Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean her "son"? Yeah, he's my fave too. I wonder if he also likes her romantically but just gave up because he just wants her to be happy so he just settled for being a "family". There's this scene where he confront the "new kid", the androgynous blondie, for not helping her when she got framed and set up. They needed his help. Jiho just assumed he'll help because he also likes Dani but he disagreed because he knew the blond kid is twisted . . . like him. On the one on one talk with the new kid, he revealed he did harbor plans and intention to isolate Dani so that she wouldn't take any other path than his. With his brains, he could do it. He could monopolize her. When asked why he didn't go through with it, he just said he can't because she couldn't get more isolated than she already is. He said she was the loneliest girl with the way she is, much to blondie's confusion.

There's also the chapter from his cousin's perspective who got shocked because his room was full of memos with Dani's name at the center. He almost asked if he got amnesia or something because he never needed any memo with his super memory. Last time he visited which was years ago, his desk was so clean there's only a family pic on it. Now it's full of day to day events as if he's desperately holding on to something. He asked her who was the person written in the middle. He answered "the one person I must never forget". I kinda pictured that scene with him smiling softly with very gentle and helpless expression.

So it made me wonder, does he like her romantically? Or is he just seeing a fleeting figure he doesn't want to let go? He also have mother issues based on the spoilers, so him calling her "mom" means a lot.

Ps: I didn't add the part where he had a heart to heart talk with Dani where he thinks he's a monster because of his mother and how they went to horror dimension. I don't know the details and it's already stated in previous pages.

2. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THAT IS SO CUTE! Thanks for the spoilers !

Ariefyana and worldtraveller like this.
  3. natsume75

natsume75 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers ❤️❤️❤️

But I'm curious if eunhyung (red hair) was ever romantically attracted to dani at first before falling in love with yeoryeong? (because there was this part in the manhwa where i think he was concerned and asked dani if she has no intention of having any boyfriend at all, it was at the part were yeoryeong was telling dani to never go out with ruda, then dani responded that she will never go out with ruda even if the world ends)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    darkcrystal, DOHere, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  4. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god i'm Vietnamese

Spade_Ladyz and otomereader like this.
  5. Fearless_Sten

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what is the ending of this novel ? Does Jihe goes to Dan-I world or something ?

Mikaa likes this.
  6. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed through the novel so take this little spoiler with a grain of salt

From what I understood he didn't really like the mc romantically but more of like a really close friendship heck more like familial love hence the endearment of "mom" because he feels like mc is like what a "mom" feels like (?) since the mom he has is a piece of sh*t who f*cking used him and what not so he doesn't really want to forget her that's why he made all those notes because he was a bit traumatized about what happened before when they all forgot about mc. He was also the first one to realized that the mc went missing albeit not remembering who the mc is and was looking for her even tho he doesn't know her because he felt like something warm was missing so when he found mc in front of his house he felt pain and sorrow and relief at the same time. Pain and sorrow because he doesn't want to lose her warmth again and relief because she exists and that she's there that's why he sticks to her whenever onwards

Also what the trash stepmom did

Used him to appeal to jiho (silver haired dude) to lighten her sentence when she kidnapped him for ransom (silver) knowing full well that brown will do anything to help her and also using his superb memory to help her gamble and did I mention that she also uses his money to gamble? Yeah trash. I know. The worst she did to him I think is when she told it straight to his face that he's nothing to her (?) or something like that ugh I'm rage typing this because can you imagine him hearing that from the person he valued the most??? :notlikeblob::blobsob::blobspearpeek:

Anyways, in conclusion, brown babie should be loved UWU

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  7. Fearless_Sten

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know anything about the ending ?

8. Happiness

Happiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone spoil some Jiho and Dani momentsss... I really wanna know about them... thankyouuuu:cry:

9. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that jiho is the male lead but so far in this novel Chunyoung is waaaay more better as the male lead huhuhu i really hope the author-san could have a change of heart in the end hahaha i ship jiho and yeryeong(?) more. Theyre one heck of a funny couple hahaha

Mikaa, Avery Very and readerz like this.
  10. Nanocherish

Nanocherish New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm extremely new and I read all of the stuff in this thread but...who does everyone else end up with?? Especially Eunhyung

11. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, i was actually shipping the silver haired with the heroine.... they’re like the bickering couple to me... and i actually like the MC to end up with either the blue haired or the heroine’s brother....

12. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me who thinks that Ru-Da is like the amalgamation of the four heavenly kings?

Rich and an heir => White
    Freakishly Strong => Red
    Cunning, cute and deceptive => Brown
    Blue eyes and likes Dan-I cuz she doesn't like/care about them => Blue

She practically got an all-in-one with him :blobjoy:

13. Fearless_Sten

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there is a special ending for Cheon Young and Ham Dan I

Avery Very, readerz, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  14. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, WHAATT??!!! Please spoil!!! Is it like an alternative ending or something??? Btw, among the fans of this manhwa, who are the majority that was being favored as a ship with Ham Dan I??

15. Fearless_Sten

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent finished reading it yet but yes it an alternative ending and i think the one that was being favored most is Cheon Young

16. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my gash!!! i hope they will follow the cheon young ending in the manhwa... T.T

Avery Very and Fearless_Sten like this.
  17. elalala

elalala New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read the novel at Webnovel App or type Law of Webnovels Wuxiaworld. Hope it helps. And oh,you can read raws at Rawdevart even I don't understand a thing tho

Avery Very and adz143 like this.
  18. CreamPuffu

CreamPuffu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far from ch201, when Dan I talked with Chunyoung (dark-blue hair guy) about her dream of him. I feel like she is favors him the most at present but kind of scare to love him too, since he told her that he like to be friend with her cuz she is not interested in him so it's impossible for her.
    Whatever, I just hope my Dan I x Chunyoung ship won't sank even thou she in love with Jiho in the end.. ;-;

Ruth02, SugarBaby, Leilacus and 4 others like this.
  19. AngelicaHolmes

AngelicaHolmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows more about the others times that she has disappeared, i'm kinda interesed in them reactions after they notice that they forgot her again, and specially how Yao Dan reacts since I think that time was his first time he experiences it firsthand

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Mikaa, Avery Very and Ariefyana like this.
  20. AngelicaHolmes

AngelicaHolmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Please spoil more, im dying to know more about Dan- Yi and Dao Yan relationship

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Spade_Ladyz, Mikaa and Ariefyana like this.