing.:blobcatblush::blobcatblush: I WOULD HAVE LOST MY MIND AHAHAH
    Like i honestly get all the chaos that happened in that arc lolol:blobsalute::blobsalute: they're so hot *sobs*
    I love them all so much, but damn it would probably kill me if it was Ban Yeo Dan oppa dancing :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Honestly love all the characters so far in this series, I have a special spot for Yeo Dan, Jooin and Ruda the most :blobbunny::blobbunny:

darkcrystal, cklaighe, DOHere and 9 others like this.
  2. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question one has to ask for the permission to translate the novels from the author right? So how did they ask for permission? Or normally don't ask for permission?

3. Yonaa96

Yonaa96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please i want it more, story about dan i and yao dan

Ruruki likes this.
  4. Yonaa96

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone make spoiler dan i and yao dan relationship part? I really want to read it

Avery Very and Ruruki like this.
  5. Happiness

Happiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omgggg I really love Jiho with Dani... ship them... actually i like all of the characters but i a little bit sad when Dani dating with Yao Dan... I feel bad for Jiho because Dani don't think Jiho is really love her... this part really heartbreaking for me... Please give the spoilers for Dani date with Yaodan and when dani have feeling to Jiho...

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  6. Yonaa96

Reading List:
    Link
    Dan i and yaodan's relationship is really sweet, they often hug when going into their apartment and sometimes they hold hands on the streets and restaurants. Yao Dan also often kissed Dani's cheeks and there were times when they kissed on the lips and it was very sweet. Yao Dan also sometimes jealous with Dani friends like Lee Ruda and Chun Young Xoxoxo

7. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know why they broke up because of Chun Young?

Mikaa and Avery Very like this.
  8. Yonaa96

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how they broke because chun young. I just read until volume 8, maybe the incident happened on volume 9/10

Ruruki likes this.
  9. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah Ok, thanks anyway ❤️

10. Happiness

Happiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much❤

Ruruki likes this.
  11. Yonaa96

Reading List:
    Link
    there was one interesting moment when dani went to her grandmother's house yeo ryung and Yao Dan, in the morning Yao Dan sweetly wanted to dry dani's hair with a towel and when Yao Dan dried Dan I's hair, he put a towel on Dan I's head and said she was very cute. when they (Yao Dan and Dan I) looks at each other suddenly lee ruda comes and looks like jealous hahaha that was very pleasant to read

12. glykeria rinn

glykeria rinn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm new xd, I'm a follower of Manhwa and after reading some of the spoilers, I really got lost in some things. I would like to know who Yao Dan is and where they get information, is there any more advanced novel or manga? I saw that they took out a spoiler from chapter 140, for example, but the
    Manhwa goes to Chapter 55. I would appreciate your answers, since it is a story that fascinates me and I would like to know where they are so advanced; (
    PS: I am sorry if it is badly written, but I do not speak English and use a translator that is not 100% reliable with the tradition. :):sleep:

13. Yonaa96

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read this manhwa, you must be know who yao dan. Yao dan is Yeo Ryung's brother (heroine). this story is in the form of novels and manhwa. in the novel the story is more detailed and the story has gone further than the manhwa

bleedingliar24, Ziakun01 and Ruruki like this.
  14. Ziakun01

Ziakun01 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im saddened as wellT-T *silently lit a candle for Jiho*

Happiness and Ruruki like this.
  15. Ziakun01

Ziakun01 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg omg omg they had a relationshiiippp???!!! I stopped at ch.134 and proceeded immediately at 179-180 coz I had a rough guess that the author is kinda rooting to chun's side. Does anyone already read the raw novel? Im dying for spoilers lol.:X3::X3::X3:
    ps. this novel is silently killing me, I read this from morning to the other day in one go. I do not wish to get addicted more than this so it'll be much appreciated if someone can spoil me the ending already:cry::cry::cry:

bleedingliar24 and Ruruki like this.
  16. glykeria rinn

glykeria rinn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read the novel in English and in which chapter is it currently? or is it over? :love::love:

Ruruki likes this.
  17. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's one in webnovel something.. I forgot the site's title since there are two links if you searched in google with "law of webnovels" as title.. iirc. One site requires pay while the other is free and is on 170+(?) chaps I think? At least, it's more than 100

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  18. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just look up law of webnovels and it should be the very first link

Ariefyana and Ruruki like this.
  19. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure the ML is the white haired guy but are there any cute moments with the brown haired friend? He's adorable and I love conversations between him and dani

Avery Very and Ruruki like this.
  20. Yonaa96

Reading List:
    Link
    yes jihoo (white haired guy) is the male lead. there is a chapter that shows where jihoo invites dan i to be his partner to go jihoo's family company party. There dan i got a lot of attention from all the party guests. jihoo also asked dani to consider that day as her birthday and would obey all of jihoo's requests.
    There is any funny scene where when the music is playing at the party, chun young invites dani to be a dances partner, when dan i holds chun young's hand, at the same time jiho suddenly holds the other dani's hand and says that dani will dance with him (white haired guy). At that time Chun Yun and Jihoo looked at each other to fight over dan i xoxoxo