Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. ashitadubeyvivek

ashitadubeyvivek New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read these volumes? Language doesn't matter.

Where can I read this chapters? Language doesn't matter.

Where can I read this chapters? Language
    Is there any other app for this?

Where can I read this? Language doesn't matter.

2. tikatiky

tikatiky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the table of content

3. Diaryy

Diaryy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Jiho is not chaebol again? Or does he just leave his position to be with Dani? And now, I know why other people complain about the rushing ending.

4. Ninoji

Ninoji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which department Dani was?
    I read somewhere that jiho was trying to take Dani's mejor. Did he take in the end??

Oh sorry I have another question:blobsmile:. In uni a boy liked dani.what was jiho's reaction when he knew about this

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Diaryy likes this.
  5. baiichi

baiichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally no. I already made many lengthy posts about this. Not gonna repeat myself.

It was only mentioned that she's in Liberal Arts dept. Jiho and Dani only got the same compulsory critical thinking class because he didn't take it in his first year.
    Jiho is mostly annoyed at how the guy moves on so quickly from his crush on Yeoryeong and starts making moves on Dani. He only slightly hints at her about it.

6. crazysunbacca

crazysunbacca Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know where to get raw novel for free?

7. bubblegeum

bubblegeum New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this :love: if you dont mind with me asking- do you have vol 10-end docs too? i really want to read them in full details

Your translation helps so much...thank you! I also agree with your opinions about Jiho, i don't know why but seems like almost everyone on twt are hating on him so much (they even said that they dropped inso because of him).

8. FictionalPeony

FictionalPeony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no sorry I don’t have it in docx or even txt format sadly. I only have it in img :blobsob: I don’t know how to convert it into txt file either lol so if anyone knows how to do it and can share come send me a message. I’m willing to share :blobsnow:

9. bubblegeum

bubblegeum New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i see...but img is fine too! as long as i can read the volumes in english that's ok for me. If you have them can i have it?

10. FictionalPeony

Reading List:
    Link
    img version is in Korean.

11. FictionalPeony

Reading List:
    Link
    oh man :blobjoy: I’ve been doing that already. I did that with the university arc. I’m very busy right now so I don’t have the patience to tl everything. Maybe when I get a break. So if anyone wants to do it and is willing to share, come message me

12. bubblegeum

bubblegeum New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i have the app on my phone! I can help to tl them with papago and share it through docs later if you like

FictionalPeony likes this.
  13. FictionalPeony

Reading List:
    Link
    . come send me your email :bloblove: I'll give you the files :blobsmilehappyeyes:

14. Kimonoforlove

Kimonoforlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I found out there's a whole wiki dedicated for Inso's law??? It's not as detailed compared to the spoiler page here but apparently Dan-I has an older brother named Ham Dan Woo? Is that real??? I'm trying to find any mention of him and can't find a single one??

15. baiichi

baiichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry to those writing it but the wiki is full of shit.
    Anyway, she doesn’t have any.

Kimonoforlove likes this.
  16. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chapter/volume in the novel is the newest chapter from the manhwa?

17. Tellatez

Tellatez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This week's chapter is chapter 128, which is chapter 229 in the English novel translation, volume 5 of the novel.

Hmntlzn likes this.
  18. bicubicu

bicubicu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Eun Jiho so handsome :love:

19. Mochi.__.me

Mochi.__.me Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute moments of MC/FL with ML pls, if you also find kisses and hot scenes, please tell me too : aww:: blobnosebleed:: blobmelt:

20. Raineeee

Raineeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read almost all of the pages in this thread, and I'm quite surprised to read that some are calling the ending a tragedy.
    Yes, the ending is littered with a lot of drama that led Dani to make some tough choices, but I think it's a happy ending to me.
    Dani's choice to save Chunyoung by erasing her own existence of her friends memories is probably the most selfless thing she has done during the entire work. Previously she hid and tried to run away from problems instead of facing them. For the first time since the beginning, she reached out her hand when before she was the one to be reached. In my opinion, by making this decision, it proves that she has reached the peak of her development. That all the events that preceded really allowed her to evolve.

Yes her friends don't remember her and I found that sad too, but they were able to reconnect and their relationship is the same. Even though their memory has been altered, their feelings for her don't change and they are friends again. They may have forgotten the memories of the past, but now it is the present moment that matters and they have plenty of time to create memories in the future.

And her friends from her high school class still remember her (The Kim twins, Lee Ruda ...). Her existence has not been completely erased either. And above all ! The man she loves, Eun Jiho has recovered his memories of her. Sorry but I find it just so beautiful that his love for her was so strong that he managed to remember her. The end may have a bitter side, I find it infinitely beautiful.

I find that this ending pays homage to all the efforts that Dani made throughout the work. Her sacrifice would have been of no value if everyone had magically remembered her and there wasn't a minimum of bitterness.

Of course, everyone has their own opinion and I totally respect that! I just do not understand how can people say that this end is tragic. We talk about tragedy when the hero fights in vain but nothing succeeds. It is just the opposite that occurs in inso's law. Dani could have returned to her home world and been estranged from her friends forever. Chunyoung could have died, Jiho could have never remembered her, 4HK and Ban Yeoryeong could have never befriended her for the second time. But none of that happened and the characters are literally happy?

I literally created this account just to say that lol.

Also, english is not my native language so I hope you'll understand.